Topic: Scout/Debuffer

Im new to the game and im looking for some help on how to build my character. I want to be a scout/de-buffer. I want to roam around in pvp area's looking for people to fight while staying out of there sensor range. Once i have found enemies i want to give that information to my friends so we can all kill them. I dont care as much about my own dps i want to slow/drain/mess with there sensor locks and be able to run people down for my teammates. Any advise on how to build this type of character or if its even viable would be great.

Re: Scout/Debuffer

Light electronic warfare bots seems to fit your description pretty well.

All factions have electronic warfare robots. Pelistal (green) are mostly adept at energy warfare. Energy is necessary for about everything in game and this team specializes in depriving your enemy of it. Thelodica (yellow) and Nuimquol (blue) both have light electronic warfare bots too. Each is good at tampering with the enemy’s targeting systems in its own way. 

While light electronic warfare bots benefit from a comfortable amount of innate stealth, their own sensors are pretty limited, making them poor reconnaissance units. Enemies won’t see you until you are on top of them, but nor will you.

On a side note, you can’t jam and enemy to death nor destroy a robot by draining it’s accumulator, and no amount of EWAR  has ever made your cargo filled with minerals, so your electronic warfare skills will not help you to farm ore or loot npcs.

Considering the complexity of electronic warfare my advice to you is to stick to your current avatar for at least one month (I recommend two). Then based on the experience you will have acquired make a new avatar by using the character reset function of the game.

I want an autopilot so I can chat while I travel. http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … -a-review/ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Re: Scout/Debuffer

This topic is slightly old but still applies;

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … rporation/

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice