Re: Server load issues in the last 48 hours

tried the game and liked it, so I signed up..from that moment on..POOF !!!

Couldnt play ever since...:yarr:

is ircserver also rebooting...or chrome handles ircs wrong....?

Don't worry guys, they will get this bug squashed and then you can cause all sorts of mayhem again smile

Sorry Devs - from all us bittervets:/

GL Devs.

I did specifically say it was freighterS full of bittervets heading in...  just saying big_smile

As an aside, I think Mittens said if he doesn't hear what he wants to he's pulling the swarm out...  so we might be getting some more *cough* old friends *cough* as well.

Jack Black wrote:

Sorry Devs - from all us bittervets:/

To be called bittervets you guys don't seem like it big_smile

You must have taken a lot of sh.. to leave eve.

aka celebro

Vaneshi SnowCrash wrote:

GL Devs.

I did specifically say it was freighterS full of bittervets heading in...  just saying big_smile

As an aside, I think Mittens said if he doesn't hear what he wants to he's pulling the swarm out...  so we might be getting some more *cough* old friends *cough* as well.

Oh hell.... more GD "little bee" jokes.....

"interesting times..."

Did we crash the IRC as well...

Asuri its what i call target rich environment if that lot comes here. tongue

Could I get a Link to the IRC please.

server there...userlimit...there are ppl actually paying for this you know

Hope its soon up. Need to farm yarr

113 (edited by Gravemind 2011-06-27 20:22:06)

dont be so bitter, atleast they are working on it.. and they are not ccp with 100 man working on a fix. just be a little more patient and wait for the best. cool

aRidion wrote:

It's cool.  Chill.  Dev's are working on it and have said they'll sort out something out for the inconvinience (I think they said that). 

I think it'll be a gift hamper with a monocle personally wink

fair warning to all -- if mittens brings his crew here, you'll be in for interesting times...

simply put, swarms of arkhe bots taking over your null... er 'beta' islands... big_smile

We're back up with the user cap and some new performance tracking stuff in the server. We're analyzing the data from that and in the meanwhile the server will stay up with the cap so we have the service running.

bah!
.....decided to sub and ever since not got in! (that was 5 hours ago)
i know your doing your best, gl guys.:)

I really do hope the cap is raised soon.  I just subscribed and would like to play but can't log into the game.

Not trying to sound whiny, I just know there are a lot more folks getting the word about this game and that means even more that won't be able to get in, so will begin to look elsewhere...

I enjoy the game so far (when I can get in) and I'd like to see it succeed and grow.

New server cap has been set at 4242. If we reach that number tonight... well we don't expect to, so effectively the server cap has been lifted. We'll be continuing to monitor the situation of course. Welcome back, everyone!

I sense some Myan numerlogical significance to 4242 - or its just the answer to life, the universe, and everything... repeated for emphasis.

Well we ended up having lag issues again, but a lot less severe - still we're quite beat after this 72 hour session so we'll set up a cap to make sure things don't get out of hand again while we get some rest. Thank you all for your continued patience!

As an additional note, we will quite likely compensate the playerbase for the time lost and pad out the subscription times with a few days extra, depending on how much time it takes to finally get the server up and running properly.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

123 (edited by Ghil 2011-06-28 02:56:36)

Awesome job guys, get some rest, you definitely earned it smile

Just as an aside, I can't log in, meaning, we reached the cap again wink

Get some rest boys.

Thank you Dev's.  Keep doing what your doing and you will have a successful game.
This is the kind of gaming company that players respect which in turns rewards the company.

Gets some rest, take a fresh look at the issues in the afternoon and do what you can.

Thanks again.

Great game and having a lot of fun.  Loving to see the EVE players rolling in, never could get my head around not "flying" my ship during my 3 different ventures into EVE.

Welcome.