Topic: Armor repper tuning change

Seriously considering whether it is viable to continue training my repper slave any further. This change seems extremely heavy handed.

Re: Armor repper tuning change

Remote repair is still viable.

Im requesting to reduce this nerf twice. Tunnings was nerfed too much.

4 (edited by Inda 2011-08-26 09:47:25)

Thats is fine, the old tunings as good as hell, 14 sec I could repair 3900 HP from my accu with Kain its ridicuolos, but now still usable these thactic, just not op.

4 t4 rep tunings, t4 med repper i could 560 HP/ 210 AP /2 sec. O.o my all AP 2900 = 5600 HP 20 sec I has 2300 eith lwf.

And the shield i think still nerf a littbe bit so i think this changes good.

(I wanted check the numbers yestarday because I felt this tuning are most useble things ingame because one tuning add ~ 10,15, 30 % bonus to other 3 things so if u use more this will be ridcoulus, and this passive, before we try shields and repper on sequer and the repper was better because tunings was passive and so on)

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

I hate you devs...

1) You killed heavy mechs
2) You killed mass pvp conception
3) You killed alliances
4) You going kill the game.

I did not know that it is possible to spoil the game so much.

Everyone should understand that any balancing generates only new a disbalance.

Сайт корпорации: www.chaos-online.ru
Раздел приема в корпорацию: http://www.chaos-online.ru/foru....-perpetuum/

Hunter pls more details i dont undersatnd also maybe others.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Without the normal armor repair PvP ends very quickly. Now the winner is the one who has more speed and cause more damage. Under the focus of any robot dies instantly. Now no need to invent anything. It is only necessary to make a quick squad from the big firepower.

Why in the game heavy robots?

8 (edited by Inda 2011-08-26 10:18:19)

You dont think that is better you can fight with small things against big, Heavys has more advantage than after they unusable.

(sorry bad english)

Hunter we didnt able to kill Ariandspoon, and S T u G in Kain mk2 with a few mechs so its was op i think, because then everybody was need it.

Energy to Earth!

9 (edited by Hunter 2011-08-26 10:19:02)

In the game has killed the idea of progress. Industrial and skill progress provide only expenses. It is much easier to exchange 10-20 t1 assaults on one heavy mech in t4 equip.

10 (edited by Inda 2011-08-26 10:32:24)

Hunter the repper tunings was overpowerd they needed nerf, so i agree with that I dont do anything more  i will show you numbers, now you can repp maybe third then before now still usable these tunings not owerpowered.

But yes fights will be quicker if you use reppers. Thats bad but better than everybody use repper tunings.
I think other key is the (thermal, kinetik ...)hardeners on mechs. So i think a little op now against plates.

Energy to Earth!

Actually I wanted to raise the question of whether to increase the equipment of low tech level (t1 erp, armor reps, etc). The long battle with low cost equipment can give a dynamic and enjoy the fight. And now? .. Now need a week to gather resources, make robots and equipment, and you lose thats all in the first battle.

I see no difficulty to kill ERP tank. We did it easy before patch. Nobody use drainers, neutralizers and other equip. Who's to blame? ERP tanks?

your corp has progressed if you can afford to lose heavy mechs, and field them.

what progress do you miss? if your corp can field a squad of mechs and heavy mechs, with the same numbers as others can field lights and assaults, you have progressed. You don't want to tell me that the mech group would have more casualties then the assault one.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I want more from game than a stupid fire.

Pre-nerfed ERP tanks was able to be easily killed with *think a bit*. The game had balance, what offered you to kill erp-tanked mechs with some tricks what was able to be awesome even in t1 tier. Now efficient+cost of erp-tanks made them completely UP against efficient+cost of fast dps squad.

Look closer: armor tanking was nerfed. DPS combat was buffed, speed combat in the same state. So for now ballance shifted twice to the fast+dps squads.

This game is about various of usefull fits, or it isn't?

Yes our sides was EPR a mistical thing everybody think that was the inbalance problem but didnt. The repp tunings was. And resists. Resist still alive now.

Energy to Earth!

Annihilator wrote:

your corp has progressed if you can afford to lose heavy mechs, and field them.

what progress do you miss? if your corp can field a squad of mechs and heavy mechs, with the same numbers as others can field lights and assaults, you have progressed. You don't want to tell me that the mech group would have more casualties then the assault one.

First build a couple of lines of heavy robots, and then lose it. After that I'll be glad to talk with you about balancing.

Alex it is, because i just saiying repper tuning was OP, so now just usable than other things. So this is better for useful variatons imho.

Energy to Earth!

Hunter pls understand what Anny said. Dosent matter the makes, just fight. You will brign 5 hecvys is better than you will bring 5 mehcs, assaulst anyíthing.

Energy to Earth!

Inda wrote:

Alex it is, because i just saiying repper tuning was OP, so now just usable than other things. So this is better for useful variatons imho.

I trying to sure you that tunning nerf, what was made becasue tanks was OP a bit, was too heavy, and in complex with ERP nerf it made tanks useless.

This game is more that stupid pew-pew.

Inda wrote:

Hunter pls understand what Anny said. Dosent matter the makes, just fight. You will brign 5 hecvys is better than you will bring 5 mehcs, assaulst anyíthing.

Properly fitted 5 assaults will kill 3+ pre-nerfed erp tanks. The question is in fit.

21 (edited by Hunter 2011-08-26 10:44:07)

If you lose in a battle 10-20 assault robots in T1, this is not a problem. If you lose in battle at least one heavy robot with T4 - it is a real loss.

Not useless, why useless?? Just not OP, then anybody fitting other thing they has more chance to hit, kill your repairer tank mechs. Just this all.

Energy to Earth!

Inda wrote:

Not useless, why useless?? Just not OP, then anybody fitting other thing they has more chance to hit, kill your repairer tank mechs. Just this all.

You always forget that a large army could just kill a tank with any amount of HP to its explosion.

Yes Hunter that is but i dont understand why you wrote that we know that.

Energy to Earth!

combat definitely needs to be slower to promote pvp and encourage developing skill