Re: ex eve players

2005 player.  Many MMO experienced player.  Mechwarrior fan, and thus, finding this very interesting.

One night of noobness done.  Many more appear to be in order.

Will likely sub when I'm back from my holiday.

Gogo Robot Kapelle!

-G

3 year EVE player checking this out after dissatisfaction with possible direction eve is going..

I was just starting Eve again, but was shut-down by bloated inefficiently written expansion known as Incarna. Why you need to melt somebody's gpu just to walk your avatar around a small station is beyond me.  Also the Mac client was pretty much left to rot. Having some problems with the crossover install here,but bootcamping for now. Just finding my way around. I think Mech Warrior was one of the first pc games I ever played. Kind of nostalgic. See you around.

PS:
Feel sorry for the devs, they are busting their nards to handle the new load. I salute you, I know you guys are giving %110.

yet another eve player comin in...  original 2003 player, came back 2007 -- cancelled 10 accounts so far..  have 2 more waiting to run out.

So far the game to me seems buggy a bit (been having trouble even logging in) but i'm excited to see where it leads me...

Game is interesting.... another eve player here that has been... forced out by golden ammo.
GMs and other players in this game are very helpful.
Looks like it's off to a good start.

march '08 EvE player, Crimzin + Ka'Lok

Liking the game so far will sub when all settles down on the DC issue and my 2 weeks are up big_smile

Now I wonder if theres a ex EvE players corp I could join to keep me interested cool

Played Eve since 2007. Both accounts are cancelled. Started with PO two days ago and having lots of fun with the mechs and the helpful an friendly community. I think the last mech-game i played was Mechwarrior II... will sub for at least a few months.

It looks interesting indeed smile
I think I will give it a month or so to get into it and decide if this is my EVE replacement or if I should keep looking. However I must say it feels like the devs are doing a good job and have a nice attitude against the players, a huge PLUS! smile

Yzzerman marching in 05 eve player \o

'04 bittervet. Looking good so far smile

Yzzerman wrote:

Yzzerman marching in 05 eve player \o

I approve of your name, good Sir.

->You just lost The Game<-

'09 bitter vet checking in here.  With all the mess going on with CCP it is fun to play a different game.  In time I am sure this game will also grow and we cna be part of that.   That is until they turn on us and we bite them....

TLaar Bok wrote:

'04 bittervet. Looking good so far smile

Hello there cool

hi. eve since 05. attempted perpetuum login about 4 hours ago. was able to log in and create my character 5 minutes before downtime. the second the server came back up, i clicked"ok" to log in and the server is already maxed. i haven't even started and im getting bored already. sad

Hey all - Yak signing in.

I'm 2006 vet, been unsubscribed for awhile, and with what is going down my interest in going back to Eve has diminished. I'm hoping I can get some of the old Tides of War crowd to sign up and we can try out some yarr Perp style.

On the lookout for a corp which does a lot of pvp.

Not really a refugee, just want a change. I want to see what a single shard game looks like after birth. I'm a carebear and a little bit of PVPer.

I want to be with my fellow eve players, but I'm starting to think I should hang out with the PO players more. when I get home, I'm going to join a corp that's PO. I feel that my skills are more useful with them then with the massive corp that the eve players made already.

Greetings testing the waters too, well at work right now.

Got my avatar made, went to lunch and then the servers were full, still looks interesting.

Howdy yall,
I'm here... Dunno how I'll go with it... I left eve mainly cos of no SM3 support on my laptop, but then I found out perpetuum didn't work either.. so I bought a new one. we shall see whether I go back to eve.. not so happy about monocles either, or their *** service Ive had to deal with the past few weeks, but we'll see.. I am heavily addicted.

So much eve-friends over here :*)
Time for testing, will see if this game does worth it !
First impression, quiet satisfying.

Beta/2003 vet here.  am looking for a replacement game if CCP does the SOE on us.  Perpetuum seems to be pretty good, was able to get into the game over the last few evenings.  I am still running the trial account as I figure out how things work.

six year eve player here done with CCP and there MT big_smile

Another vet signing in. Same name in both places.

So far I have only been able to log in twice, but this is promising.

'05  Vet signing in too

EvE since 2008. Big fan of the old table top BattleTech games. Used to play them for hours on end. PO kinda reminds me of them.

Also, really interested on getting in on the ground floor (first year) of a new mmo.

So what's a good corp to join over here? I saw NeX in the thread. Is that where all the eve folks are going to for this first little bit?