Re: Alpha vs Beta balancing?

I have a radical solution to rebalance alpha and beta, but i´m certain a lot won´t like this idea. It involves Kernels (Yes another revamp of kernels)

1) remove ALL kernel drops from alpha islands, instead make them a part of alpha  mission payouts. (industry kernels for industry / logistic related missions, other kernels based on the mission objective (shoot green bots give green kernels etc) This will make the combat missions more desireable aswell

2) Let the mobs on Beta continue to drop kernels.

What will this accomplish: People who want to farm kernels in a safe way, will actually be able to farm them at a vastly reduced pace. So corps and players that want to invest in getting technology up will be wanting to go to Beta. Wich would make beta a lot more desireable

Someone's gonna get flaaamed... lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

That will make it completely UNbalanced smile /me flames Kesth

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Kesth wrote:

I have a radical solution to rebalance alpha and beta, but i´m certain a lot won´t like this idea. It involves Kernels (Yes another revamp of kernels)

1) remove ALL kernel drops from alpha islands, instead make them a part of alpha  mission payouts. (industry kernels for industry / logistic related missions, other kernels based on the mission objective (shoot green bots give green kernels etc) This will make the combat missions more desireable aswell

What will this accomplish: People who want to farm kernels in a safe way, will actually be able to farm them at a vastly reduced pace. So corps and players that want to invest in getting technology up will be wanting to go to Beta. Wich would make beta a lot more desireable

Please don't try to start a career as comedian. Your humour isn't funny.

Error wrote:

Please don't try to start a career as comedian. Your humour isn't funny.

Dude... your face

Kesth wrote:

what is this i dont even

>.>
<.<

/me anticipating Zoom's pounce-of-doom closure.