Re: energy wells

That depends on the size of a base yeah. Small enough base, you can easily suck a field every 10 days. Problem is the damn fields dont get sucked all the way then you gotta decon and recon and decon and recon the tower to suck the last damn 10 tiles.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

That depends on the size of a base yeah. Small enough base, you can easily suck a field every 10 days. Problem is the damn fields dont get sucked all the way then you gotta decon and recon and decon and recon the tower to suck the last damn 10 tiles.

^

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

A medium sized base with two wells needs ~2-4 days moving of the wells to a new field (that was in a patch situation when the fields where better emptied than it seems today).

Considering the time effort to connect wells around the island, worth of wells and (de-)construction charges, you are by far better off mining alpha ores and haul every few days commodities for your reactor. That is in my opinion something that should be fixed in a way, that at least one medium size gamma base/island can be operated without reactor. Today I see no reason in moving wells.