Re: Old bug(?)

Chemist wrote:
Ville wrote:
Chemist wrote:

Personally I do not know about that. Where proof, Ville?
And then there is "little difference" - free robots "Arkhes" and expensive (resources, time) robot Messmer MK2(?)...
In the first case, you have nothing to lose, and in the second there is a big risk.
You come on seth and wait behind the mountain in the AFK mode ... but this bug in any case you need to remove.

So it's only a bug if it's an arkhe?  Your ally's and own corporation used the same tactics to reinforce Xiantor.  But you get mad when the same tactics are used against you??

Ville... Xiantor was attack normally. Just we come and kill your reactors, backbones, etc... we not use this bug.

Um..  You did too with that hill to the west of the base while Zortarg was on the right behind "walls"..  Or terrain..  The first thing out of the NSE's guys mouth was "The *** turrets are shooting the ground and wall tiles".

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Chemist wrote:
Weedy wrote:
Ville wrote:

So it's only a bug if it's an arkhe?  Your ally's and own corporation used the same tactics to reinforce Xiantor.  But you get mad when the same tactics are used against you??

And now the truth surfaces, lol.

You were not there. It too. And we were. We did not use the idiotic "strategy" dry reactor. We used the tank and logisticians.

So you think 15 turrets should only shoot one guy while you skirt around and shoot the infrastructure?  You and your comrades used the same "tactic" to kill one of my bases and you think the turret mechanism is intact?  Really Chemist?

OMFG... u so stupid... sad

79 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2015-04-21 23:43:42)

Chemist wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Chemist wrote:

Personally I do not know about that. Where proof, Ville?
And then there is "little difference" - free robots "Arkhes" and expensive (resources, time) robot Messmer MK2(?)...
In the first case, you have nothing to lose, and in the second there is a big risk.
You come on seth and wait behind the mountain in the AFK mode ... but this bug in any case you need to remove.

The bot / mech being used is irrelevant. Its the very same Tactic Different mech.

Ok. U lose 10 arkhes or 10 messmer. You'll spend more Messmers stand in the AFK mode? Or u better bring free arkhe?

Maybe there's a Language barrier here. But whether you use a free mech or an expensive Heavy Mech your still using the same tactic to drain a networks power by having the turrets fire at you while your out of LOS.

Looks like some one doesnt like it when they are shown up for being "dishonorable"  big_smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I like it. I think its perfectly acceptable as long as players have the ability to manually control groups of turrets if they are presently defending their base. No player interaction should have a draw back. Stupid ai being on of them

81 (edited by Hunter 2015-04-22 04:28:46)

There is no one DeV comment. I suspect they are really busy, works on the assignments system. I'm sure they dislikes the events with exploit using, but the only one thing they can use against it - banhammer. As we all know - this is a bad practice. Exploited bases can be defended manually. Destroyed base can be recreated. Banned ppl never back.

Remember that: There are no and newer will be invulnerable PBS. And every base must be destroyed anytime. No matter how - exploits, spies, nerfs.

...I don't want to bring bad news, but it's better deconstruct and move out from gamma all assets before it will be fixed or destroyed.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

82 (edited by Aye Pod 2015-04-22 06:00:14)

Stop crying for people to get banned as this is not an exploit. Until the devs say so this is a working game mechanic, nothing more. AFK bases shoudnt be able to defend themselves for very long which is why the devs added energy caps in the first place. If you cant defend your base against one afk Arke then you shouldnt be on Gamma. No offense to CHAOS but we both know what happens to AFK bases, especially after our losses on Landers.

If anything, the devs could up the roaming speed of NPC's on gamma or add more spawns. You shouldnt touch the current mechanics however as it adds content for individuals and small groups.

Pretty please Goshka, moar posts about how you think Im Ville and exactly why you are so butthurt.

Actually Chaos exploited a major bug prior to and during construction of their base.  Chemist care to tell the world?

WAIT!!!!

I need to get moar popcorn and vodka.

Aye Pod wrote:

Stop crying for people to get banned as this is not an exploit. Until the devs say so this is a working game mechanic, nothing more. AFK bases shoudnt be able to defend themselves for very long which is why the devs added energy caps in the first place. If you cant defend your base against one afk Arke then you shouldnt be on Gamma. No offense to CHAOS but we both know what happens to AFK bases, especially after our losses on Landers.

If anything, the devs could up the roaming speed of NPC's on gamma or add more spawns. You shouldnt touch the current mechanics however as it adds content for individuals and small groups.

Pretty please Goshka, moar posts about how you think Im Ville and exactly why you are so butthurt.

With such an attitude like yours, are you suggesting we sit around the clock and fill the reactor power? A wonderful game. Thanks to the developers.

Ville wrote:

Actually Chaos exploited a major bug prior to and during construction of their base.  Chemist care to tell the world?

What kind of errors in the construction of the database you talking about? Evidence is?

