Re: Spark Teleports

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

Lol, do you really think that is the issue? damn your an idiot, im surprised cassius is not *** at you for also making "irrelevent posts" we already have our own island, we don't even care bout taking and holding your outposts, we would prefer it if a 3rd faction appeared and took your OPs lol

We do what we want, and you sir can go back to your turtle base and get a clue fuuu

That's why you were assaulting Domhalarn. That's why you've created and filled that threadnought about noone could even hold anything. And that's why I've spent a whole evening today trying to find at least someone on Kentagura you're "holding" and even took a SAP. You're right, Beast, THAT's the issue lol

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Just like how i spent a whole 2 hours on alsbale earlier and found no one, right xD

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

Just like how i spent a whole 2 hours on alsbale earlier and found no one, right xD

Indeed, but our side didn't QQ about "DAT BAD BEAS OWN THE WHOLE KENT OHNOEZ"

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Atticus wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

so much for the adapt or die policy, i guess adapt or die in this case means blue balling until everyone leaves the game again after the sparks nerf, amirite? lol

Do you ever stop trying to bring up past references in current threads that have nothing to do with the current topic?
If everything was adapt or die, then why push for change? There is nothing wrong with discussion. Stay with the discussion, rather than bring up a tactic that occured in game 8 months ago.

Then you better tell martha to STFU because he mentions that reference all the time, so biased i swear

Oh, and if you don't like what your reading then you don't need to comment about how you don't like it

I make a comment how you need to focus with relevant replies to the topics at hand.
You reply with something to do with someone that has nothing to do with this.

Awesome!
Also, newsflash. Anyone can post anything on the internet. When someone tells you something that would help you to not make a fool of yourself, sometimes its best to just listen than reply.

There is just very small amount of people playing.

tiny

There needs to be a "players online" count in the main startup client, for real

Line wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

Lol, do you really think that is the issue? damn your an idiot, im surprised cassius is not *** at you for also making "irrelevent posts" we already have our own island, we don't even care bout taking and holding your outposts, we would prefer it if a 3rd faction appeared and took your OPs lol

We do what we want, and you sir can go back to your turtle base and get a clue fuuu

That's why you were assaulting Domhalarn. That's why you've created and filled that threadnought about noone could even hold anything. And that's why I've spent a whole evening today trying to find at least someone on Kentagura you're "holding" and even took a SAP. You're right, Beast, THAT's the issue lol

There used to be some thing similar to that but server got DDoS a hell of alot and had to be removed so the attacker werent able to see their success full attacks

I think it was why :S

I need a forum award, just for this thread.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

You should get a black Bot just like the tournament winners.

Ville wrote:

Like, a Personal Permanent Forum Ban, Premium Edition?

Line wrote:
Ville wrote:

Like, a Personal Permanent Forum Ban, Premium Edition?

i can support that

The butt hurt is strong in those two. cool

Ville wrote:

compare to us, your butthurt looks like a black hole. lol

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Hunter wrote:
Ville wrote:

Honestly hunter, Trinch can even make better effort then that, and shes pretty bad at it. so i wonder where that puts you fuuu

Hunter wrote:
Ville wrote:

Coming from the dude that's got two QQ threads in his forum signature.  To stir the hearts and minds of mice and men alike is to be preordained from divinity to ascend above the rest to motivate action.  I am merely a puppet to the collective thought.  The collective being and unification of a greater belief.  To me there is no I but a we guided through power and wisdom of the whole.  smile

Ville wrote:
Hunter wrote:
Ville wrote:

Coming from the dude that's got two QQ threads in his forum signature.  To stir the hearts and minds of mice and men alike is to be preordained from divinity to ascend above the rest to motivate action.  I am merely a puppet to the collective thought.  The collective being and unification of a greater belief.  To me there is no I but a we guided through power and wisdom of the whole.  smile

So far, noone asked DEVs help to achieve something in PvP, so you guys are absolute champions of this game cool

Pants on head coalition spokesperson Line commented on the latest changed to the game

" burrrrrrrrr .... burrrrrrrrrr ... me no like! ..... burrrrr"

Leaving bystanders confused but not surprised.

More from the front lines at eleven Chuck.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Line wrote:
Ville wrote:
Hunter wrote:

So far, noone asked DEVs help to achieve something in PvP, so you guys are absolute champions of this game cool

You havent exsacly achieved any thing ur self.
Current sparktp mechanics let 1 ruler judge who gets what and who takes what.   Its broken broken and bad and dont say its not and blame that pvp is not happening because of the new change its no secret...  no one is relly pvping any morre and ppl will leve once again if the current mechanics stays for sure.

1,093 (edited by Prime 2013-11-21 02:26:03)

lol, same on you kid. this game is not about personal ahievement (even not about corporation).
so achieves of our alliance looks better than your crying (a whole year)

Estamel Tharch0n wrote:

Current sparktp mechanics let 1 ruler judge who gets what and who takes what.   Its broken broken and bad and dont say its not and blame that pvp is not happening because of the new change its no secret...  no one is relly pvping any morre and ppl will leve once again if the current mechanics stays for sure.

Yeah right. Guess who will be first in queue of leavers when this change will not help them to win at all big_smile

Line wrote:
Estamel Tharch0n wrote:

Yeah right. Guess who will be first in queue of leavers when this change will not help them to win at all big_smile

OK line, Cya when you return in a year when you don't have to fear so many targets anymore lol

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Line wrote:
Estamel Tharch0n wrote:

OK line, Cya when you return in a year when you don't have to fear so many targets anymore lol

Oh, there were some targets? Sorry didn't noticed. Can you please mark them somehow next time? Maybe posting an island and coords of where you are when PvP is in progress?

Line stop whining so much already. If you're so depressed in life, better get some help. It's not healthy man.

Jasdemi wrote:

Line stop whining so much already. If you're so depressed in life, better get some help. It's not healthy man.

I told it to him before. Its no use...

Line wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Line wrote:

Oh?  If this game isnt running properly in a year i dont think it will survive any longer

Oh, there were some targets? Sorry didn't noticed. Can you please mark them somehow next time? Maybe posting an island and coords of where you are when PvP is in progress?

So current mechanics does nothing to improve Pvp?

Estamel Tharch0n wrote:
Line wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

Oh?  If this game isnt running properly in a year i dont think it will survive any longer

So current mechanics does nothing to improve Pvp?

Just wait a bit, you will see.