Re: CIR donation to refugees, newcomers and alike!

Winter Solstice wrote:
Slavyn Liko wrote:

we have a ts3 server?  now that I didnt know.

It's right on the Corp description. tongue

Dont know how to view that either...  of course not being able to get into the game to learn basic things like that could help out too (not whining, just stating fact)

Slavyn Liko wrote:
Winter Solstice wrote:
Slavyn Liko wrote:

we have a ts3 server?  now that I didnt know.

It's right on the Corp description. tongue

Dont know how to view that either...  of course not being able to get into the game to learn basic things like that could help out too (not whining, just stating fact)

Ohnoes!

Ill PM u. tongue

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

Alas, I'm left out on the roams for now, as me bringing a RR Symbiont on a arkhe swarm rush, tends to leave me primary. lol

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

In Soviet Russia...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_EwR3Ux … re=related

80 (edited by Brannor McThife 2011-06-30 07:28:57)

Eve player, joined NeX for now. Don't want any free stuff as I like to learn the value of stuff from the get go. Will always value advice about/above items.

I remember CIR from Warhammer...fighting against you there. Maybe things will be the same here, maybe not.

o7

-G

Well I hope you are going to fight us in the end big_smile No place for carebears on beta! Good luck getting there, in the mean time all or at least most of us want to get you going wink

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Blackomen wrote:

Alas, I'm left out on the roams for now, as me bringing a RR Symbiont on a arkhe swarm rush, tends to leave me primary. lol

I don't see a problem here...

->You just lost The Game<-

Syndic wrote:

Welcome to Perpetuum, enjoy your stay. big_smile

Thank you!  smile

A bittervet