Re: EW needs nerf

Line wrote:
Grond wrote:
Line wrote:

Ictus is too easy to jam out, wrong counter.

GG Line, ur understanding of ewar is equal to 9*(10^8)*0=0
L2P fuuu
yarr

Ictus have too low headslots for such crappy Ew strength, so he either sacrifise range for ECCM and unable to get Ewars, or wil lbe supressed and jammed and unable to get ewars.

Ewars need nerf, period.

Get better skills, its weird we know the counters for all our tactics but u cant get ur head out of ur *** it seems fuuu

Lobo wrote:
Line wrote:

Ictus is too easy to jam out, wrong counter.

Your tactics are dated... get new book and become a valid FC again.

I don't like to go easy mode, thx.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Stupid is gonna be stupid. Why should we tell you our counters for ewar? Go figure it out yourself, or die trying. Or meta the Devs into making the game how "you" want it to be, Plated Heavy Online.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

ERP Heavy Online..

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

205 (edited by Norrdec 2013-12-22 15:52:33)

Inda wrote:
Norrdec wrote:

Here's a few recent ones I like:

http://www.perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=255630
http://www.perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=255631

Unfortunately I was late for your Seth Mk2 this time. Try not to die so fast next time aight?

No problem, we got back this Heavys big_smile

And here's the reason we don't care how many times you meta the Devs into giving you unfair reimbursements:

http://www.perp-kill.net/?m=related&id=255672

Quick Zoom, reimburse that too! Otherwise they won't undock again.

Such things are happens regular. We had ERP earlier, now we have Ewar. DEVs, while implementing something, aren't checking how OP will that be at the top end. Some ppl, on other side, like to play easy mode - so they are looking for such OP thingies and go directly for them. But hey, it's not my fault you guys are suck so much that you can't go even to the toilet with tons of ewars. Things need to be nerfed, easy-mode players are need l2p, that's it.

207 (edited by Norrdec 2013-12-22 16:20:26)

EWAR is the counter to plated heavy blobs. There is a counter to EWAR that isn't bring more EWAR, I just won't tell you. I'm quite happy to explain it to Zoom in private with practical examples though.

Nerfing EWAR creates a situation where there is no more counter to plated heavy blobs - sounds like you're after easymode playing. Hopefully Zoom isn't that stupid to be metagamed like a chump.

Line just because we know the counter to the stuff u guys bring, and u have brought the same stuff over and over for the past months. One would wonder when u would learn to adapt. We wont tell u how to adapt fuuu

Ewar has stayed the same since launch date with the exception of tunings, and they arent the problem. Ewar is a rock paper scissors game, and u guys are playing it wrong, how hard is it to get that into ur thick skulls?
And ewar needs dps to kill, they dont kill by them self, like erp heavies online Yay yarr

Grond wrote:

Line just because we know the counter to the stuff u guys bring, and u have brought the same stuff over and over for the past months. One would wonder when u would learn to adapt. We wont tell u how to adapt fuuu

Ewar has stayed the same since launch date with the exception of tunings, and they arent the problem. Ewar is a rock paper scissors game, and u guys are playing it wrong, how hard is it to get that into ur thick skulls?
And ewar needs dps to kill, they dont kill by them self, like erp heavies online Yay yarr

Basically it's not about how do you counter this or that, it's about a situations where it's impossible to counter that at all unless you bring the same thing. That leads to the Project Ewarium and needs to be fixed.

210 (edited by Norrdec 2013-12-22 19:05:41)

Line wrote:

Basically it's not about how do you counter this or that, it's about a situations where it's impossible to counter that at all unless you bring the same thing. That leads to the Project Ewarium and needs to be fixed.

Only idiots do the same thing and expect a different result. You keep bringing same fleets that we keep countering with the same thing. You will be sh*t on every time just like the last 10 times. What different result are you expecting? Zoom changes the game so you can bring same fleet that can't be countered by anything in-game?

Pop quiz what are the three basic fundamentals of pvp? @Line

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Norrdec wrote:
Line wrote:

Only idiots do the same thing and expect a different result. You keep bringing same fleets that we keep countering with the same thing. You will be sh*t on every time just like the last 10 times. What different result are you expecting? Zoom changes the game so you can bring same fleet that can't be countered by anything in-game?

We are talking about longest ranges here and ecms incoming in unlimited manner making eccm close to useless and turning the game into Project Ewarium. Ewars need to be changed.

Line come back when u actually have some valid points so i dont have to read all this stupidity all the time fuuu

Grond wrote:

Line come back when u actually have some valid points so i dont have to read all this stupidity all the time fuuu

Valid points are already here. It's obvious you gonna defend overpowered mechanics till the end, so I'm not surprised.

I havent seen any valid points, other than ewar in its current state dosent fit ur play style so the devs need to change it to please u yarr

Grond wrote:

I havent seen any valid points, other than ewar in its current state dosent fit ur play style so the devs need to change it to please u yarr

Re-readl all the 9 pages then, but this time use eyes.

I now remember why they nick-named you whine!!!!!

