Topic: Lithus cargo hold and transport missions

Its wonderful that we have a new heavy mech in game, that can hold more than a Sequer. But here comes the complaining big_smile

Transport bots/mechs are among other things used for transport missions. For example, the 150,100,50U missions on beta islands. Wouldn't it be nice to grab all 3 at the same time? 300 units of cargo space. Even 250 would have left the option to accept 150 and 100 one.

Is this done on purpose, so the missions and money farming wouldn't be so overpowered?

3 Sequers or one Lithus, right now the Sequers would be cheaper to have, probably even more efficient. You may get attacked on beta islands and might not lose all 3, so some of the cargo would be safe.

I haven't looked at the speed yet, but if the Lithus is faster, then it might be beneficial to have, otherwise quite bad.

On the plus side, 3 Sequer runs in one run is still better than nothing, it isn't all bad. Eventually people will still use the Lithus, no matter if the cargo hold will be increased or not.

Re: Lithus cargo hold and transport missions

The transport missions are probably already too well paid. Especially the no risk ones. Now, form a beta outpost to a different beta island's outpost, preferably to a random place every time.. that might be interesting.

Sequer: 43.2 kph and Lithus 32.4 kph
Industrial robot control 4 vs 8

Lithus sounds quite bad. I guess if you can drive a Riveler/Symbiont you would use it, otherwise theres no point going towards it. For transportation, you would be better off with 3 sequers.

3 sequers needs 3 people or more time.

I love the new hauler. Hauling 1000's of U a day from Alpha to Beta is a pain. And now you can do the "short haul large size" assignments in a heartbeat.

Sequers will always have their place as it should be.

The Game

5 (edited by tRens 2011-01-13 17:43:04)

Hopefully they add new modules to the game soon.

cargo expanders

I'm not sure of any other mods that would be related to this post.

why running transport missions on beta at all? if you can do it with a macro/bot on alpha.

i heard there are some running around and that its almost painfull easy to programm.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I think OP misses the point.. Lithus is a godsend to miners/industrials that actually haul real stuff between the T2/3 refineries/factories/markets... of course 3 subs all with indy robot control 4 would work better, but what a waste of 2 subs... then again if you throw enough money at a problem it usually goes away right???

"You're living in a parallel universe." ~Syndic

8 (edited by Neoxx 2011-01-13 21:09:07)

If you have 3 accounts/players with sequers you might as well have 3 accounts/players with Lithuses (Lithi?  lol) and be hauling 720U at a time.

I estimate it will probably be about a 250% increase in hauling capability.  It has 3x the cargo, but will likely top out in the mid 60's in speed.

I'm glad they didnt go over 300U with this, as it would leave too much to expect from the destroyer hauler.

->You just lost The Game<-

Annihilator wrote:

why running transport missions on beta at all? if you can do it with a macro/bot on alpha. i heard there are some running around and that its almost painfull easy to programm.

To all: Don't even think about it. They will be banned on sight. That is a fact!

auster wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

why running transport missions on beta at all? if you can do it with a macro/bot on alpha. i heard there are some running around and that its almost painfull easy to programm.

To all: Don't even think about it. They will be banned on sight. That is a fact!

When they see 4 sequers running in a line?  LOL, people do that as 4 separate players anyway.

Good luck detecting that.

Nope, I've noticed one moving in a way no human would. So I have reported him and they banned him within a few hours.

Auto move toward target?  Seems like the likely way a bot would move.  I use that quite often when transporting.

No, It's not that simple. Be sure that they look into the details before they ban someone. So reporting someone just because you don't like him would be rather stupid.

14 (edited by GLiMPSE 2011-01-13 22:34:02)

auster wrote:

No, It's not that simple. Be sure that they look into the details before they ban someone. So reporting someone just because you don't like him would be rather stupid.

I have reported you for botting the forums because your posts are erratic and don't make sense. I have studied your patterns.

Thank you,
GLiMPSE ™

©2011 M2S

15 (edited by auster 2011-01-13 22:41:29)

GLiMPSE wrote:
auster wrote:

I have reported you for botting the forums because you're posts are erratic and don't make sense. I have studied your patterns.

Thank you,
GLiMPSE ™

©2011 M2S

lol

EDIT: Prone to get deleted because it's against the forum rules to just "lol" wink

least make it 250 to take a 100U and a 150U missions at once, this is dissappointing to say the least.

Or add some damn cargo expanders already.