Re: This game became full of cheap stuff

Khader Khan wrote:

Muchless something that doesn't have Epi in its Mat list.

lol

Here you can see the following things:

* why they always and (still) ask for light/assault buffs
* why 62nd is still in lights/assaults with T1/T2 equipment

* why can alfa have epriton isotops

Enjoy ur sandbox, and enjoy ur %islandname% while u can.

Medved wrote:

* why can alfa have epriton isotops

You see, when mechs and other epriton dependent travel on alpha and "do their business" it'll inevitably end up in the ground. Thus miners will be able to mine epriton isotopes on alpha. If that's not satisfactory then tell them to do their business in more private areas.

Another theory is that it's Weedy's pirate corpses that's the cause.

/stops trolling and goes back to do the boring stuff

Khader Khan wrote:
Syndic wrote:

... After all of that, realizing that for effective PVP I might as well jump into my old T1/T2 fitted Yagel/Arbalest is just... Meh. Fine. Whatever.

May the Force be with you.....

Never under estimate the power of the DARKSIDE. Bring that yagel/Arby past your Intack I've never seen you in any thing smaller than the Kain, Muchless something that doesn't have Epi in its Mat list.

I remember back on release when Light Ewars didn't have Epriton in their material list. It might be more balanced to now add Epriton to the Assault production cost, since they're quite able to kill heavy-mechs, just like Light Ewars were on release. lol

You say that like it's something everyone should be ashamed of, driving something that has Epi in the mat-list. Does it detract from the skill of pressing space at the right time? smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

AgY wrote:
Khader Khan wrote:

lol

We have been rolling around in mechs lately...

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

256 (edited by Bananfluga 2011-09-04 16:06:00)

Sundial wrote:
AgY wrote:
Khader Khan wrote:

lol

We have been Trolling around in mechs lately...

fix'd it for great amusement big_smile

Bananfluga wrote:
Sundial wrote:
AgY wrote:

lol

We have been Trolling around in mechs lately...

fix'd it for great amusement big_smile

I still blame M@S

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

Sundial wrote:
AgY wrote:
Khader Khan wrote:

lol

We have been rolling around in mechs lately...

Flagging on each other on Nova was pretty fun and watching kanogi suicide in to spawns in his kain was fun to but no as fun as killing CIR any way syndic if you can't beat them better join them.... of btw F-navy countered us very well on night, I believe they were stacking stabilizers
Funny thats what the counter to the 'stealthly' assault was.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Why so dramatic? You says that as if there is only pre-nerfed ERP-tank and lighs are in the game.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

260 (edited by Syndic 2011-09-05 09:18:15)

Khader Khan wrote:

Flagging on each other on Nova was pretty fun and watching kanogi suicide in to spawns in his kain was fun to but no as fun as killing CIR any way syndic if you can't beat them better join them.... of btw F-navy countered us very well on night, I believe they were stacking stabilizers

I was online for some 6-7 hours yesterday. You roamed through in your 10-15 ppl light stuff ONCE, killed 2 solo guys, and ran for the U2 teleport instantly after 3 of us undocked to engage.

Funny fact, you didn't even notice we stopped chasing after you hit the highway to U1 from Danarchov, you just kept running & jumped out. lol

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:
Khader Khan wrote:

I was online for some 6-7 hours yesterday. You roamed through in your 10-15 ppl light stuff ONCE, killed 2 solo guys, and ran for the U2 teleport instantly after 3 of us undocked to engage.

Funny fact, you didn't even notice we stopped chasing after you hit the highway to U1 from Danarchov, you just kept running & jumped out. lol

Zerg more imo

Syndic wrote:
Khader Khan wrote:

Cant defend your island anymore eh?  Coalition falling apart around you?  Nothing but farming Novablob members happening whilst you were aware Syndic?

Sounds like poor leadership to me that no one does anything when you arent around

15 people spending 6-7 hour to kill 2 ppl? U r awesome. 1 miner do about 10kk/hour on beta.
So who is losing this war?

Enjoy ur sandbox, and enjoy ur %islandname% while u can.

Yes, because a 10-minute Dupelance light roam that promptly runs head-over-heels for the closest Alpha teleport the moment token opposition undocks is such an obvious dangerous threat that we're immediately falling apart around ourselves circle-midst-jerk. lol

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

I was online for some 6-7 hours yesterday.

And what? Sitting in the terminal for 6 hours and roaming nubs on alsbale for 1 hour?

We were right next to you guys on Dom for hours then wiped your Novablob force (on Nova no less) that finally got the balls to come after us.

We didn't even notice you were online.

Syndic wrote:

You roamed through in your 10-15 ppl light stuff ONCE, killed 2 solo guys, and ran for the U2 teleport instantly after 3 of us undocked to engage.

Lets see, we engaged 2x heavy mechs maybe 1.5 km from your outpost.  It took us 10-15 minutes to finally kill both of them and you guys just sat there in 3 more heavy mechs under your outpost (plus who knows how many more in your outpost) and did NOTHING.

