Re: EW needs nerf

Line wrote:
Khadia Khan wrote:
Burial wrote:

Do you even know what me and others are suggesting in this thread?

Yeah obviously we do you can counter E-war fielded in equal numbers to your heavys so you want it nerfed.

Vaga deals with 2-3 bots. To counter E-war with numbers we need about 3-4x advantage. ECCM cuts that says in half so still we need 2 combats on each your ewar. But hey, it's way to easier to get in ewars too, turning this game in Ewar Online completely.

How abouth u bring counter Ewar?   Insted of I WHANT ONLY HEAVYMECHS ONLINE

Vaga deals whit 2-3 bots sure. 1ECCM per bot reduces this quite alot........

Line wrote:
Khadia Khan wrote:
Burial wrote:

Do you even know what me and others are suggesting in this thread?

Yeah obviously we do you can counter E-war fielded in equal numbers to your heavys so you want it nerfed.

Vaga deals with 2-3 bots. To counter E-war with numbers we need about 3-4x advantage. ECCM cuts that says in half so still we need 2 combats on each your ewar. But hey, it's way to easier to get in ewars too, turning this game in Ewar Online completely.

yep and when you switch to e-wars we will change our tactics as well see.... its a tactics thing

FFS please keep your IMBA posts in the proper forum

128 (edited by Khadia Khan 2013-12-17 14:47:30)

https://sequer.nl/killboard/index.php?a … l_id=41104
5/23 jibril is maxed skill jammer not sure what Rynikwiz had in head slots but it was enough to kill Lobo as I was asking for jams and asking for jams and all I heard was not jammed not jammed as replys. Not over powered at all!
This is is worse lol
https://sequer.nl/killboard/index.php?a … l_id=41103

Did you guys ever heard anout Probability Theory? No matter what's the chances to get odd or even, it's just how fast you can throw the dices. 1 ECCM doesn't help when you got 2-3x-ecmed constantly. Talking about ECCM, some of us are  always wearing at least one. You know how that's helped.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

130 (edited by Khadia Khan 2013-12-17 14:51:48)

have you ever heard of combat multiplier? obviously not here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_multiplication

A solo vaga or solo zenith will die to 2 or more mechs.

But a vaga and a kain will kill 3 kains and not have any issues.

Combat or Force multiplier.

Khadia Khan wrote:

have you ever heard of combat multiplier? obviously not here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_multiplication

You're just proved my point. Future wars will be says 20v20, where on each side 18 are ewars and rest 2 are actual dd.

132 (edited by Khadia Khan 2013-12-17 15:02:42)

Line wrote:
Khadia Khan wrote:

You're just proved my point. Future wars will be says 20v20, where on each side 18 are ewars and rest 2 are actual dd.

Well then I guess we will see alot of no kills

actually many times we called to stay docked up due to lack of dps bots lolololol

Khadia Khan wrote:
Line wrote:
Khadia Khan wrote:

Well then I guess we will see alot of no kills

actually many times we called to stay docked up due to lack of dps bots lolololol

And that's bringing us back to the topic.

The points are layed out in this thread and I'm sure no-one can argue with that. Vagabond MK2 can shut down 1-3 enemies without a problem and we all know how EW modules themselves work, what Nexuses there are and so fort.

Now it's up for Zoom to decide if it needs anything done or not.

Hey we can all use StP so there is nothing wrong...Right!

smile

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

This is just a Troll Thread!!!

Sparking to other games

137 (edited by Burial 2013-12-17 23:08:03)

Your friends are boasting how a Vaga MK2 has 100% jamm chance against a non-ECCM heavy and I suggests an active module that is active 30s out of 1min and this thread is troll thread? It makes no sense.

Active ECCM
30sec duration / 30 sec cooldown
While active boosts sensor strength by 200 points

Only people trolling here are you and your friends. Don't be so paranoid and think it all through.

138 (edited by Rex Amelius 2013-12-17 23:23:32)

Well I've been speccing ewar since I joined this game. Its not my fault that you stopped increasing EP on your Ewar character. And how can you even speak to the effectiveness of ewar when you don't even use ewar bots?

But go ahead, abandon all your bonuses and quit the ewar game altogether. Maybe next year you will come back to the ewar game and ask for all your bonuses back.

I'll still be here jamming the game into a better place.

Sparking to other games

Sounds like this topic has touched a nerve. It must need to be nerfed then...

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

Shadowmine wrote:

Sounds like this topic has touched a nerve. It must need to be nerfed then...

Perhaps give ewar a global cooldown timer. After each successful jam you have to wait 10-15 minutes for the next. That would definitely solve the problem.

Sparking to other games

oh better yet make ecm and suppressors unique items like frames and erps so you can only fit one per bot.

Oh zoom we can beat them with their pilots that have all spec'd heavily in to ewar. please nerf! LOL roll

142 (edited by Burial 2013-12-18 07:50:24)

Rex Amelius wrote:

Well I've been speccing ewar since I joined this game. Its not my fault that you stopped increasing EP on your Ewar character. And how can you even speak to the effectiveness of ewar when you don't even use ewar bots?

But go ahead, abandon all your bonuses and quit the ewar game altogether. Maybe next year you will come back to the ewar game and ask for all your bonuses back.

I'll still be here jamming the game into a better place.

I mostly use Vaga MK2 by the way. Only been using heavy because that has been our doctrine as of late. My alt has all the shizzle, light ew follow, RSAs, masked, ew nexus etc. I use it all and I know it's overpowered.

yes I know you use vaga mk2 I've counter you many times.....

Wheres the pastebin data on your "trails" and where is the raw data for overpowered ewar? Please provide your data burrial we did the math it would be about 10 hours of testing I would like to see the combat log from that.

You have the ability to run the data yourself, don't be so lazy and expect your enemies to teach you everything.

PROOF OR ITS NOT REAL PUBLISH OR SHUT YOUR FACE

Pics or gtfo.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Man, you guys cry like girls when Ewar nerf gets brought up... Afraid you cant hang if Ewar is actually balanced? The problem isn't about your side vs our side. We all have 5 accts, and at least one is an ewar acct. We all have follows. Its about the guy with one dps acct who has no available counter against a vaga mk2 or similar bot.

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

Shadowmine wrote:

Man, you guys cry like girls when Ewar nerf gets brought up... Afraid you cant hang if Ewar is actually balanced? The problem isn't about your side vs our side. We all have 5 accts, and at least one is an ewar acct. We all have follows. Its about the guy with one dps acct who has no available counter against a vaga mk2 or similar bot.

TACTICS

STC solo LOLOLOL tell me more lies roll

You are just not good at it.

Shadowmine wrote:

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

This reminds me of another corporation.

Here's roughly how it went: "Devs why am I getting killed by light ewar bots in my assault, I'm an assault bot and I can't catch up to them or do anything to them they just kill me and I dont want to fit frame because then I have no HP and I want to catch them with plate on"

Congratulations, you are officially recognized as ECORP Mk2.

Whoever can be assed can dig up those topics up. Only difference is, the QQ is about mechs vs heavies instead of light EW's vs assaults.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please