Re: Instant terrain locking

Line wrote:
Lobo wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

Gotcha, I think we can even put a time modifier on terrain locking, doesn't have to be bot specific. But we'll come back to this after you guys did some terraforming with the current setup.

Add a time lock bonus to symbios and gargoyls along with their terraforming bonus. Finished easy no mess.

Lock bonus will be used for any other purposes, making EWAR less useful against support bots. I don't think we need that.

I think we could have robot/buildings locking and terrain/plants locking extensions, second one can just give more %%.

Support bots won't exist soon line look at other thread no-follow of locked.... ERP heavys online here we come.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Zoom make sure, you will nerf the Alfa players who can "dualboxing" ratting NPC -s, I dont like them to be more effective than me, but are you would like to do this?

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Support will exist just someone will have to actively do it, this doesn't support what you wish to do so your against it.

This doesn't effect alpha as all you do anyway is sit there and shoot things with your support helping you.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13