26 (edited by Grim Faust 2011-05-20 18:39:56)

Re: Pirates of Perpetuum ahoy! The 62nd... -LIMITED RECRUITING-

Meh

27 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-05-20 18:38:30)

it states that you would rent from whomever.

No it states we'll sit on someone's land without asking them and enjoy the plunder. Sorry, I know how you want to view it, but we'll view it our way. Just as grown men can play female characters in video games and go to sleep at night.

We was hoping it would be cir's land, but they couldn't hold it sad....

M2S welcomes ANY corporation with warm hands to occupy any of our outposts (12/15, take your pick). While occupying an outpost owned by M2S you need not worry about showing up to intrusion sieges or defenses of the outpost you choose to occupy -- we'll happily manage all of that headache for you!

Welcome to the New Nia, Niaggers!

GLiMPSE™

29 (edited by Grim Faust 2011-05-20 18:42:28)

...and you edited your post again!

I don't care what you're doing out there nor am I implying or hoping for anything. M2S in this thread said you're their ally and tenant and you didn't really deny that. .

Grim Faust wrote:

You deleted your post before I could reply. Guess you're not denying M2S' claim that you're their new lapdog, err ally tenant. Oh well, do whatever.

You sir are mistaken about the relationship M2S chooses to hold with its tenants.

We want nothing from them, they are free to live in any outpost we own as this is an ideal put forth by The Peoples Republic of Hokkogoras. We encourage all corporations with beta island aspirations to find your nearest M2S owned terminal and move all of your belongings to it.

Again, fear not about the worries of intrusions or sieges -- M2S will happily take that burden off your shoulders. However, be wary daring travelers for M2S cannot guarantee your safety on these islands and many a bloodthirsty M2S members have been known to slip up every now and then.

31 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-05-20 18:46:42)

Grim Faust wrote:

You deleted your post before I could reply. Guess you're not denying M2S' claim that you're their new lapdog, err ally tenant. Oh well, do whatever.

If we cared what people thought about us/said about us in this game, we'd have left or wind up like some other corps that are just absorbed into masses.

Here's a fun hint on the forums, ignore the claims and just play your game. You win in the end, because your own guys and you have a ton of fun. Also 99.99% of what is said is SIMPLE GLIMPSE AND TBA TOOMFOOLERY!!!

I guess TBA was talking out of his *** then when he said you're allied? You guys need to keep your dogs chained up better.

Grim Faust wrote:

I guess TBA was talking out of his *** then when he said you're allied? You guys need to keep your dogs chained up better.

I believe the youngsters refer to this situation with the following meme.

:trollface:

While I don't encourage TBA's wanton disrespect for the recruitment forums and their sanctity. He, like all M2S members, are free to express their ideals and not be shackled down as with some capitalist regimes...cough...cough...

Good day sir.

Grim Faust wrote:

Yes, simple TBA tomfoolery!

Mara Kaid wrote:
Grim Faust wrote:

If we cared what people thought about us/said about us in this game, we'd have left or wind up like some other corps that are just absorbed into masses.

Here's a fun hint on the forums, ignore the claims and just play your game. You win in the end, because your own guys and you have a ton of fun. Also 99.99% of what is said is SIMPLE GLIMPSE AND TBA TOOMFOOLERY!!!

Tomfoolery™...I believe you stole the use of that word, on these forums, from me...

You should be receiving a letter about this situation soon.

Mara Kaid wrote:

When someone states in your corps thread that you're in one of their outposts and another member also states you're allied and then you confirm you're going to squat in whatever outpost regardless of whom owns it, it draws warranted question...

I'm not worried about people posting random BS on forums, I'm more concerned about whom I'm going to be seeing allying/blobbing with whom in game. If you're not affiliated with M2S, you could have just said TBA was being a *** again and everyone would have understood.

Grim Faust wrote:

See that tag TBA has?

Haven't you learned a specific thing during your time here?

You know what was awesome last night was that we sat on pirate's cove and did treasure hunting in a group. It was an awesome feeling. Like all the land about koykill wasn't a concern. If someone came near pirate island well we simply ransomed them, or got ready to. We were hoping for fights too.

It was an awesome feeling.

Bananfluga wrote:
Grim Faust wrote:

See that tag TBA has?

Haven't you learned a specific thing during your time here?

I've only been back for maybe a week? I'm still getting a feel for who's who around here, but it's becoming quite evident.

40 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-05-20 19:01:02)

Grim Faust wrote:

I'm not worried about people posting random BS on forums, I'm more concerned about whom

After 1/2 a year of syndic, glimpse,jelan, siddy, I just learned to ignore it and laugh a bit at how fun it is to make those claims. I know I could have come out and said something, but I know the truth, and my guys do, so that's what matters. The rest of the community can think we run in  pink underwear and too-toos.

I understand your point though.

Mara Kaid wrote:

You know what was awesome last night was that we sat on pirate's cove and did treasure hunting in a group. It was an awesome feeling. Like all the land about koykill wasn't a concern. If someone came near pirate island well we simply ransomed them, or got ready to. We were hoping for fights too.

It was an awesome feeling.

M2S -- Making memories for Corporations around Nia since 2009

42 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-05-20 19:21:55)

Grim here you go,  this is how I feel now:

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 … ULTERY.jpg

Have you read that book?

I hope people get the M reference. It's more comedic value then it is truth! But man it sure is funny to laugh about.

Mara Kaid wrote:

Grim here you go,  this is how I feel now:

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 … ULTERY.jpg

Have you read that book?

I hope people get the M reference. It's more comedic value then it is truth! But man it sure is funny to laugh about.

LOL nice, but I must say it be better if you take your shirt off for me, I asked phalanx, he said it alright smile. Btw who is the axe guy running around the forums saying things that arent true....since when did I say we were allies...dont recall that ever. And...of course dun think he realizes I have mutual respect with 62nd, as they do me...well some lol.

TeamBETAalpha wrote:
Grim Faust wrote:

62nd is renting an outpost from M2S now?

whats it to ya, they are allied now with us...lol

Grim Faust wrote:
TeamBETAalpha wrote:
Grim Faust wrote:

62nd is renting an outpost from M2S now?

whats it to ya, they are allied now with us...lol

see you got it all wrong...you really are an idiot. I was speaking in third person, I meant they are allied with someone else, sheesh, you didnt read between the lines. Btw how is the 6 man corp of Axe treating ya on alpha, have you met the spies in there yet, I am quite nice...er I mean they are quite nice.

*yawn*

I've seen WoW players troll better. WoW Players.

Grim Faust wrote:

*yawn*

I've seen WoW players troll better. WoW Players.

lol...to admit you played wow in here...ouch

btw this isnt wow lol, or did you grow up as a wow kid so you relate everything to wow. Yeah my mom is like wow, this is game is so wow, I mean my life is...well wow, 62nd now they be wow.

lolumad?

always, arg!

This is degrading into a gayfest. Please give 62nd their recruitment thread back. That is all.

Thank you.