Re: - Spark Teleport - Power Projection - Now with poll!

DEV Zoom wrote:

Options:

1. Original: Alpha1=1, Alpha2=2, Beta terminal=2, Gamma=3, Beta outpost=4
2. Even-out: Alpha1=1, Alpha2=2, Beta terminal=3, Gamma=3, Beta outpost=3
3. Easy: Alpha1=1, Alpha2=2, Beta terminal=2, Gamma=2, Beta outpost=3

Should I make a poll?

I like the even out.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Estamel Tharch0n wrote:
Canthra Monero wrote:

make a poll with an option to not do it at all would be the way

yeah so the winner has the most alts.  and borrowed accounts

I remember a post started by CIR alt that then got /signed by all of CIR RG Chaos it was very funny it got closed

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Forum Warrior
A person who spends a considerable amount of time on internet forums dedicated to specific interests (such as games, etc). Consider themselves experts on said specific interest while (usually) not contributing anything to the interest themselves. A good size of their input, often the majority of it, is negative; they reason that this is the easiest way to prove themselves knowledgeable on the subject. They have little clout in the interest regarding whatever topic the forum is dedicated to, so the forum is the only way they can feel they are contributing.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Options:

Should I make a poll?

Even or Original

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men

Canthra Monero wrote:

Forum Warrior
A person who spends a considerable amount of time on internet forums dedicated to specific interests (such as games, etc). Consider themselves experts on said specific interest while (usually) not contributing anything to the interest themselves. A good size of their input, often the majority of it, is negative; they reason that this is the easiest way to prove themselves knowledgeable on the subject. They have little clout in the interest regarding whatever topic the forum is dedicated to, so the forum is the only way they can feel they are contributing.

Add construction/participate

Zoom please keep the kids in line they are just trolling now.

I agree on even-out.....its the most even lol

We are playing chess and the rest of perp is playing checkers.   http://stringcan.com/wp-content/uploads … 80x305.jpg     
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkore321/videos

Estamel Tharch0n wrote:
Brutux wrote:
Estamel Tharch0n wrote:

Why do u suggest things that keep u 100% safe from geting killed?

Sigh. Seriously? Try and think a little before you post.

If you cap structures and cannot wall off Gamma island teleports, any Gamma can now be roamed (ie NOT 100% SAFE)
By being able to build a fortress you guarantee it won't be destroyed in one swoop while you are offline. Clearly your miners and anyone outside your fortress would be a target. Not like the current situation where I can min afk in a Scarab MK2 afk 24/7 in 100% safety.

Please think a little before posting again.

I dont even see were u got all that BS from?

How does sparkTeleport  Cap Gamma base structures?   I wuld like to see it change and be limited but thats a diffrent forum post.
U and i know evry bases made walled off all teleports

You are suggesting a change to SpT to make the game better.
I am suggesting a change to Gamma to make the game better, a change that I think is a far better choice and would have way more effect than your SpT change.

You guys go on about our self interest ... I just suggested a change that would decidedly nerf a HUGE ADVANTAGE my side currently has. And yet you are too stupid to see it. Lol, just lol.

Also make the poll respondents reveal how many terminals, outside of Beta 1 NPC terminals and Alphas, that they can currently set sparks to. That will quickly show who has and needs sparks. Pretty sure the poll would follow exactly who uses and doesn't use SpT.

My opinions are for the good of the game, not my self interest.

Since you probably still dont understand Estamel, I am suggesting a change that would prevent Gamma teleports from being walled off.

Says the character not even logged into the game.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Options:

Should I make a poll?

Evened out looks good. Go for poll. tongue

Brutux wrote:
Estamel Tharch0n wrote:
Brutux wrote:

Sigh. Seriously? Try and think a little before you post.

If you cap structures and cannot wall off Gamma island teleports, any Gamma can now be roamed (ie NOT 100% SAFE)
By being able to build a fortress you guarantee it won't be destroyed in one swoop while you are offline. Clearly your miners and anyone outside your fortress would be a target. Not like the current situation where I can min afk in a Scarab MK2 afk 24/7 in 100% safety.

Please think a little before posting again.

I dont even see were u got all that BS from?

How does sparkTeleport  Cap Gamma base structures?   I wuld like to see it change and be limited but thats a diffrent forum post.
U and i know evry bases made walled off all teleports

You are suggesting a change to SpT to make the game better.
I am suggesting a change to Gamma to make the game better, a change that I think is a far better choice and would have way more effect than your SpT change.

You guys go on about our self interest ... I just suggested a change that would decidedly nerf a HUGE ADVANTAGE my side currently has. And yet you are too stupid to see it. Lol, just lol.

Also make the poll respondents reveal how many terminals, outside of Beta 1 NPC terminals and Alphas, that they can currently set sparks to. That will quickly show who has and needs sparks. Pretty sure the poll would follow exactly who uses and doesn't use SpT.

My opinions are for the good of the game, not my self interest.

Since you probably still dont understand Estamel, I am suggesting a change that would prevent Gamma teleports from being walled off.

Right.......   Player made teleports that only the owner can use yeah great invention....  im sure that whont be build in the middle of the main base....

Canthra Monero wrote:

Says the character not even logged into the game.

Some of us have lives other than our internet/gaming personas lol

Poll is up in the first post of this topic.

DEV Zoom wrote:

u do realize alts + mains from one side could make the poll one sided right?

We are playing chess and the rest of perp is playing checkers.   http://stringcan.com/wp-content/uploads … 80x305.jpg     
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkore321/videos

Estamel Tharch0n wrote:

Right.......   Player made teleports that only the owner can use yeah great invention....  im sure that whont be build in the middle of the main base....

