Re: Spark Teleports

<.<

Is this actually going to 40 pages.

Dreams do come true.

Very simple solution.

10 minute undock timer on beta and only on beta. Spark teleport all you want but you better be there 10 minutes early for the fight.

Smokeyii wrote:

Very simple solution.

10 minute undock timer on beta and only on beta. Spark teleport all you want but you better be there 10 minutes early for the fight.

Anoher option could be undock timer on beta if you're died, same as we have with Arkhes

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Line wrote:
Smokeyii wrote:

Very simple solution.

Anoher option could be undock timer on beta if you're died, same as we have with Arkhes

tbh both would be perfect. Be there and commit or gtfo.

Line wrote:
Smokeyii wrote:

Very simple solution.

That doesn't stop people from spark ganking, which is what makes spark teleport overpowered.

Smokeyii wrote:
Line wrote:
Smokeyii wrote:

Very simple solution.

That doesn't stop people from spark ganking, which is what makes spark teleport overpowered.

True, but that would stop people from insta-restoring looses deploying bots after bots which will make small scale PvP more manageable.

Line wrote:
Smokeyii wrote:
Line wrote:

True, but that would stop people from insta-restoring looses deploying bots after bots which will make small scale PvP more manageable.

IMHO that doesn't bother me. If your bot gets blown up and you undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up.....

you just lost a *** of bots.

Smokeyii wrote:
Line wrote:
Smokeyii wrote:

IMHO that doesn't bother me. If your bot gets blown up and you undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up and undock in another bot and get blown up.....

OR, you brought like 5 bots, killed 3 lost 2, then next 3 killed your remained 3, in total you killed 3 and lost 5

OR, you come alone killing an argano and in a next moment the same player deploys his big badass bot and buttsex your nice shiny assault

OR, *here goes any other situation where you're outnumbered by waves not by players*

I'm fine with undocking new bots after a loss, because that means you had to lose something in order to undock again.

No more hiding in this game on beta since sparking because nobody likes blobs hot dropping. Epriton move won't change this fact.

RIP PERPETUUM

Zortarg Calltar wrote:
Line wrote:

Why on Nia are you trying to balance things making opposite fleet lesser instead of increasing your own fleet?

because they dont have the numbers and this is their only way left. ^^

As you can probably tell, our fleet sized has increased....

the result....

BLUE BALL! BLUE BALl! BLUE BALLLLL!

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Zortarg Calltar wrote:
Line wrote:

Why on Nia are you trying to balance things making opposite fleet lesser instead of increasing your own fleet?

the result....

You mean that fleet you're deploying only when we are at work or sleeping? Ya sure I've heard about it lol

Line wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Zortarg Calltar wrote:

the result....

You mean that fleet you're deploying only when we are at work or sleeping? Ya sure I've heard about it lol

Its called living in a diffrent time zone...

Estamel Tharch0n wrote:
Line wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

the result....

Its called living in a diffrent time zone...

Sure it is. But we didn't asked any of you guys to prepare a big fleet in YOUR timezone smile

Line wrote:
Smokeyii wrote:
Line wrote:

OR, you brought like 5 bots, killed 3 lost 2, then next 3 killed your remained 3, in total you killed 3 and lost 5

OR, you come alone killing an argano and in a next moment the same player deploys his big badass bot and buttsex your nice shiny assault

OR, *here goes any other situation where you're outnumbered by waves not by players*

Or,  he kills the aragano and runs away from the big badass bot and does not get run down by 10 sparked takle

Still, I'd like to see any changes inspiring mass fights rather than helping single ppl to kill Arganos.

Line wrote:

Still, I'd like to see any changes inspiring mass fights rather than helping single ppl to kill Arganos.

Its a pvp game were u can do what ever u whant.  sandbox right?   some ppl whant gamma and mass fighting some ppl like to play it smaller whit lesser ppl.

Blobwarfare shuld only be when *** goes down and not when some random ppl whants to have some funn (small skirmish)  and get overrun by ppl sparking inn from all over the map

Line wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Zortarg Calltar wrote:

the result....

Ehm, im pretty sure the fleet we deployed last sunday was during your prime time, keep trying smile

Estamel Tharch0n wrote:
Line wrote:

Its a pvp game were u can do what ever u whant.  sandbox right?   some ppl whant gamma and mass fighting some ppl like to play it smaller whit lesser ppl.

Blobwarfare shuld only be when *** goes down and not when some random ppl whants to have some funn (small skirmish)  and get overrun by ppl sparking inn from all over the map

Thing is, that atm SpT is a switch with two possible states - Blob Warfare and Small Warfare. Turning that switch in one state hurts other in one or another way.

Someone might think that removing SpT will force alliances/corps to sit on single islands/OPs only, but actually only one side will own something, because current SAP system gives more advantage to attackers than to defenders.

IMO, changing SpT system should change Intrusions system aswell - maybe some mix of Intru 1.0 and Intru 2.0 could work.

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Line wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

the result....

Ehm, im pretty sure the fleet we deployed last sunday was during your prime time, keep trying smile

Then there was your primetime when 2 ppl splitted your fleet in half despite you've used All The Might of Spark Teleportation big_smile

996 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2013-11-07 16:34:22)

Line wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Line wrote:

Then there was your primetime when 2 ppl splitted your fleet in half despite you've used All The Might of Spark Teleportation big_smile

and then there was the Lithus kill.... which dropped many T4 presents im sure, and made many small children happy if so

Edit: forgot to link the KM smile
http://www.perp-kill.net/?m=related&id=254972

Line wrote:
Estamel Tharch0n wrote:
Line wrote:

Thing is, that atm SpT is a switch with two possible states - Blob Warfare and Small Warfare. Turning that switch in one state hurts other in one or another way.

Someone might think that removing SpT will force alliances/corps to sit on single islands/OPs only, but actually only one side will own something, because current SAP system gives more advantage to attackers than to defenders.

IMO, changing SpT system should change Intrusions system aswell - maybe some mix of Intru 1.0 and Intru 2.0 could work.

Removing or have reuse timers on spark will force larger alliances to chose to defend what iland is morre important

And lets just face it whit out SAPs  there wuld be very little fighting in perpetuum witch again gets very repetetive and boring in the end.

Also spark makes ppl think about hostiles sparking in soon as they flag them selfs up and stopps them from even trying to have a smaller engagement.   ppl just dock and log off or hey! sparks to alpha and do their stuff there.... and then there is relly nothing to shot at other than sap timers and again boooooooring...............

Look at this at next angle: right now, to defend your SAP, you sparking there, wasting a hour, sparking back. Without  SpT you're walking there for a half of hour, wasting a hour, walking for a half of hour back - that already makes 2 hours just trashed Taking into account that average workday's online is about 4 hours, that makes a half of them spent for nothing. You might say that one might live on Beta and spend the same hour as if there was SpT but hey why do we need Gammas there if we don't have any time to spend there, nor defend it? Then you might say that if you need Gamma - live on Gamma, but hey...Epriton...

999 (edited by Burial 2013-11-07 20:06:47)

Someones epeen struck my eye out. big_smile

Wooot 1000.

Still need to think about sparks I think.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD