276 (edited by Khader Khan 2011-09-06 11:01:03)

Re: This game became full of cheap stuff

Syndic wrote:
Khader Khan wrote:

Flagging on each other on Nova was pretty fun and watching kanogi suicide in to spawns in his kain was fun to but no as fun as killing CIR any way syndic if you can't beat them better join them.... of btw F-navy countered us very well on night, I believe they were stacking stabilizers
Funny thats what the counter to the 'stealthly' assault was.

I was online for some 6-7 hours yesterday. You roamed through in your 10-15 ppl light stuff ONCE, killed 2 solo guys, and ran for the U2 teleport instantly after 3 of us undocked to engage.

Funny fact, you didn't even notice we stopped chasing after you hit the highway to U1 from Danarchov, you just kept running & jumped out. lol

/END SPIN CYCLE

Are we talking about the same situation?..... I'm talking about when you were on Vacation and all your minions stayed in Alpha cause the Big bad M2s/62nd Light Roaming squad was wrecking havoc on Nova....are you talking about when we mined your island for 2 hours and tacticaly pulled all our forces out safely when you tried to pinch us in by sending 2 heavys over to the Alpha side of U1. Or the 2 heavy Mech kills that I wasn't involved with? Now snap back to reality dude your image is tarnished and most people see that your just a politician that likes to pew.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Was all of that vacation/roaming/huehue stuff done before or after the wonderful patch which dropped the population to ~200-250 people from a previous 350-400? lol

Look more closely what you are bragging about. You are bragging about being on our island for 2 hours. You are bragging about killing 2 heavy mechs, 1 riveler and 1 mesmer. With 12-14 people.

Think its you who needs to snap back to reality, you're sounding like the saturday pub team shouting about being Real Madrid. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

If any next patch decreasing online, something wrong with a whole game direction.

Syndic wrote:

Was all of that vacation/roaming/huehue stuff done before or after the wonderful patch which dropped the population to ~200-250 people from a previous 350-400? lol

Look more closely what you are bragging about. You are bragging about being on our island for 2 hours. You are bragging about killing 2 heavy mechs, 1 riveler and 1 mesmer. With 12-14 people.

Think its you who needs to snap back to reality, you're sounding like the saturday pub team shouting about being Real Madrid. lol

It seems you read only what you want to, improve your comprehension skills lol

Femto wrote:

It seems you read only what you want to, improve your comprehension skills lol

Noob post. neutral

This is not sandbox. This is a Box of Chocolates...

Alexadar wrote:

If any next patch decreasing online, something wrong with a whole game direction.

Or it's the master plan. We all know they want to release "Perpetuum" as "Perpetuum-Eternal" a free to play game with a cash shop and a lot more simplified game play and PVP mechanics.

282 (edited by Khader Khan 2011-09-06 14:25:15)

Syndic wrote:

Was all of that vacation/roaming/huehue stuff done before or after the wonderful patch which dropped the population to ~200-250 people from a previous 350-400?

Idk when did you take your vacation im not you. roll
Either way you should be happy to know that with out your glorious leadership your people fail. Just like your spin doctor posts have been lately. Patch dropped server pop about the estimated # of active RG/CIR/Chaos/Ride/Hydra/Morte players (sorry I know i missed at least one pet) what a glorious thought. I got my Early access code today lol May the Force be with you!

Last I checked I wasn't a pet.  Comrades, yes. 

kthnxbai smile

Alexander wrote:
Alexadar wrote:

Or it's the master plan. We all know they want to release "Perpetuum" as "Perpetuum-Eternal" a free to play game with a cash shop and a lot more simplified game play and PVP mechanics.

?

What is all this BS about early access codes? It feels like I've missed something everyone else knows about... sad

*insert random troll post*

Ville wrote:

Last I checked I wasn't a pet.  Comrades, yes. 

kthnxbai smile

Where's Phalanx? or is he pulling a Nic Bossman move? Don't know what im talking about? Ask anyone who wore a cyberdine tag in Dec '10.

Last time I saw him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be0xdJ4dhFc
http://www.perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=1496 he was having a ruff day!

almost 5k views and toons of drama smile

Nice khader,

Although I know you won't care Phalanx got very very sick and took a step back from the game to focus on his health and family.  I honestly don't care about the past bud, I'm just here to have fun.:D

Still not a pet smile

Ville wrote:

Still not a pet smile

Oh yes you are!!

It's panto season after all tongue

Jelan wrote:
Ville wrote:

Still not a pet smile

Oh yes you are!!

that comming from a 62nd pet...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
Jelan wrote:
Ville wrote:

Still not a pet smile

Oh yes you are!!

that comming from a 62nd pet...

