151 (edited by Mara Kaid Pirate of Nia 2012-04-02 20:47:19)

Re: Pirates of Perpetuum ahoy! The 62nd... -LIMITED RECRUITING-

Looking for new people who like to grief buildings.

This new patch is gonna bring some love if you like to destroy people's sand castles.

Hahaha time for some good GSO-S!

Gonna be more fun then being a weekend warrior, or putting on your gandalf suit.

Must be able to handle sanity checks and blue on blue action.

If you have issues with that and need 20 friends to keep you warm, go get a head doctor.

I dont know if its because english is not my native language, but for me your post looks like made by a schyzophrenic high on amphetamins. Someone explain me plz.

153 (edited by Mara Kaid Pirate of Nia 2012-04-02 22:35:04)

Cobalt wrote:

I dont know if its because english is not my native language, but for me your post looks like made by a schyzophrenic high on amphetamins. Someone explain me plz.

Hahahahahah.

Here's a nice statistic for you Mr. smarty pants: what's an estimate of the ratio of pvpers wanting to blow up sand castles instead of making them?

I bet you it isn't 1:2, it's more like 10:1!!!!

Uh-oh Cobalt is that the Lifeguard I hear on the beech blowing his whistle after someone is kicking your sand castle down? It is! Run boy! Run! Run to "Feature and Discussions" now while you still can!

Cobalt wrote:

My English is fine, sounds to me like you on the right track Cobalt. wink What I get from that post is you should be macho enough not to need friends; if not you need a shrink, they now want to destroy stuff instead of build and friendly fire is all good.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

Friendly fire is all good.

I've been saying this for ages, but nobody will listen to me.

I have to agree with Mara on this one, I look forward to knocking over sand castles.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Blue on Blue Mara is refering to here is that your not safe even with your own corpmates..... So you thin skined lilly livered wanna bees need not apply. 62nd looks for people not afraid to lose pixels, even if its to show the enemy "honey badger don't care" and suicide. 

If your still reading and guerella warfare is your flavor, PM someone up in game we'll test your skills and knowledge and see if ya got what it takes.

yarr  + miners = fuuu

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win