Topic: Dedicated tackler sought. CIR Corporation.

CIR require a dedicated tackler / wrangler Agent to compliment the current ewar fleet.

Do YOU have what it takes to operate efficiently at the cutting edge of PO PVP? A place where one crafty maneuver, one chance taken, one moment of sacrifice can mean defeat for any number enemy bots? Are you comfortable in a place where you can step one metre too close to your enemy whilst travelling 115kph and it all ends in disaster for you and your squad? Read on if so...

Requirements:
Attention to teamspeak instructions, swift targetting times, long range ewar skills, Nav 10, an aggressive nature and an overview of PO combat tactics are essential. Individuality and quick thinking abilities are welcomed as decisions will often be yours to make.

Please make your interest known here or contact me in game for a chat. Agents of all other disciplines currently welcomed also.

Stradivar.

Join Glorious CIR, Crimson Imperium Reborn! Fearless Defeиders! Teяяifyiиg Aggressors! Pioиeers of Iиdustrie, Tekиologie and Produktioи! Speak with Mr Stradivar to claim your place in Nia's future, for great justice!

"Rise like lions after slumber in unvanquishable number!
Shake your chains to earth, like dew
Which in sleep had fall'n on you:
Ye are many - they are few."

Re: Dedicated tackler sought. CIR Corporation.

Even the smallest bot can change the course of battle.

The enemy could surrender, because their fleet was hotjumped, because their FC hesitated, because they had no intel, because YOU tackled their scout.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

You don't have anyone with Nav 10 or Long Range Ewar to 10?

That's bad bro. Real bad.

The Game

Indeed we do employ CIR agents with the attributes I've listed.

I simply seek moar of the same to work with me on the front line. The word I used was compliment, not complete.

That is all.

Alexander wrote:

You don't have anyone with Nav 10 or Long Range Ewar to 10?

That's bad bro. Real bad.

Would be more accurate to say we dont have anyone with below Nav 10. Except the research account that never leaves the station maybe.

CIR Complaint Form

Very undervalued role. We have one guy who does it specifically and a few trained for it and a good tackler is win

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

Very undervalued role. We have one guy who does it specifically and a few trained for it and a good tackler is win

Heroism is always undervalued by the pew-pew crowd. Tackle often involves sacrifice but light bots are cheap to replace!

Stradivar wrote:
Jita wrote:

Heroism is always undervalued by the pew-pew crowd. Tackle often involves sacrifice but light bots are cheap to replace!

... Especially when they get drunk and forget to dodge behind a wall while demobbing... wink

You know I love you Strad. lol

CIR Complaint Form

Certainly won't be the last time THAT happens... Why the hell do you think I placed this advert Mr Syndic?!:P

10 (edited by Stradivar 2011-02-14 23:40:32)

Still seeking a cowboy or two to catch some strays... yarr

I am saddened to see no Brosef Cowboy Wranglers stepping up.

Wait a second, that's catchy. CIR shall now be known as BCW.

I like having opponents, they need a tackler, though they do well without one. smile