Re: Old bug(?)

Jita wrote:

same old apologists saying the same old ***.

Your deliberately doing something I think is wrong.

I suppose when it is fixed your going to complain that the fix kills some aspect of your fun like with beacons.

I fixed it for you. You KNOW thats the truth of it. You need to stop trying to play everyone's game for them.

Jita wrote:

So your deliberately doing something you know is wrong so that the devs tell you to stop doing it or you get banned?

So much idiocy.

That's the problem at the moment its a matter of its your opinion against mine. And it would seem CIR isnt the only ones to have used it?

Its not idiocy its their bl***y job. You & I can argue about the colour of the sky till the cows come home. The fact is Zoom hasn't lifted 1 finger to say Dont do this & go play nice or working as intended.

On top of that the problem has been reported & guess what..... Silence again.

What should you do? not use the tactic? Sure but others already have used it so why should you then have to fight 1 hand behind your back?

Would you do that? An honest answer would be probably not.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

53 (edited by Jita 2015-04-21 16:43:54)

It's your idiocy. Its not their job to spend all their very limited time closing every loophole some player with aspergers finds. Thats ridiculous. Do you stick your head out of open train windows if you find them because it's there job to keep them closed? Do you put spill coffe on yourself to check if it's hot when its not labelled?

Why do you need the Devs to stop you all from behaving like a ***?

this is a SANDBOX with what you do having a very real impact on the success of the game. It's up to YOU to take responsibility for YOUR playstyle and YOUR actions and so far they have been lacking. If it's not bad enough to get caught out in a lie about other players who gave you their trust while doing the podcast now your apologizing for people abusing the mechanics to grief people in arkhes.

Your a disgrace.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

It's your idiocy. Its not their job to spend all their very limited time closing every loophole some player with aspergers finds. Thats ridiculous. Do you stick your head out of open train windows if you find them because it's there job to keep them closed? Do you put spill coffe on yourself to check if it's hot when its not labelled?

Why do we have police? Because even tho we have crap loads of laws they still need to be enforced. Why are Laws changed & updated? Because loop hopes are found. Some times some one does something that is in a Gray area. Then you go to court & a Judge will make a decision on whether what you did is Legal or not.

Actually im pretty sure its Illegal to stick your head out of the window of a moving train in the Uk as it is here.

Perpetuum has the Law its called the EULA. The DEVs are meant to enforce it. Some times some one does something that is in the Gray area so the DEVS have to look.

This not only is common practice in real life but its also common industry practice.

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Jita wrote:

this is a SANDBOX with what you do having a very real impact on the success of the game. It's up to YOU to take responsibility for YOUR playstyle and YOUR actions and so far they have been lacking. If it's not bad enough to get caught out in a lie about other players who gave you their trust while doing the podcast now your apologizing for people abusing the mechanics to grief people in arkhes.

Your a disgrace.

You sir are pathetic. Throwing a tantrum because you get you panties in a twist. You are the real cancer of this game.

Jita wrote:

Your a disgrace.

Please write some more arrogant bullshit, it is a pleasure to read your tears.

Luckily you are very far from game design, otherwise you'd be pretty terrible at your job. Well, you are terrible at most things you do anyway.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

57 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2015-04-21 17:12:38)

Jita wrote:

Sorry missed your edit smile

Your Right this is a sandbox. The DEVs give us the tools & we use them. in sandbox games the players are given A LOT of freedom, more so than in other game types.

So your playing & whats this .. Turrets dont seem to be working?
Send in Bug Petition asking if this is correct. No answer in many months?  Other people using same tactic? DEVs still silent? *screw it*

Wait a sec one of the most hated groups in the game use the tactic... To the forums to cry ABUSE ABUSE.

The fact is the DEVs gave ys the sand & we will build & knock down the sand castle as we see fit until they say um no thats kicking the sand out of the box.

History lesson Kids:
STC grind 100s of beacons at once on Gamma (hats off for managing to do that btw) DEVs say Um thats not good! changes beacon mechanic to 3x Beacons. Player base keeps farming 3x beacons very Happily for a year or more?

CIR comes back to the game properly. And uses the same beacon mechanic the same way every one else has for the last year. But now its ABUSE omg QQ this is bad DEVS PLEASE CHANGE THIS IS BROKEN. CIR ARE KILLING THE GAME ECONOMY.

No one ever complained about that Beacons till CIR showed up. hmm the timing....

neutral

Is Any one seeing a pattern here or is it just me?

As always I call on DEV Zoom please clarify is this working as intended or not?

58 (edited by Goshka 2015-04-21 17:07:57)

Aye Pod wrote:
Jita wrote:

Your a disgrace.

You sir are pathetic. Throwing a tantrum because you get you panties in a twist. You are the real cancer of this game.

Ville, stop commenting from your Twink, everyone knows that's you.

Real cancer of this game are some sociopatic napoleonic complexed jerks who needed to be in 50 overheavy mechs against five robots! Stop playing the educated man, cuz we all know very well who you are!
Despite my outrage and the promiss of mixing this game with sh*it on Steam... I made positive comments about it with all my accounts.
Guess what I see? Mega ass-licker Ville, the fierce defender of this game, the champion of champions in perpetuum promotion... WROTE AN EXTREMELY NEGATIVE appreciation note. It is really obvious how you care about Perpetuum overall.
You may think whatever you want, but the whole server on the other side (along with some hundred who will NEVER ever return) think totally different about you guys and your playstyle. It's a pity, cuz those will never even want to come back. I wouldn't, if I would be them. When you deploy on a waspish along with prometheus and baphs and u're stomped with a huge fleet of kains - this isn't fun. All migrated playing TESO big_smile

People will argue white is black and black is white all the while doing something they quite openly say they know is wrong just because they can. Idiocy.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

I've personally resubmitted a ticket this time.  Let's see what happens.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

61 (edited by Aye Pod 2015-04-21 17:12:04)

Goshka wrote:
Aye Pod wrote:
Jita wrote:

Your a disgrace.

