26 (edited by Hunter 2015-04-21 04:27:25)

Re: Old bug(?)

i really advice to the devs make bases energyfields independed until exploit will be fixed. Also it have to be able to feed reactors by NPCs plazma

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

27 (edited by SunnyJester 2015-04-21 06:05:49)

Chemist wrote:

Ты мудак. И это твоя фича. smile Заебали твои АФКающие арки. Мне похуй забанят или нет, но играть рядом с такими дрочерами не очень-то и хочется. Если девам поебать, пускать фапают дальше на свои тайлы.

Google translate ^ was

"You're an *** . And this is your feature. Jam your smile AFKayuschie arch. I *** banned or not , but playing near drocherami not very much and want. If poebat virgins , let FAP on its tiles ."

GJ )

29 (edited by BadAss 2015-04-21 06:47:59)

SunnyJester wrote:
Chemist wrote:

Ты мудак. И это твоя фича. smile Заебали твои АФКающие арки. Мне похуй забанят или нет, но играть рядом с такими дрочерами не очень-то и хочется. Если девам поебать, пускать фапают дальше на свои тайлы.

Google translate ^ was

"You're an *** . And this is your feature. Jam your smile AFKayuschie arch. I *** banned or not , but playing near drocherami not very much and want. If poebat virgins , let FAP on its tiles ."

easy version.

you're a bad person. and this is your feature. tired of your Arche robots which move in AFK mode. I don't care, banned me or not. but to play with very hardworking players do not really want. if the developers not care about this issue , let them continue to go about their business

Just @ Game

30 (edited by Aye Pod 2015-04-21 06:53:02)

So is the new meta of this game to cry exploit when something gets your panties all bunched up?

Hey Ville since Im obviously your alt should I log into TS more?

EDIT: Remembered this is nothing new for some people. Cheers!

BadAss wrote:
SunnyJester wrote:
Chemist wrote:

Google translate ^ was

Lite version.

you're a bad person. and this is your feature. tired of your Arche robots which move in AFK mode. I don't care, ban me or not. but to play with very hardworking players do not really want. if the developers not care about this issue , let them continue to go about their business

The google version made way more sense.

BadAss wrote:
SunnyJester wrote:
Chemist wrote:

Google translate ^ was

easy version.

you're a bad person. and this is your feature. tired of your Arche robots which move in AFK mode. I don't care, banned me or not. but to play with very hardworking players do not really want. if the developers not care about this issue , let them continue to go about their business

5+++ lol
Thank you, that you express my thoughts. smile

33 (edited by Burial 2015-04-21 12:09:35)

Annihilator wrote:

Its a bug, since Turrets should consider LoS since gamma 2.0, unless its a destructible obstacle.

Correct.

I still like how you did the same thing to attack Xiantor and you were there but when the scripts flipped it's an exploit, lol...

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Chemist wrote:

To Devs: For repeated use bugs, please ban this character - "Bukkwild" or come up with an excuse to him, contrary to your rules.

New afk-Arkhes: http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/264009 and http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/264013

You or officially authorized to use this bug (when NOT EWAR turrets shoot into the ground) or fix the bug and punish the perpetrators of this character, as he had been warned. And advice for the future - show your character. You are afraid to ban players - it's bad. Players manipulate you against the background of low online.

Man why all the hate?  I just like walking up and admiring your base, I get demobbed and I can't move sad  So then I go afk to do other things like play DOTA, sleep or occassionally goto work.

36 (edited by Chemist 2015-04-21 13:51:07)

Bukkwild wrote:
Chemist wrote:

To Devs: For repeated use bugs, please ban this character - "Bukkwild" or come up with an excuse to him, contrary to your rules.

New afk-Arkhes: http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/264009 and http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/264013

You or officially authorized to use this bug (when NOT EWAR turrets shoot into the ground) or fix the bug and punish the perpetrators of this character, as he had been warned. And advice for the future - show your character. You are afraid to ban players - it's bad. Players manipulate you against the background of low online.

Man why all the hate?  I just like walking up and admiring your base, I get demobbed and I can't move sad  So then I go afk to do other things like play DOTA, sleep or occassionally goto work.

U are idiot? Or do you think we idiots?

2Devs: http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/264014 new. Fix it.

37 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2015-04-21 14:26:36)

Jita wrote:

well it happens so often. How many known bugs are they gonna use to *** people over before the devs wake up.

