Re: Steam release, full 100% reset. Plus free to play model. Awesome!

By the above, I can also add: Veterans few, and many islands. Beginners can take any free gamma-island, and veterans can to promise not to attack the islands within, say, the first 6 months. This will give the opportunity to develop new corporations. I do not think it will be interesting to veterans kill 1-2 month of the corporation.

I agree, just newer players have to understand something.  Gammas are not GIVEN.  They are TAKEN.  If you want something you EARN it.

We (STC) are not interesting in killing off younger players, unlike CIR and friends killing off a young corporations base (RAWR), we are interested in making things grow and progress in a stable way. 

The lower EP guys need to understand you just dont start off day one and say, well off to gamma I go.  You do you WILL fail.  Make a plan, build up, develop a TEAM.  Work together, THEN set off and test in beta.  See if your ready to move forward.  Take a beta, fight, die, lose, win.  Get your experience.  Then talk with your team, see if they are ready to move forward to gamma.  Make your relationships in the game, talk some politics, get some friends.  Friends ARE NOT A BAD THING!  Only the LOSING SIDE doesn't want you to have friends.

All of these things are common working practices.  Make a plan, then work the plan.  Remember a LOSS of a bot is not a LOSS of the plan.  Its just a mere stepping stone for great feats.

Chemist I cant agree more with you.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

53 (edited by Chemist 2013-08-27 03:06:20)

Merkle wrote:

Chemist I cant agree more with you.

If people are afraid that they will kill a lot of veterans with the EP, we CAN give them the opportunity to develop. Given the overall online "Perpetuum". Yes, we are not obliged to do so. But to give the opportunity to develop the material base - is the best we can. Loss of any robot will be felt for new corporations. And if they will be able to quickly make up for their losses - it will be interesting. In addition, mastering the beta and gamma, new corporations will have access to MK2 CT's. Besides, they can enter the market. I think the veterans will gladly buy MK2 CT's, the core.

I'm a little difficult to express their thoughts by poor knowledge of English. Therefore, we can misunderstand each other slightly.

I think Chemist and I are on the same page.  I hope I'm not being lost in translation.

The Gifter

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Here we go with the spin Merkle, Rawr asked STC for help and you told them to *** off.  The only reason they got attacked was cause of Blackhorn.  Your the same *** person who camped SAPs of SI in heavy mk2s till they threw in the towel and most of the corp left.  Glad to see bullshit detector went over 9k on that one.  I thought you were slipping.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

Here we go with the spin Merkle, Rawr asked STC for help and you told them to *** off.  The only reason they got attacked was cause of Blackhorn.  Your the same *** person who camped SAPs of SI in heavy mk2s till they threw in the towel and most of the corp left.  Glad to see bullshit detector went over 9k on that one.  I thought you were slipping.

Ville I can assure you Rawr never came to STC for help when you guys were smashing in their first gamma base.

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Ville wrote:

FYI:  Merkle plays the game as it allowed by game mechanic. Everyone can whine around, but he just plays. If someone can't win - this is his/her problems. If someone dislike this - he can try play in "pay to win" games. If someone lose everywhere - he can jump out from skyscrapper.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

@Tux:  Oh yes they did several times. 

@Hunter:  I don't give two *** about what it does or how it's related to playing the game.  What it is doing is presenting a falsified reality that says CIR just pwnd a noob corp for *** and giggles.  Furthest from the truth the CEO said come at me bro.  So we did.  I don't even know what the rest of your posts about, prolly hands from *** or mouth on ***.  Whatever your into, I don't judge.

59 (edited by Xadhoom 2013-08-27 17:14:21)

Ville wrote:

With that same mentality is why all your gamma's are being purged. So if you whiners ever do come back you have to start from ground zero again...good luck with that.

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"

Its shameful that your resorting to rewriting the facts, or blatantly lieing about what actually happened.

Or your just ignorant of the truth.

Why are you attempting to shift blame of CIR, PHM, as well as other corps from destroying a new corp's gamma base.

Trying to wash your hands from something you profess you would never do, yet there is a simple FACT you destroyed, (AND scammed) new players out of a opportunity to progress in gamma.

The Gifter

Scarab Kill Count - 13

reroll

STC wins first round

Merkle wrote:

Its shameful that your resorting to rewriting the facts, or blatantly lieing about what actually happened.

Why are you attempting to shift blame of CIR, PHM, as well as other corps from destroying a new corp's gamma base.

Trying to wash your hands from something you profess you would never do, yet there is a simple FACT you destroyed, (AND scammed) new players out of a opportunity to progress in gamma.

