Re: Spark Teleports

Hunter wrote:

lol. I'm still use arkhes. Selected an outpost, cleared from bots - so i can request arkhes as many times as i need. smile

+1

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Inda wrote:

But dont reached nearly any affevct to it. Becasue ther is a counter you know what i mean.

Hunter said the secret. big_smile

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Martha Stuart wrote:
Estamel Tharch0n wrote:

Imagine CIR still playing none of u wuld ever own a outpost....

STC and other Corps, maintained Beta OPs through both of CIR's comebacks.

If by "maintained" you mean "got curbstomped and begged to haul stuff out of Danarchov", then collectively blueballed for 3+ weeks after getting repeatedly curbstomped, then yes you definitely "maintained" Beta OPs.

But don't worry, we're gonna be watching with plenty of popcorn how many steamlings come play this 3 year old MMO on life-support with a subscription, our entertainment is guaranteed.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

This is complete and utter BS people that are asking for it to stay the way it is likely have 8-10 sparks one at each Beta 1 Terminal 1-2 at a selected Gamma the rest are for beta Outposts in danger. I've seen many times someone spark though all 3 beta outposts just "checking" I've also seen it where we went to a sap got in a small fight then went to run off only to be as expected tp'ed in front of at the external TP. No problem we can run the beta terminal.... Nope the other 1/2 of their force redocked and sparked to the beta terminal and cut us off. This is the mechanic that is broke if you flag you chose to fight your spark should be locked and unable to spark for X hours. Heck even 1 hour will make you think do I flag up and be stuck here for one hour?

It needs to be tied to PVP flag. Gammas are overpowered lets take epi away..... Not gonna help gamma will still be overpowered. Its a step in the right direction but until you limit total # of structures on one island we will see these massive fortresses. Which oh btw if you ping one guess what spark then you go to hit their beta with a real fleet..... oh look spark.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Obviously something is wrong with it when it has 42 pages and over 28k views...... roll

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Lobo wrote:

Obviously something is wrong with it when it has 42 pages and over 28k views...... roll

or we really like to type smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

1,057 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2013-11-11 19:39:27)

Norrdec wrote:
Martha Stuart wrote:
Estamel Tharch0n wrote:

Imagine CIR still playing none of u wuld ever own a outpost....

STC and other Corps, maintained Beta OPs through both of CIR's comebacks.

If by "maintained" you mean "got curbstomped and begged to haul stuff out of Danarchov", then collectively blueballed for 3+ weeks after getting repeatedly curbstomped, then yes you definitely "maintained" Beta OPs.

But don't worry, we're gonna be watching with plenty of popcorn how many steamlings come play this 3 year old MMO on life-support with a subscription, our entertainment is guaranteed.

You would be surprised with what STC says and does nowadays, oh wait, that tag.... ok maybe not, perspective issue perhaps?

speaking of perspective smile

[09:18:26] <kot> we might blueball and do whatever we have to meta to win
[09:22:26] <Burial> we need to have better reasons for beta outposts to really defend them
[09:22:50] <Burial> you have to earn them, sure tongue
[09:24:38] <Burial> only meaningful thing STC did was getting landers clensed

Its simple:

Primarily, people should be living on islands that they own.

Currently that doesnt happen because forces are a spark away  from anywhere in the game.

Empty Island

dumb

Saps come up, everyone and all their friends from 36 islands spark there for an hour, defend or whatever, then spark home.

dumb.

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Rage Blackout wrote:

Its simple:

Currently that doesnt happen because forces are a spark away  from anywhere in the game.

Empty Island

dumb

Saps come up, everyone and all their friends from 36 islands spark there for an hour, defend or whatever, then spark home.

dumb.

would you prefer to walk there 30mins every time? then ppl complain that travel takes too much time.

Zortarg Calltar wrote:
Rage Blackout wrote:

Its simple:

Empty Island

dumb

dumb.

would you prefer to walk there 30mins every time? then ppl complain that travel takes too much time.

Yes?   if u relly relly whant it u will to make some effort........

walking 30min is what makes this game what it is.  Stopp complaning u have to walk from gamma to alpha gammas are End game  fortresses that protects any corp/alliance from intruders whit blocked off teleports

Hving u walk from gama to alpha also gives ppl the chanse to see u and fight u before u get there.

I would say the progression is Alpha -> Gamma -> Beta. It's a lot easier to start off on Gamma than on Beta.

Burial wrote:

I would say the progression is Alpha -> Gamma -> Beta. It's a lot easier to start off on Gamma than on Beta.

U need billions of nic and or all the materials mined also colixium?? to build bases right and a wole lot of terraforming.

Altho Devs havent tught gamas tru eighter.    They need to limit terraforming to a certan distanse from main terminal same whit walls and other structures.  Maybe tie it to tech lvl?   

Also bost gamas by having all MK 2 bots need colixium  bu a fairly large amount? even lights and assault.