The DEVs are told about this and the idiots just keep silent. If they had half a brain they (DEV Zoom) would simply state Further abuse of given bug (listed) will result in action being taken against the abusers Account. Very simple really.

But Zoom has failed to do this when the Bugs were reported.

No warnings were given to my knowledge.

If you want some one to blame, blame the DEVs for their inaction. Hell even some acknowledgement would be nice.

As for the Bug Chemist posted about. I thought the Turret AI was upgraded to avoid this very thing?? aka shooting at a target without LOS.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

The DEVs are told about this and the idiots just keep silent. If they had half a brain they (DEV Zoom) would simply state Further abuse of given bug (listed) will result in action being taken against the abusers Account. Very simple really.

While I agree wholeheartedly that this should have been done for lots of things and this the fact remains that you guys know this and do it anyway. Why?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

While I agree wholeheartedly that this should have been done for lots of things and this the fact remains that you guys know this and do it anyway. Why?

Cuz they being good (Ville's rethoric).

because griefing people and ruining their gameplay is their aim, not fun fights and in game content.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Because they are not interested in the game. It is interesting to defecate around. Until the moment of construction base,  they do not play. Once the base was built, they immediately appeared and began to defecate. It says about the nature of man...

42 (edited by Ville 2015-04-21 15:25:55)

Jita wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

To get it fixed....  Think about Jita....

Chemist wrote:
Jita wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Because they are not interested in the game. It is interesting to defecate around. Until the moment of construction base,  they do not play. Once the base was built, they immediately appeared and began to defecate. It says about the nature of man...

Oh come on, your playing a pvp game stop with all the tears.  NSE didn't QQ when you used the same tactic with Zortarg's ERP tank and "DUMB turret AI" when you guys hid behind a hill and let Zortarg tank the entire turret arrays.  http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/263787 Don't tell me you didn't know then.  Fix your problem and stop QQing there's a very simple fix for you on your end.

43 (edited by Ville 2015-04-21 15:25:46)

double post, please delete.

Ville wrote:
Jita wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Your behaving like an idiot so that the devs have to spend dozens of hours making the game stop you behaving like an idiot.

And this somehow is reasonable to you?

Jita wrote:
Ville wrote:
Jita wrote:

Your behaving like an idiot so that the devs have to spend dozens of hours making the game stop you behaving like an idiot.

Well to be honest, the turrets have behaved like this since Gamma launch on the live server.  We noticed it on Krazlov about a week or two in and we(Peanut) spent 3 weeks terraforming and redoing the turret arrays.  So tbh, this has always happened.  I figured early on it was broken but there was not response to tickets peanut said he put in.  So....

46 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2015-04-21 15:41:47)

Jita wrote:
Ville wrote:
Jita wrote:

*Start Troll Free Zone*
Lets look at the history of this game & then look at what Ville said "To get it fixed". Its a sad fact but the only way to get broken *** sh*t fixed in this game is to brake it horrible otherwise the DEVs just never care.
History is just repeating its self again. Why Because the DEVs implemented something & yet again they didnt bother to do a sweep to tweek the new mechanics / bug fix.

Did I mention history repeating?
*End Troll Free Zone*

Also this bug seems to have been around a while & abused by others but ... oh no now CIR / PHM has joined in......

OMG WTF ABUSE ABUSE ABUSE KILLING THE GAME OMFG BAN THEM ALL

Hypocrisy is great smile

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

This is starting to get sad.

*** it, Zoom my castle has been kicked over before so I want some changes made too.

same old apologists saying the same old ***.

Your deliberately doing something you know is wrong. Your only excuse is that you want the devs to waste time 'fixing' it to stop you doing something you know is wrong.

I suppose when it is fixed your going to complain that the fix kills some aspect of your fun like with beacons.

49 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2015-04-21 16:11:22)

Jita wrote:

Your deliberately doing something you know is wrong. Your only excuse is that you want the devs to waste time 'fixing' it to stop you doing something you know is wrong.

Or better yet they can simple state use of this bug is either:

1. Abuse & a bannable offence
2. Legitimate use of game mechanics.

Not rocket science mate. And they can fix it later on.
The player base now knows if they abuse this BAM banned. Very easy not that hard.

Also doing this might actually make the EULA worth more then electronic toilet paper?

So your deliberately doing something you know is wrong so that the devs tell you to stop doing it or you get banned?

So much idiocy.