To summarize:

1) They argue that we have used this bug when attacked their gamma-base.
2) They were not there when we attacked their base.
3) They are not reported using the bug us when we attacked their base (see p. 2) => they Peace-Door-Balls.
4) On our side, there were present at least 3-4 corporation. We have a lot of witnesses. Unlike them, who do not have a single witness (see p. 2) => all their accusations have no foundation.
5) They know that this bug has been fixed yet, but for some reason he appeared again.
5) In spite of this, they actively use it.

Results: the need to fix this bug, character Bukkwild ban.
Members of the corporate CIR/PHM and its allies now I think trolls and Peace-Door-Balls. But among them are honest and good people. These are not affected.

Peace door Balls ??

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

89 (edited by Chemist 2015-04-22 10:00:44)

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Peace door Balls ??

Yes, it is.

https://translate.google.ru/#ru/en/%D0% … 1%8F%D1%87

Press "Listen" and remember how it sounds.

https://translate.google.ru/#ru/en/%D0% … 0%BE%D0%BB

Synonym.

Hunter wrote:

There is no one DeV comment. I suspect they are really busy, works on the assignments system. I'm sure they dislikes the events with exploit using, but the only one thing they can use against it - banhammer. As we all know - this is a bad practice. Exploited bases can be defended manually. Destroyed base can be recreated. Banned ppl never back.

Remember that: There are no and newer will be invulnerable PBS. And every base must be destroyed anytime. No matter how - exploits, spies, nerfs.

...I don't want to bring bad news, but it's better deconstruct and move out from gamma all assets before it will be fixed or destroyed.

All that is required from the developers:

- Yes, it's a bug. We'll fix it later. Use bugs prohibits user agreement.

or

- No, it's not a bug.

Everything.

Guys, relax with their wives (or girls). and you have a normal mood. spend time on the real life, if you are so annoying this game in the form that it is. wink

you're too tense in this forum.

Just @ Game

92 (edited by DEV Zoom 2015-04-22 13:15:38)

1. Turrets were never meant to defend a base on their own. If you rely on them without being there in person to defend your base or scare away some trolls in Arkhes, you're doing it wrong.
2. It's probably a bug (haven't checked it yet), but due to my point above it's not an exploit and noone will be punished for it.

edit: And yes I realize that gammas don't really work like they were meant to work with such a low amount of players.

93 (edited by Chemist 2015-04-22 13:30:04)

DEV Zoom wrote:

1. Turrets were never meant to defend a base on their own. If you rely on them without being there in person to defend your base or scare away some trolls in Arkhes, you're doing it wrong.
2. It's probably a bug (haven't checked it yet), but due to my point above it's not an exploit and noone will be punished for it.

edit: And yes I realize that gammas don't really work like they were meant to work with such a low amount of players.

That is, if I stand behind cover (earth) and missile and laser turrets shoot into the ground - is this normal?
This is called a "improved AI turrets" in a recent patch? smile

Chemist wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

That is, if I stand behind cover (earth) and missile and laser turrets shoot into the ground - is this normal?
This is called a "improved AI turrets" in a recent patch? smile

"edit: And yes I realize that gammas don't really work like they were meant to work with such a low amount of players."

Comment on this statement. Do I understand correctly that if there were more players, the level of AI towers would rise by itself? Or your program code with AI?

DEV Zoom wrote:

That wasn't so hard was it.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Thank you Zoom for clarifying this. You may now go have a shower to wash your self off from the smell that is the forums big_smile

BadAss wrote:
Chemist wrote:
Aye Pod wrote:

I would say this is a strategy and not a bug. Similar to building siege walls in old gamma.

Strategy? What is the strategy?

Yep, stupid strategy lol

Why was so much arguing, I once wrote the correct answer lol

(I got a good mood today, thx Zoom)

Just @ Game

Как я устал от этого... пацаны, объясните Зуму, что проблема не в том, что я хочу чтобы база сама себя дэфила, а в том, что, блять, туррели боевые (не евар) стреляют, нахуй, в землю. smile Это исправляли, но, видимо, не исправили. И меня нихуя не вставляет играть ради того чтобы заряжать реакторы. Одно дело, если на базу напали. Не вопрос - игровой момент. А другое, что базу круглосуточно дрочат халявными афк-арками из-за горки. Это как минимум неспортивно. По-дрочерски как-то... Если бы дрочили не халявными ботами, то надолго их не хватило бы. А так, сука, они анноят не-подетски. smile А бросать все дела и тащиться убивать АФК-арку... ну его нахуй такую игру тогда...

2 Zoom: guys later translate. They are fluent in both languages.

Он сказал посмотрит, скорее всего баг. Успокойся блять. Читай как следует.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Weedy wrote:

Он сказал посмотрит, скорее всего баг. Успокойся блять. Читай как следует.

Да хуль там читать. Вату катают. Я - не я и кошка не моя... hmm