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

My eyes are working but it looks like ur brain got a malfunction fuuu

219 (edited by Norrdec 2013-12-23 14:07:07)

Line wrote:
Norrdec wrote:
Line wrote:

We are talking about longest ranges here and ecms incoming in unlimited manner making eccm close to useless and turning the game into Project Ewarium. Ewars need to be changed.

In order to achieve longest ranges, the amount of EWAR on the field is lowered in favor of fitting more range extenders. We've already educated your ignorant people that 1 ECCM provides ~40-46% reduction in EWAR, which brings us to the conclusion that less EWAR + 1 ECCM = Minimal and easily counterable impact.

It is however, NOT countered by plating up a bunch of heavies and slowboating around trying to catch bots moving 30-40kph faster. That is why your doctrine can only ever work on gates or under stations in close quarters if we make the mistake of allowing you to jump us like that. In the open field you are cannon fodder, just like ECORP was cannon fodder for the SAME reasons 3+ years ago.

You're not looking for balance or complaining about "overpowered" mechanics. You're blatantly doing the SAME thing ECORP did, metagaming the Devs to "fix" the game so it's more along the lines of your 1 playstyle.

If it is so overpowered, why don't you start fielding it? I'm sure your greater skill and numbers will beat us handily. Or maybe we'll educate you again. Best FC's in Perp's history are a /poke away for us.

Norrdec wrote:
Line wrote:
Norrdec wrote:

In order to achieve longest ranges, the amount of EWAR on the field is lowered in favor of fitting more range extenders. We've already educated your ignorant people that 1 ECCM provides ~40-46% reduction in EWAR, which brings us to the conclusion that less EWAR + 1 ECCM = Minimal and easily counterable impact.

It is however, NOT countered by plating up a bunch of heavies and slowboating around trying to catch bots moving 30-40kph faster. That is why your doctrine can only ever work on gates or under stations in close quarters if we make the mistake of allowing you to jump us like that. In the open field you are cannon fodder, just like ECORP was cannon fodder for the SAME reasons 3+ years ago.

You're not looking for balance or complaining about "overpowered" mechanics. You're blatantly doing the SAME thing ECORP did, metagaming the Devs to "fix" the game so it's more along the lines of your 1 playstyle.

If it is so overpowered, why don't you start fielding it? I'm sure your greater skill and numbers will beat us handily. Or maybe we'll educate you again. Best FC's in Perp's history are a /poke away for us.

We are talking here about long range vs long range, not long range vs med range. Heavies are simply out of slots to put that ECCM to compete with long-range Zeniths. Really guys start to read what I'm talking about.

Zenith Mk2 can 2x supress a target at max range of 1305m. Even a Seth Mk2 does hardly reachs that even with crypto and full head of range extenders so he simply doesn't have a slot to put that ECCM.

221 (edited by Burial 2013-12-23 15:39:09)

Devs don't know themselves how EW works, how can we even hope it ever gets balanced.

The worst things in game: ECM tuners. They benefit both ECM and Suppressors and make it just *** easy to land jamms even through ECCMs. Go fit 3 ECCMs on your heavy, lose most of the high slot, be required to use follow for RSAs and still be jammed and suppressed out with tuner EW mechs.

Derp. People who can change it don't care/have bigger things on their plate and people who don't want it changed troll as hard as they can.

This game is already way too hardcore to attract any sort of casual playerbase. During the times, we have had many new players join STC, good players, but majority of them have left not because the content is boring: Industry is very complex and there are many other activities players can do that are fun. The problems are the time it takes to do simplest things and balance.

- Traveling needs attention.
- Followbots need to get nerfed to hell during PVP engagements.
- People should not feel that when they are just playing with 1 account they are wasting their time continuously.
- Suppressors and ECMs need to be balanced.

222 (edited by Inda 2013-12-23 16:10:56)

lon long time ago, we had, masked assaults and unique eccm (I dont remember correctly to this)

the community said these things was overpowereved

so lets check the past and see what was the problem whit them

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

223 (edited by Burial 2013-12-23 17:05:52)

1 ECM tuned Suppressor lands on a 1 ECCM heavy ~148 / 160 = 92% of times. And you say fit 1 ECCM like it's some form of a counter.

Heres the problem: If you want to have any effect in combat with even a single suppressor on you, you need either double SA or RSAs. If the other suppressor happens to land you are out of the picture one way or the other.

Now someone might say to fit more ECCMs and sure, that would take the chance down a little: ~148 / 235 = 62% which is already better but now you have 4 slots filled with just trying to avoid being suppressed in combat and STILL there is 62% chance of you being singled and ~40% change/time of you being double suppressed and out of the picture.

This is *** and anyone with a calculator can see it.

If you could reliably jam to uselessness two heavies who fit to prevent it with one ewar mech they would be overpowered.

The fact is you can't.

That's the essence of balance.

I'd like to add that you couldn't reliably jam four heavies with a zenith / Vega either.

You also would have zero chance of killing those heavies.

All ewar does is negate damage selectively. People who don't wear their pants on their head can use this effectively vs opponents at range.