Re: - Spark Teleport - Power Projection - Now with poll!

Deathmonkey wrote:

Look at the voices on this forum and weigh their playing activities, their playing time, and even motive.

What do u mean by this?

Everything will stay more or less the same PVP wise. 6 points to have all Betas covered from Alpha 2 and 3 points to have them covered from Alpha 1. I'm not worried about that at all.

What I know is that you want to PVP and so do I but this change doesn't help that.

Burial wrote:

Everything will stay more or less the same PVP wise. 6 points to have all Betas covered from Alpha 2 and 3 points to have them covered from Alpha 1. I'm not worried about that at all.

What I know is that you want to PVP and so do I but this change doesn't help that.

Yes it does it reduces the fact that most kill is geting zerged by this mechanic.   I dont call that pvp i call it geting gang *** whit out much tactical or strategical thinking.

Who exactly do you plan on killing?

Estamel Tharch0n wrote:
Deathmonkey wrote:

Look at the voices on this forum and weigh their playing activities, their playing time, and even motive.

What do u mean by this?

He wants to measure playing time and ingame activity..... LOL
My account activity has nothing to do with anything related to this topic. Throwing mud doesn't make you cleaner. Get your measuring stick tho if you need to. I'm not scared Khader Khan original sub date 2 days after release. Khadia Khan 1 week later... Golden Triangle be cursed.
Lobo week of Eve Exodus. was going to be a spy inserted in to Nex or CIR but someone else had that covered.

Unsubbed time for lobo and khadia 2 months total unsubbed time for khader 1 month one week.

Come on big tuff guy. Oh and if thats not good enough I'll call my next witness Kanogi with his 5 Prerelease early access toons.

The defence rests its case

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Lobo wrote:
Estamel Tharch0n wrote:
Deathmonkey wrote:

What do u mean by this?

My account activity has nothing to do with anything related to this topic. Throwing mud doesn't make you cleaner. Get your measuring stick tho if you need to. I'm not scared Khader Khan original sub date 2 days after release. Khadia Khan 1 week later... Golden Triangle be cursed.
Lobo week of Eve Exodus. was going to be a spy inserted in to Nex or CIR but someone else had that covered.

Unsubbed time for lobo and khadia 2 months total unsubbed time for khader 1 month one week.

Come on big tuff guy. Oh and if thats not good enough I'll call my next witness Kanogi with his 5 Prerelease early access toons.

Lobo, you and some other have  maintained your subs, (Jita being another) but many posting in this thread have recently left the game, and return periodically. Also, your particular playstyle does not need many if any sparks at all.
Thats all Monkeys point was and you know it. The change will drastically affect some players but not others. And the voices for change are the ones unaffected. The main problem with this is you are *** everyone in game by this change, but not really affecting PvP and power projection which has been the entire point of this.

Here is an admission to the metagaming for all to see. It shows us more of what this whole thing is about. It isn't actually about the game it is about them (people such as ville) having some kind of victory when they cannot achieve one with actual gameplay. DEVS or more specifically Zoom you should pay attention to this because it is not something that is balancing the game or making it better it is just metagaming nonsense.

* Topic is: "Welcome to Truhold-Markson Beta Terminal - Where we make your missile bot dreams come true."
[22:34:00] * Ville has joined the channel.
[22:38:41] <Ville> You never learn Canthra?  You don't win wars with people in this game.  You win wars on the forums which influence the game smile
[22:39:21] <Ville> One day you will understand how to truly stir the hearts and minds of men.  Instead of having your strings pulled by the puppeteer.
[22:39:46] * Ville has left the channel.
[22:40:29] <Matlan> O.o

333 (edited by Burial 2013-11-17 23:00:01)

Canthra Monero wrote:

* Topic is: "Welcome to Truhold-Markson Beta Terminal - Where we make your missile bot dreams come true."
[22:38:41] <Ville> You never learn Canthra?  You don't win wars with people in this game.  You win wars on the forums which influence the game smile
[22:39:21] <Ville> One day you will understand how to truly stir the hearts and minds of men.  Instead of having your strings pulled by the puppeteer.

^ Thats.. shocking. yarr

Zoom, don't discriminate people if they choose to set up on Gamma. If you think there are too many Spark locations, then just reduce maximum amount of Sparks to 5.

Atticus wrote:
Lobo wrote:
Estamel Tharch0n wrote:

What do u mean by this?

Lobo, you and some other have  maintained your subs, (Jita being another) but many posting in this thread have recently left the game, and return periodically. Also, your particular playstyle does not need many if any sparks at all.
Thats all Monkeys point was and you know it. The change will drastically affect some players but not others. And the voices for change are the ones unaffected. The main problem with this is you are *** everyone in game by this change, but not really affecting PvP and power projection which has been the entire point of this.

Say whatttt???

IF thats the case i been here sinse CLOSED beta yeah thats right CLOSED BETA and GUESS WHAT IM STILL HERE!!!!!!1!

We been playing all parts of this game DONT forget that!!!

We held betas we fught and built up we spent our hard time WALLING for hours and DAYs i remeber this like yesterday..