Keep trying.  Maybe people will forget about Rawr members asking STC for help in general chat. Even offered NIC.  "Tough Luck" and "You got yourself into this, you can get yourself out."  We're the responses they got.  They even regrouped.  What's Merkle do?  Pushes their *** for two weeks solid.  Alarms SAP till their corp splits and most stop playing.  Hold your morale compess high.  It's comforting to know you have to twist reality to feel better about yourself.

Ville wrote:
Merkle wrote:

Keep trying.  Maybe people will forget about Rawr members asking STC for help in general chat. Even offered NIC.  "Tough Luck" and "You got yourself into this, you can get yourself out."  We're the responses they got.  They even regrouped.  What's Merkle do?  Pushes their *** for two weeks solid.  Alarms SAP till their corp splits and most stop playing.  Hold your morale compess high.  It's comforting to know you have to twist reality to feel better about yourself.

Membership and leadership are two totally different things Ville. . oh wait do you know what leadership is ?

NEVER once did Blackhorn come to STC  leadership ie. Me and the other officers and ask for help[period]

If you think he did then get him to come out and say so otherwise keep you mouth shut of things you know nothing about

keep trollin that's all your good for lol

So we can all agree, in absence of any logical argument of for.... That a server reset is a stupid idea.

Gunner wrote:

reroll

STC wins first round

Do you think EvE should reroll too? I mean, to give the noobs a fair shot at 0.0 sov?

And let's ask an official response from the developers? Will there be a full reset the server when the game will be released in Steam? If yes, then I do not want to play this game. If not, then all the threads on this issue can be closed.

DEV's? What will be your answer about full reset? We need full and direct answer!

67 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2013-08-28 04:39:50)

Tux wrote:
Ville wrote:
Merkle wrote:

Membership and leadership are two totally different things Ville. . oh wait do you know what leadership is ?

NEVER once did Blackhorn come to STC  leadership ie. Me and the other officers and ask for help[period]

If you think he did then get him to come out and say so otherwise keep you mouth shut of things you know nothing about

So clearly those times when blackhorn said he did ask for help but got turned down by merkle for helping defend heydelhorn since black was obligated to help HYDRA never happened right? Or those times black came in TS saying he went to merkle for help but merkle said no because he defended dom ONE TIME? didn't happen amirite?

and i clearly recall the time none leadership members came in the BKBNc channel asking for help and you guys went. keep going, your amusing me roll

and maybe CIR and PHM did do some *** the first time, I'm not even getting into that, I already know the whats up, but what they did not do is camp Rawr station for 2 whole weeks as corp was still reborn for only a few weeks and just rebuilding on gamma. I also remember the time Zortarg threatend to kill Rawr gamma because they were being made out to look like the new CIR by various people and were worried about epeen and not being able to gain more future allies.

My point is, even though CIR did do some pretty bad *** and what they did was *** up, though your alliance failed to set a half decent example  guys live off of propaganda(lots of it), broken promises, easily hurt epeen(your own of course), and constantly telling yourselves you kicked CIR and friends off of Dom and won the campaign and perp as you killed every empty gamma of corps that worked with CIR during the Dom Campaign except for landers and took every empty OP and what do you do, go on an epeen crusade against people who are no longer playing and only forum warrioring about how you won perp and drove off CIR and PHM

as for Rawr now, People left because of *** politics and boredom from such low pop, but don't worry, you'll be seeing more of us soon... at steam, but maybe under a different tag... fuuu

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Tux wrote:
Ville wrote:

So clearly those times when blackhorn said he did ask for help but got turned down by merkle for helping defend heydelhorn since black was obligated to help HYDRA never happened right? Or those times black came in TS saying he went to merkle for help but merkle said no because he defended dom ONE TIME? didn't happen amirite?

and i clearly recall the time none leadership members came in the BKBNc channel asking for help and you guys went. keep going, your amusing me roll

and maybe CIR and PHM did do some *** the first time, I'm not even getting into that, I already know the whats up, but what they did not do is camp Rawr station for 2 whole weeks as corp was still reborn for only a few weeks and just rebuilding on gamma.

People left because of *** politics and boredom from such low pop

keep trying to blur facts
keep trying to think you know what your talking about
keep defending people who could care less

NO you are not right ... Blackhorn did not come to STC leadership asking for assistance when CIR & PHM was assaulting Rawr's first gamma base.

as for Si ... get over it we were giving you guys the pvp you asked for .. we didnt steam roll you like we could have ..