Im thinking thats a good idea to but thats a diffrent subject big_smile

1,063 (edited by Burial 2013-11-16 14:49:27)

That's what people think and it's wrong. You don't need nearly that much. You just need a terminal, few turrets, some energy grid structures and facilities to start rakeing in the profits. smile

Burial wrote:

Wrong, you don't need nearly that much. You just need a terminal, few turrets, some energy grid structures and facilities to start rakeing in the profits. smile

even less. a t1 termainal on some outside isalnd and nobody will notice in most cases for a while.
we did the same when chaos shot us out of emperth a long time ago. t1 termianl is not that expensive.

still. if you cant even pilot a mech then its no real point in going gamma.
both beta and gamma is not for noobs. at least not if they dont have some vets with them.

1,065 (edited by Burial 2013-11-16 15:07:49)

That applied if you wanted to mine Epriton and I'm sure it worked well. Now that it's gone, the only reasons for Gamma are production bonuses and beacon pits(that's why I added few structures).

Estamel Tharch0n, both production facilities and beacon pit don't require you to make island completely safe.

Now compare that to beta. When you start hitting SAPs you announce whole Nia what you are up to and it's whole lot easier to kill someone on Beta than on Gamma under turrets protection.

So if you still think the progression is Alpha -> Beta -> Gamma then you really need to examine the game more. Just shows how knowledgeable people making suggestions are.

Burial wrote:

That applied if you wanted to mine Epriton and I'm sure it worked well. Now that it's gone, the only reasons for Gamma are production bonuses and beacon pits(that's why I added few structures).

Estamel Tharch0n, both production facilities and beacon pit don't require you to make island completely safe.

Now compare that to beta. When you start hitting SAPs you announce whole Nia what you are up to and it's whole lot easier to kill someone on Beta than on Gamma under turrets protection.

So if you still think the progression is Alpha -> Beta -> Gamma then you really need to examine the game more. Just shows how knowledgeable people making suggestions are.

Umm..... dont think iv said that Alpha -> beta -> Gamma.

I said: Stopp complaning u have to walk from gamma to alpha  Gammas are End game  fortresses that protects any corp/alliance from intruders whit blocked off teleports.

1,067 (edited by Gunner 2013-11-17 11:21:36)

That is really the whole point.  Each person has to ask himself if it is worth traveling for whatever event or thing.

DECISIONS will need to be made.

Thanks for making that more clear.

Zortarg Calltar wrote:
Rage Blackout wrote:

Its simple:

Empty Island

dumb

dumb.

1,068 (edited by Atticus 2013-11-17 16:24:42)

Gunner wrote:

That is really the whole point.  Each person has to ask himself if it is worth traveling for whatever event or thing.

DECISIONS will need to be made.

Thanks for making that more clear.

Zortarg Calltar wrote:
Rage Blackout wrote:

Its simple:

Empty Island

dumb

dumb.

No gunner the point is you don't care if you own a terminal or a Gamma, you just wanna shoot stuff and PvP.  And SpT makes it too hard for you. A simple cooldown and higher nic charge would be sufficient balance but instead you push and *** everyone so that you can roam, right?

I want the game suited to my playstyle,, and *** everyone else, thats your point right?

Why don't you and Lobo tell me what would happen if there was a 5 minute cooldown, and a 250k nic charge? you guys are smart. figure it out.

I just want to go on record that a major spark teleport nerf at this time will kill most pvp at current population levels.

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

so much for the adapt or die policy, i guess adapt or die in this case means blue balling until everyone leaves the game again after the sparks nerf, amirite? lol

Nope, it means you guys wont come to my islands to get stomped over and over again. And You guys wont do anything on betas, so we will never be able to roam you.

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

so much for the adapt or die policy, i guess adapt or die in this case means blue balling until everyone leaves the game again after the sparks nerf, amirite? lol

Do you ever stop trying to bring up past references in current threads that have nothing to do with the current topic?
If everything was adapt or die, then why push for change? There is nothing wrong with discussion. Stay with the discussion, rather than bring up a tactic that occured in game 8 months ago.

Shadow has a valid point and concern. Maybe actually try and understand WHY he, and others, think that way rather than cruising the forums just waiting for a chance to put a remark in no matter how off topic or out of touch it is.

1,073 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2013-11-17 21:03:06)

Atticus wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

Do you ever stop trying to bring up past references in current threads that have nothing to do with the current topic?
If everything was adapt or die, then why push for change? There is nothing wrong with discussion. Stay with the discussion, rather than bring up a tactic that occured in game 8 months ago.

Then you better tell martha to STFU because he mentions that reference all the time, so biased i swear

Oh, and if you don't like what your reading then you don't need to comment about how you don't like it

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Atticus wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

Then you better tell martha to STFU because he mentions that reference all the time, so biased i swear

Oh, and if you don't like what your reading then you don't need to comment about how you don't like it

But Beast, there is a difference. One thing - is to take anything while noone defends, and another thing - is to ask DEVs to help lol

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Line wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Atticus wrote:

But Beast, there is a difference. One thing - is to take anything while noone defends, and another thing - is to ask DEVs to help lol

Lol, do you really think that is the issue? damn your an idiot, im surprised cassius is not *** at you for also making "irrelevent posts" we already have our own island, we don't even care bout taking and holding your outposts, we would prefer it if a 3rd faction appeared and took your OPs lol

We do what we want, and you sir can go back to your turtle base and get a clue fuuu