We also mined alot! and Fught CIR and any other alliance i can think off...
We even had our GAMMA and we even terraformed it!!

Dont come here whit this   "I think i have payed morre than any other of ur subs and u shuld lissen to me Devs or ul losse our subs"

Canthra Monero wrote:

Here is an admission to the metagaming for all to see. It shows us more of what this whole thing is about. It isn't actually about the game it is about them (people such as ville) having some kind of victory when they cannot achieve one with actual gameplay. DEVS or more specifically Zoom you should pay attention to this because it is not something that is balancing the game or making it better it is just metagaming nonsense.

And it all comes into focus. For the good of the game, right? Laughable....

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

336 (edited by Lobo 2013-11-17 23:19:37)

Atticus wrote:

I already stated that I don't care about gamma projection I even suggested a post where... coding aside the CEO of the corp sets a gamma base as the "home station" and sparks to particular station for that Corp are free. Call it the 11th slot if you will.

I hate gamma ask kanogi or gunner or mongolia how much time i put in to gamma compared to them.... besides planting 200 noralgis plants I didn't go there for crap.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men

Shadowmine wrote:
Canthra Monero wrote:

You guys are geting trolled hardcore.

Pathetic.....

338 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2013-11-17 23:19:50)

Shadowmine wrote:
Canthra Monero wrote:

Return of the King: FellowShip Of The Trolls

COMING SOON TO A FORUM NEAR YOU!

yarr

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

339 (edited by Burial 2013-11-17 23:20:53)

Lobo, do you also understand that the suggested update doesn't change much on Betas?
How do you exactly see it affect gameplay?

Burial wrote:

Lobo, do you also understand that the suggested situation doesn't change much on Betas?
How do you exactly see it affect gameplay?

Burial if it doesn't affect gameplay why so angry?

I'm in tears laughing so hard at this point, so much rage and butt hurt.  So much Rage, ha ha ha !!  You guys bite so hard onto a troll, hook, line, and sinker.. lolol

Just for clarification this "hurting" industry means that you will only have, if the slot bonus credit is 3 for gamma,  means you will only have 3 sparks on gamma, and one for alpha.  Or two sparks for Gamma and two for alpha 2s.  I don't see that as a problem.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

342 (edited by Burial 2013-11-17 23:24:19)

I understand something needs to be done with Sparks, I've said it many times.

But if the real issue is sparking around Betas and the suggested patch messes up most of the Gamma operations while only minorly affecting Beta and power projection while few really noticing it, it makes me worried.

Everything aside, can you answer my questions?

// Ville, that's good for you. Whenever I need a laugh like that, I look at this thread: http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … -comrades/

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Return of the King: FellowShip Of The Trolls

COMING SOON TO A FORUM NEAR YOU!

yarr

What wheres the real Bianary? I saw Jasdemi already

It makes life in perp more tedious. It makes you have to choose between doing indy stuff or doing pvp.

How about just removing completely the ability to spark to beta islands? (Seriously, why not?)

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

Burial wrote:

But if the real issue is sparking around Betas and the suggested patch messes up most of the Gamma operations while only minorly affecting Beta and power projection while few really noticing it, it makes me worried.

// Ville, that's good for you. Whenever I need a laugh like that, I look at this thread: http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … -comrades/

Nope when you want my answers you have work to get them. They wont just be given freely.... BLLLLHAHAHAHA

Burial wrote:

So what do u think is better as a change?
I think zoom said clerly that he was looking for a solution! smile)

Estamel Tharch0n wrote:
Burial wrote:

So what do u think is better as a change?
I think zoom said clerly that he was looking for a solution! smile)

But, it is a "problem" that you created or claimed was an issue for personal reasons. It can be left the way is it and not touched at all.

The point is players will have to choose, project power to beta or wherever vs. logistics sparks in gamma or wherever.

This new system makes players CHOOSE or PLAY the game using more in-game mechanics vs. this "trick" called Sparks that circumvents nearly anything gamelike in the game.

I'll post in more detail if needed.

I can write a novel about the examples of why the system is incorrect.

The changes makes gameplay more gamelike.

Getting anywhere with no time or penalties or decisions isnt a "game".

Who here wants me to explain, in great detail, why this is needed?  I have all evening.

Burial wrote:

349 (edited by Burial 2013-11-17 23:46:02)

First we should all figure out what the exact problems are and why.

If it's power projection then that can be guided from Alphas too. If it's detector sight seeing from Beta terminal then that aswell can be guided from Alpha meaning Alphas should be just as restrictive to Spark as Betas(but is it worth it?).

If devs think that newbies have too hard time getting and living on Beta then that sounds like a balancing issue.

Gunner wrote:

The point is players will have to choose, project power to beta or wherever vs. logistics sparks in gamma or wherever.

You have lost touch with the game. Most of the players I know do the Gamma stuff and logistics stuff to build bots and PVP. It's not particularily fun to sit on the fields and mine but you do what you got to do to compete.

What exactly makes you think they should choose between doing the necessity tasks(mining, production) and what the necessity tasks are for(pvp)? What you said basically gets repeatedly thrown around without anyone giving any solid explanations.

I am with shadow remove sparks from betas