Real cancer of this game are some sociopatic napoleonic complexed jerks who needed to be in 50 overheavy mechs against five robots! Stop playing the educated man, cuz we all know very well who you are!
Despite my outrage and the promiss of mixing this game with sh*it on Steam... I made positive comments about it with all my accounts.
Guess what I see? Mega ass-licker Ville, the fierce defender of this game, the champion of champions in perpetuum promotion... WROTE AN EXTREMELY NEGATIVE appreciation note. It is really obvious how you care about Perpetuum overall.
You may think whatever you want, but the whole server on the other side (along with some hundred who will NEVER ever return) think totally different about you guys and your playstyle. It's a pity, cuz those will never even want to come back. I wouldn't, if I would be them. When you deploy on a waspish along with prometheus and baphs and u're stomped with a huge fleet of kains - this isn't fun. All migrated playing TESO big_smile

big_smile

Maybe you should ask around before you post things that makes you look foolish. I am nobodys alt.

Please keep those tears coming.

Jita wrote:

People will argue white is black and black is white all the while doing something they quite openly say they know is wrong just because they can. Idiocy.

Nope, it's called hypocrisy. "We are damn good, we are the best of the best. Exploiting a bug wasn't yet prohibited, so shut up! - we're still GOOD".

Ville wrote:

Oh come on, your playing a pvp game stop with all the tears.  NSE didn't QQ when you used the same tactic with Zortarg's ERP tank and "DUMB turret AI" when you guys hid behind a hill and let Zortarg tank the entire turret arrays.  http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/263787 Don't tell me you didn't know then.  Fix your problem and stop QQing there's a very simple fix for you on your end.

Personally I do not know about that. Where proof, Ville?
And then there is "little difference" - free robots "Arkhes" and expensive (resources, time) robot Messmer MK2(?)...
In the first case, you have nothing to lose, and in the second there is a big risk.
You come on seth and wait behind the mountain in the AFK mode ... but this bug in any case you need to remove.

Jita wrote:

Were not arguing about colour at all. Not my problem if you wish to be irrational

Jita wrote:

Oh calm down.  Have some wits about you.  I haven't seen this level of butt hurt since Black Horn stole all of RAWRS assets on Blumon.

Chemist wrote:
Ville wrote:

Oh come on, your playing a pvp game stop with all the tears.  NSE didn't QQ when you used the same tactic with Zortarg's ERP tank and "DUMB turret AI" when you guys hid behind a hill and let Zortarg tank the entire turret arrays.  http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/263787 Don't tell me you didn't know then.  Fix your problem and stop QQing there's a very simple fix for you on your end.

And then there is "little difference" - free robots "Arkhes" and expensive (resources, time) robot Messmer MK2(?)...
In the first case, you have nothing to lose, and in the second there is a big risk.
You come on seth and wait behind the mountain in the AFK mode ... but this bug in any case you need to remove.

The bot / mech being used is irrelevant. Its the very same Tactic Different mech.

Chemist wrote:
Ville wrote:

So it's only a bug if it's an arkhe?  Your ally's and own corporation used the same tactics to reinforce Xiantor.  But you get mad when the same tactics are used against you??

Is there some sort of "Hero" achievement you get on steam for trying to "save" Perp?

Ville wrote:
Jita wrote:

Oh calm down.  Have some wits about you.  I haven't seen this level of butt hurt since Black Horn stole all of RAWRS assets on Blumon.

It's interesting that the only thing that brings you back is sitting in arkhes griefing people.

Ville wrote:
Chemist wrote:
Ville wrote:

So it's only a bug if it's an arkhe?  Your ally's and own corporation used the same tactics to reinforce Xiantor.  But you get mad when the same tactics are used against you??

And now the truth surfaces, lol.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Goshka wrote:
Aye Pod wrote:
Jita wrote:

Your a disgrace.

Um..  Aye pod is his own person.  And you need to ca down dude it's just pixels.

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Chemist wrote:
Ville wrote:

The bot / mech being used is irrelevant. Its the very same Tactic Different mech.

hmm, you are right... there is no difference between tanking the damage, or using destructible cover with a very expensive robot, while others do hit&run to damage turrets,

or placing an afk free robot behind indestructible terrain to drain the whole base powerless without even shooting a single round.

yes, its the very same tactic... its i wonder how ANYONE can see a difference. fuuu

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Chemist wrote:
Ville wrote:

Ok. U lose 10 arkhes or 10 messmer. You'll spend more Messmers stand in the AFK mode? Or u better bring free arkhe?

Ville wrote:
Chemist wrote:
Ville wrote:

Ville... Xiantor was attack normally. Just we come and kill your reactors, backbones, etc... we not use this bug.

Weedy wrote:
Ville wrote:
Chemist wrote:

And now the truth surfaces, lol.

You were not there. It too. And we were. We did not use the idiotic "strategy" dry reactor. We used the tank and logisticians.