If someone enters your home and begins to slowly *** your family, you are supposed respond quickly.  Instead, it seems, you just sat there and enjoyed the show.  Was there popcorn?  big_smile

266 (edited by Yammosk 2011-09-05 18:38:01)

lol

This thread is no longer serving a purpose for discussion.

/End Thread?

Pit Fiend wrote:
Syndic wrote:

I was online for some 6-7 hours yesterday.

And what? Sitting in the terminal for 6 hours and roaming nubs on alsbale for 1 hour?

We were right next to you guys on Dom for hours then wiped your Novablob force (on Nova no less) that finally got the balls to come after us.

We didn't even notice you were online.

Syndic wrote:

You roamed through in your 10-15 ppl light stuff ONCE, killed 2 solo guys, and ran for the U2 teleport instantly after 3 of us undocked to engage.

Lets see, we engaged 2x heavy mechs maybe 1.5 km from your outpost.  It took us 10-15 minutes to finally kill both of them and you guys just sat there in 3 more heavy mechs under your outpost (plus who knows how many more in your outpost) and did NOTHING.

If someone enters your home and begins to slowly *** your family, you are supposed respond quickly.  Instead, it seems, you just sat there and enjoyed the show.  Was there popcorn?  big_smile

Stop spreading true allegations

As you see, Syndic, our opponents really believe that they are winners in the game. Such miracles happen only in computer games. Losers come to the island, that would kill 1 or 2, defenseless target, then quickly run away. They write about their great deeds on the forums, but in fact can not be anything interesting.
Compared to these "brave guys" I'm really starting to respect the F-Navy. They at least try to do something. Keyword - do.

Actually everything is correct:
Some in defence, some in attack, and still there Hokkogaros...

This is not sandbox. This is a Box of Chocolates...

Hunter wrote:

As you see, Syndic, our opponents really believe that they are winners in the game. Such miracles happen only in computer games. Losers come to the island, that would kill 1 or 2, defenseless target, then quickly run away.

Hmm, that mesmer we killed was bristling with a full t4 fit with guns and all.  Plus there were 3 other (kahona-less) heavy mechs just an earshot away.

And you call that defenseless?

Riiiiight, whatever you say...

271 (edited by Hunter 2011-09-06 04:26:23)

Pit Fiend wrote:

Hmm, that mesmer we killed was bristling with a full t4 fit with guns and all.  Plus there were 3 other (kahona-less) heavy mechs just an earshot away.

Of course defenceless. From the heavy mechs It remains only to the word "heavy".
Zerg now ruled on the server. Against it can stand only other Zerg.

There are people who understand the difference between "name" and the fact that there really?

i wonder why this topic is still under balancing, and not corporation dialoge.

i love those argumentations about "you had your reinforcements nearby".
If i remember correctly, Heavy mechs walk with about half the speed of lights, and 2/3 of an assault. It takes 2 sensor supressor, 1 ECM and two Demobs to completely cripple a heavy mech to totally defenseless state.
Add a small neut and it cannot even repair more then a few cycles.

how many seconds does it take to bring down the heavy mech that cannot move, defend or repair? My Seth has ~5k Hitpoints, a small npc bot does about 10 damage per shot. say a squad of 5 assaults attacking me: 10*5*5= 250 dmg per volley, at guessed 5s cycletime = 100s

so my Seth lasts a total of 100s against 5 Assaults after beeing pinned down by ewar . this is without armor plate, but also without LWF fitted.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Hunter wrote:
Pit Fiend wrote:

Of course defenceless. From the heavy mechs It remains only to the word "heavy".

There are people who understand the difference between "name" and the fact that there really?

Wait, what? Your combats are became defenseless? So what, any time when you will be unable to counter-react, you will just call yourself defenseless? And then you dare to call yourself leet? And then Medved says that you winning just because you mine alots - should that mean that you're leet immortal defenseless carebears now?

Right from the beginning Chaos was running around in 15+ ewars zergling out solo targets - and now you're complaining about zerg? Hell, you even more *** than i've thought.

Close this thread please, it'completely useless even for corporation dialogues.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Line wrote:
Hunter wrote:
Pit Fiend wrote:

Wait, what? Your combats are became defenseless? So what, any time when you will be unable to counter-react, you will just call yourself defenseless? And then you dare to call yourself leet? And then Medved says that you winning just because you mine alots - should that mean that you're leet immortal defenseless carebears now?

Right from the beginning Chaos was running around in 15+ ewars zergling out solo targets - and now you're complaining about zerg? Hell, you even more *** than i've thought.

Close this thread please, it'completely useless even for corporation dialogues.

Линочка, золотце. Покакала?.. Ну так попку вытри... уси-уси-уси...

2humans:

It seems very popular topic. So many moments of life are remembered.