I cleans up their shoes good masser sir

lol Jelan.. I had to google panto lol

Alexander wrote:
Alexadar wrote:

HAHAHAHHAHA

Good One

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

right to break up this rant between the 2 superpowers epeening each other.
I'll give the view of the victims in this 'debate'

Mechs are in decline in general pvp... the plain fact is for the price of heavy mech or very decent fitted mech u can more or less max pimp fit an light ewar bot. Coupled with the fact that 'most' of the abusers of the light ewar swarm fitters are high EP players. There are exceptions, in the main this is case.
In its current form the ewar blob will nulify any small group it faces, through ewar and neuting and demobbing. Hence why the perp killboard is full of light ewar blob groups kills nowadays.
Can it be countered ? ....long range bots are an option but sacrifice mobilty for range.. tanks are another but their immobility will prolly mean their downfall. The most obvious counter is more ewar but that just perpetuates the problem. ECCM sadly has been nerfed to buggery so this is prolly the root cause of the problem when combined with NIC cost of pimp fitting an ewar vrs cost of heavy mech etc.

So we come to possible solutions. I will throw these open to game at large.. so flame away.
1. Remove ability of Ewars fitting weapons.
2. Bring in ECCM viabilty either through increasing their effectiveness or giving ppl ECCM skills
3. Toning down multi functionality of light ewar bots in general... Thats assaults job to be of general use... tbh not sure myself about this one..but thought i'd drop it in anyways.
4. ECCM bots.
5. Lighten the weight of plates... they have far too much effect in speed in a speed fighting MMO. Make tanks viable in pvp.

Lastly..as a fairly new player and a member of the Squid alliance... we get roamed almost constantly... most by the light ewar swarms... hungry for their daily kills...we do not complain and we accept this.. but we are made up of a balance of new and older players... the low EP ones are the ones struggling yet we persist cos of the pvp that is both welcomed and hated... we have our successes and defeats in roughly equal messure but its the light ewars swarms that are hard to counter.. especially when the swarms number nearly 25 strong. I am not advocating a general nerf of light ewars but rather a need to redefine their roles and nature in which they operate. Til then the swarms shall prevail and prolly the games pvp population will continue to decline.

Be nice and chill about replies smile

ECCM stupid module. Use 1-2 of them on EW and u can shut down heavy mech. Use 4 of them on assault and neutralize 2 enemy HEAVY mechs. Thats why you are roamed by ew\*** swarm, because its YOU who asked everyday to nerf mech and buff roaches.

Now you want roaches nerf. For what? U would bring nerfed mechs to the battlefield? Goddamn man do it now, our generals command to use only lights to dont scary you, ***.

Enjoy ur sandbox, and enjoy alsbale while u can.

Enjoy ur sandbox, and enjoy ur %islandname% while u can.

new where have I seen the ECM complaints again ?

what about a simple solution. active ECM module increases interference of the ewar but 2-3x ??

Hugh Ruka wrote:

new where have I seen the ECM complaints again ?

what about a simple solution. active ECM module increases interference of the ewar but 2-3x ??

Кому это надо?

Medved wrote:

ECCM stupid module. Use 1-2 of them on EW and u can shut down heavy mech. Use 4 of them on assault and neutralize 2 enemy HEAVY mechs. Thats why you are roamed by ew\*** swarm, because its YOU who asked everyday to nerf mech and buff roaches.

Now you want roaches nerf. For what? U would bring nerfed mechs to the battlefield? Goddamn man do it now, our generals command to use only lights to dont scary you, ***.

Enjoy ur sandbox, and enjoy alsbale while u can.

Whats funny is how much you guys hate assaults for some reason. They are fun bots for roaming.

Alot of people play this game for fun *shocker*

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

once upon a time, its was:
Heavy mech to kill assaults,
mechs to kill heavy mechs
smalls to support assaults vs. mechs
light ewar to reduce heavy mechs efficiency.

combat was around 300m, except for Seths. At that time, all the mech guys cried that their mechs get killed by assaults, and the assault/small guys cried that they got insta-killed by heavy mechs. ECM was worthless compared to supressor, demob was able to lock you in position, and ewar mechs are called "useless".

without a single change balancing wise, the Ictus turned from
"IMBA" (when it was announced) to
"nice" (when it was released) to
"useless ***" (after 2 days)
"absolutely IMBA" (after 3 month), then it got nerfed (3 aspects at once)
"useless again"
"rarely used"
"great against those shield tanks, erp tanks, ..."

what its current state?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear