Re: This game became full of cheap stuff

When you have to mine & organize production to achieve optimum output, it does take on conotations of a job where everyone has their role to fulfill in the production machinery.

Even with the conotations of a job, it is considerably more fulfilling when you look at a nicely stocked corp storage and know you participated in building it; then going "LOLOLO NO CARE PIXLS BUY LIGHTBOT HAF FUN LOLOLO SMALL PIXLS BTTR PIXLS LOLOLO YARR FUN YARR". lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Lemon wrote:

They are upset at the idea of the game being dumbed down to allow players to not have to adapt to pvp and change fits to counter and out play other players but rather simply run zerg dps fits in a linear style of pvp.

When m2s, as well as my personal hangers were wiped of all items -> I adapted...
When explosion damage killed gauss/magnadart kains -> I adapted...
When repair tunings got nerfed, nerfing my kain yet again -> I adapted...
When short range nuimqol ammo got nerfed to meh -> I adapted...

You get 1 nerf and it seems you either cannot or are unwilling to adapt.  Says volumes to the kind of player you are.

Lemon wrote:

I am done playing, talking, posting, subscribing as i am on a tight budget and have lost my motivation/enjoyment/faith for the moment within the game.  For those who actually gave me a good fight it was fun.

Personally I don't think you will even be missed as all your claim to fame was to sit under outposts in heavily tanked mechs/heavy mechs, only to flag up on newbie lights. hmm

"...we will take undefended gammas and stations."  -Cassius of STC

So CIR expects people to work like a second job lol.

I see you are still being as dismissive and rude to any new players that try to compete in smaller bots as usual

I have nothing against new players competing in light bots.

I have everything against the whole game being turned upside down into a light bot instant-gratification arena because a select few primadonna corps are too good to mine for their gear & mechs. For a change.

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

Infestation was at it's "strength" when you had spent the initial month power-grinding kernels which resulted in Infestation = T4, rest of the server = T1

Complain when the enemy is fully t4 fit - check

Syndic wrote:

I have everything against the whole game being turned upside down into a light bot instant-gratification arena because a select few primadonna corps are too good to mine for their gear & mechs. For a change.

Complain when the enemy is fully t1 fit - check

"...we will take undefended gammas and stations."  -Cassius of STC

Mongolia Jones wrote:
Syndic wrote:

Infestation was at it's "strength" when you had spent the initial month power-grinding kernels which resulted in Infestation = T4, rest of the server = T1

Complain when the enemy is fully t4 fit - check

Syndic wrote:

Complain when the enemy is fully t1 fit - check

Quoting out of context - check

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Weedy wrote:

Anyone ever see this guy anymore? Yeah, I thought so. Wasn't he just some forum troll in rus chat?

A Nobody making forum posts - check.

Syndic wrote:

LOL, we don't grind at all, not  like the real nova that has job sign on bonuses.

Mara Kaid wrote:
Weedy wrote:

Anyone ever see this guy anymore? Yeah, I thought so. Wasn't he just some forum troll in rus chat?

A Nobody making forum posts - check.

That's why so many of your guys asked if I'm back to the game when I popped up in GC for five minutes? wink

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Syndic wrote:

I have nothing against new players competing in light bots.

Did it to yourself

Nodev cares about this thred - check.
Novastroll > m2s&dogs - double check.

Enjoy ur sandbox, and enjoy ur %islandname% while u can.

Are you sure?

"Rock is OP. Paper is okay." - Scissors

Sadly for the devs they have to read all the troll posts and useless dribble too..

DEV Alf wrote:

Are you sure?

Very sure...super sure...the best kind of sure...sure sure as sugar sure....

Oh and someone needs to make a Dev name..."Dev Dev"

Just saying

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

Lemon wrote:

I am done playing, talking, posting, subscribing as i am on a tight budget and have lost my motivation/enjoyment/faith for the moment within the game.  For those who actually gave me a good fight it was fun.

*drama* smile

This is not sandbox. This is a Box of Chocolates...

Goblin wrote:

Can i have your stuff Goblin?

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

DEV Alf wrote:

Are you sure?

Some kind of sure. If u r reading this thread, just say
1) "go on guys, we need more opinions how to balance" or
2) "gtfo with ur erp tanking and short battles time whine".

I still have a luthus full of letters, but them are not endless.

Enjoy ur sandbox, and enjoy ur %islandname% while u can.

They can't answer such questions so stop asking them.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Line wrote:

Наша лина как росина smile

Hunter wrote:
Line wrote:

Best post ever.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Кстати Лина. Спасибо, что апаешь тему. smile

Line wrote:
Hunter wrote:
Line wrote:

Best post ever.

Any Hunter post in a language I can't read is pretty awesome tbh smile

I suppose it's a bit of an ego-issue but I really don't want to PVP in the same bot I got from the 10-tutorial assignments 8-9 months ago.

I remember how awesome and exciting it was when I sat in an Arbalest. 5 guns! I can fit a BIG gun on it! It's bigger! I spent hours just walking around menacingly making little cackling noises going "PEWPEW" as I passed various miners and players. lol

And then I got to sit in a Kain... I spent a good week answering every "how you doin" question on TS with "KAIN SIMMERS WITH ANGER", walking around purposefully at half-speed and playing various russian military marches to see which one I could synchronize my Kain's walking sound of 'kthunk kthunk' to. I spent another good week explaining to the Devs why they should implement player-built paintjobs, notably the red paintjob.

Then I got to sit in a Vagabond... I spent another few days of my sub randomly running around going "LOOK LOOK IT PUTS ITS LEG FORWARD!" like a maniac. I think I wasn't paying attention to my general whereabouts because I ran my first one straight into a mobspawn.

And then the Mesmer... I spent a MONTH fitting Autocannons on it just because it looked so cool it made you want to cry sheer joyous tears of awesomeness when you heard the KKKKTHUNK KKKKTHUNK of its walk, and the ripping roar of the autocannons when you opened up and obliterated something. TS was full of "DAKKADAKKADAKKA!!!" flooding in PVP and PVE both.

... After all of that, realizing that for effective PVP I might as well jump into my old T1/T2 fitted Yagel/Arbalest is just... Meh. Fine. Whatever. hmm

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

... After all of that, realizing that for effective PVP I might as well jump into my old T1/T2 fitted Yagel/Arbalest is just... Meh. Fine. Whatever.

May the Force be with you.....

Never under estimate the power of the DARKSIDE. Bring that yagel/Arby past your Intack I've never seen you in any thing smaller than the Kain, Muchless something that doesn't have Epi in its Mat list.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win