You should really go back to backbone so you can stop trashing the Rawr name wink

You guys want to claim something that you had NO hand in ... get Blackhorn here to defend your lies or STFU lol

69 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2013-08-28 04:48:54)

Tux wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Tux wrote:

and maybe CIR and PHM did do some *** the first time, I'm not even getting into that, I already know the whats up, but what they did not do is camp Rawr station for 2 whole weeks as corp was still reborn for only a few weeks and just rebuilding on gamma.

People left because of *** politics and boredom from such low pop

keep trying to blur facts
keep trying to think you know what your talking about
keep defending people who could care less

NO you are not right ... Blackhorn did not come to STC leadership asking for assistance when CIR & PHM was assaulting Rawr's first gamma base.

as for Si ... get over it we were giving you guys the pvp you asked for .. we didnt steam roll you like we could have ..

You should really go back to backbone so you can stop trashing the Rawr name wink

You guys want to claim something that you had NO hand in ... get Blackhorn here to defend your lies or STFU lol

hm, if i Trashed the name of Rawr just now then wtf is STC? lol
i clearly recalled blackhorn coming in TS after the *** happened saying that he asked for help but was denied, and speaking of him. srry hes not coming on here, hes taking a break from game as real life calls for him. a life, its something you guys dont have

70 (edited by Merkle 2013-08-28 04:53:10)

After all of you talk of beta's being USELESS, now its the end of the world if a beta station has a few saps done.

Saying we camped a useless beta outpost.  Yea, good luck there. smile

I gotta agree with Tux on this one.  Grow a pair, or at least let them drop.  Get a backbone and make something of yourselves.  Don't hate on success. 

I had a very good post a explaining what all newer corporations should do.  Its really simple. Make a plan and follow it.

Its all of a sudden STC's responsibility to defend all the newer players from CIR/PHM.

I would rather sit back and council them, mentor them to make good sound choices.

The Gifter

Scarab Kill Count - 13

On a side note, we get all *** if we help people.  Then when we help, were still *** for helping.  If we dont help were still ***.

This is the logic were dealing with, this is the left hand thinking your wanting to buy into Beast.  Your making your bed.  Just hope you can sleep in it.

The Gifter

Scarab Kill Count - 13

72 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2013-08-28 05:08:18)

Merkle wrote:

On a side note, we get all *** if we help people.  Then when we help, were still *** for helping.  If we dont help were still ***.

This is the logic were dealing with, this is the left hand thinking your wanting to buy into Beast.  Your making your bed.  Just hope you can sleep in it.

Srry, last i checked my perp death bed was already dug 8 months ago, but im still here, even through all the political bullshit, all the fleet wipes with both sides, through all the hate, epeen crusades, bullshit and trolling, im still here, so you trying to make my perp death bed bigger does nothing to me, but keep trying, I want to see how long it takes to burn yourself out on forum PvP lol

oh and btw, if you would much rather "sit back and mentor people" then whats up with that time you actually took a squad to bleumon to help Rawr, that never happened also amirite? don't try to deny anything cuz I was there

Oh and on the matter of camping Rawr, keep trying, i clearly remember you guys threatening to take SI if it was not opened, it was opened to you guys for a while and only thing that happens is merkle sticks acanlord in there for 24 hours straight getting the leave/join logs so you can camp. but the OP was closed on you again because your brainwashing tactics just did not work on Rawr smile

73 (edited by Xadhoom 2013-08-28 05:27:38)

I have yet to see what your point is, Yes we went to Bluemon once as a group to run off the PHM people, and Yes some of us took the time to gank some of phm/friends on our own on bluemon, and CIR/PHM didn't have to camp rawr gamma because they gave them all there stuff on like the third day trying to evac. Granted rawr  fell victim to a traitor/spy which turn structure off etc.. Which we don't do and don't need to do to win. Same *** happened to AIC and they were friends to them go figure.

So whats your point again Beast.

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"

74 (edited by Merkle 2013-08-28 05:35:28)

Oh man, now we have to post in general before we go PVP.

So we now have.

We cant PVP when we want.
We cant help newer players.
We cant shoot newer players.
We cant shoot older players.
We cant...add in what you want.

lol

Good Luck

Quick Edit:

It does appear that Chemist and I are on the same page.  A re-roll is not necessary.  Its more losers continuing to complain.  Please do note I am NOT talking about Chaos.

The Gifter

Scarab Kill Count - 13

His point is that he has to Forum pvp because he cant wear big boy pants lol