Yes that is exactly the point. Even though you clearly don't understand it.

I build a Main Base on Gamma and a few outposts. I build teleports Points at my bases. I mine on a remote spot on my island, drop a standard, tele to my base, done. This eliminates the need for multiple sparks on a gamma. Make Islands unable to be walled off, enabling roaming. Now you can catch a mining party on a Gamma exactly like you can catch one on Beta. Sure a defender has a safe point to teleport to, but there is still the tele warm up time, you surprise the miner you get a kill. Same as on Beta. On Gamma miner can tele to base, safe. On Beta miner can tele to external. safe. There is no difference.  I am suggesting an idea that has some nerfs (actually a tremendous amount to my side with the current situation) and has some perks. Its a balanced suggestion to improve the OVERALL GAME.

Get someone else from your side to explain it Estamel ... I guess its a concept thats beyond you.

The only reason I even suggest this is (I think) it will help the game far more than the proposed SpT change.

@ Balf. ..... Its an internet poll ... What do you expect?

Brutux wrote:
Estamel Tharch0n wrote:

I build a Main Base on Gamma and a few outposts. I build teleports Points at my bases. I mine on a remote spot on my island, drop a standard, tele to my base, done. This eliminates the need for multiple sparks on a gamma. Make Islands unable to be walled off, enabling roaming. Now you can catch a mining party on a Gamma exactly like you can catch one on Beta. Sure a defender has a safe point to teleport to, but there is still the tele warm up time, you surprise the miner you get a kill. Same as on Beta. On Gamma miner can tele to base, safe. On Beta miner can tele to external. safe. There is no difference.  I am suggesting an idea that has some nerfs (actually a tremendous amount to my side with the current situation) and has some perks. Its a balanced suggestion to improve the OVERALL GAME.

Get someone else from your side to explain it Estamel ... I guess its a concept thats beyond you.

The only reason I even suggest this is (I think) it will help the game far more than the proposed SpT change.

Yeah..  safe mining clearly needed on gamma and soon as detector spots any one home sweet home teleports get dropped for safe jumping TO SAFE BASSES.

All i hear is that u suck at this game and dont whant to risk any thing and u whant to make Gammas like Alpha 3s
Just morre safe and easy by having Player made teleports next to outposts.   You know some of us acualy just whant good gameplay not a broken game mechanic that makes ppl lazy and MOAR SAFE

Astraeaa wrote:
Brutux wrote:
Estamel Tharch0n wrote:

Yeah..  safe mining clearly needed on gamma and soon as detector spots any one home sweet home teleports get dropped for safe jumping TO SAFE BASSES.

All i hear is that u suck at this game and dont whant to risk any thing and u whant to make Gammas like Alpha 3s
Just morre safe and easy by having Player made teleports next to outposts.   You know some of us acualy just whant good gameplay not a broken game mechanic that makes ppl lazy and MOAR SAFE

Right now I mine in COMPLETE SAFETY ON MY ISLAND. The changes I am suggesting would make it exactly as safe as mining on Beta, the only difference is the destination that the gamma miner has (safe base) vs the beta miner (safe external). Both have the 3 minute tele warm up time that leaves them vulnerable. But I explained this in my post which you quoted but clearly don't understand.

I guess I will let you guys talk me out of nerfing my own base. Lol, idiots.

Balfizar wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

No polls we do should be seen as binding to anything solid, they are just polls smile

Brutux wrote:
Astraeaa wrote:
Brutux wrote:

Right now I mine in COMPLETE SAFETY ON MY ISLAND. The changes I am suggesting would make it exactly as safe as mining on Beta, the only difference is the destination that the gamma miner has (safe base) vs the beta miner (safe external). Both have the 3 minute tele warm up time that leaves them vulnerable. But I explained this in my post which you quoted but clearly don't understand.

I guess I will let you guys talk me out of nerfing my own base. Lol, idiots.

Gamma isnt beta for one...

Maybe u whant ur terminal to be indestructible aswell because beta stations cant be killed?

I dont see how ur Gamma base is geting nerfed?  ur miners can jump to any exsternal TP and log off untill he thret has been dealt whit

Ask someone else to explain my suggestion to you, please.

I will repeat it, just to be clear.

Nerf sparks to 2 or 3.
Make players able to build teleport points on Gamma
Limit the amount of structures on Gamma, so that it is impossible to wall off an Island, but not impossible to make a fortified base and outposts.

Get someone to explain what would happen to the gameplay if this was implemented. It will have a far greater positive effect on the game than the proposed SpT change.

DEV Zoom wrote:
Balfizar wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

No polls we do should be seen as binding to anything solid, they are just polls smile

Zoom, are you afraid to add the option of "no change at all"?
Because based on your current active player base, that would win hands down. Right?

Brutux wrote:

Zoom, are you afraid to add the option of "no change at all"?
Because based on your current active player base, that would win hands down. Right?

We are going for the change, so it would not be relevant to have it as an option. Much like "I don't care either way, kittens" options.

And sorry everyone but ideas that would take months to develop and balance are not helping us here and now. (Changes to ownership mechanics, limit gamma structures (and I KNOW it's needed), buildable teleports, etc.)

betas can be expensive. and they should there are way less betas then gammas.

but gammas at 3 points is a no go. thats why for easy. cheaper gamma sparks!

Zortarg Calltar wrote:

Think the problem here is that ur alliance have way to many gamma bases

Estamel Tharch0n wrote:
Zortarg Calltar wrote:

im only talking about my gamma bases. not the ones of our alliance.

Estamel Tharch0n wrote:
Zortarg Calltar wrote:

so jealousy is a legitimate argument now ffs