Topic: CIR donation to refugees, newcomers and alike!

Hello,

We in CIR have been mulling over the happenings of the last few days. We can intimately sympathize with the experiences you newcomers have had recently, we left from another game in a similar way when we first came over to Perpetuum. When we came over, there wasn't anybody to help us and we were just little newbie nobodies for the hardcore old-time Beta players to kick around and laugh at as we struggled to figure out the game.

We went through it, and we dont see why we should sit around idly watching you go through it when we can do something and make a difference in your experience of Perpetuum! big_smile

To this end without much typing, we would like to offer a donation to new corporation in the game, as a good-luck wish from CIR and the Soviet Novastrov alliance. We hope that this donation will help you enjoy the game more. The donation - for the sake of transparency and tinfoil-hattery - will consist of:

- 120 Bots
- 240,000 Ammo
- 675 T1 Modules
- 50 CT's of various heavy mechs, mechs, medium weapons ranging from T2-T4, etc.

If someone from NeX could contact us it would be appreciated. smile

Welcome to Perpetuum, enjoy your stay. big_smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Re: CIR donation to refugees, newcomers and alike!

smile that's very nice of you, if it's not a joke big_smile? (would be cruel)

sweet jesus free stuff big_smile

/applies tin-foil helmet and straps in for the communist/Zerg-corp power bloc

It's a tarp!

/Popcorn

free stuff given to an eve corp..

You understand some of the ammo may be returned right?...;)

6 (edited by Syndic 2011-06-28 14:36:53)

No joke, no tarp. We're in the process of transporting it to Alpha so theres no hassle for you guys. smile

Eta Carinea wrote:

/Popcorn

free stuff given to an eve corp..

Thats exactly what we want. lol

CIR Complaint Form

Remarkably nice of you gentlemen. Much Love!

Why thank you Gentlemen, I would like to offer you a Monocle (if it's not a tarp) o_Q

9 (edited by Brutorans 2011-06-28 14:40:31)

Gwee is the man who you need to talk to about trading it over and such. accept no others, in a zerg corp of our size and given the place we just came from, scamming is considered a sport

Edit: and when i said zerg corp, i meant us in NeX: our noob arkies will blot out the sun!

Thanks for clarifying Brutorans.

CIR Complaint Form

Thank You CIR.

Hell, that is sweet.

We will be happy to transport it to Alpha for you. Just have your fella doing the transfer contact Syndic for details.

14 (edited by Exomorph 2011-06-28 14:48:59)

AgY wrote:

The political landscape is confusing at times but IMHO CiR (and RG for that matter) doesnt qualify as Zerg or Blob (yet).

*edit: I'll just... yeah, that's better. - DEV Calvin

So CIR just wiping out trash from his hangars ... how sweet, dropping old candys for future meat... erm "allies" smile

Gl NeX smile See ya around in your new shiny stuffs:)

P.S.: If you asking why M2S don't help newcomers with stuff here is the answer : "We just started this game from zero 4 weeks ago"

I endorse this product and / or service.

Eta Carinea wrote:

lol lol lol

What we are dealing with here is a total lack of respect for the law

Thank you chaps from CIR. wink

Ty Syndic, nice work.
I think its up to all and everyone to get the new players a head start, compensating the lack of new-player experience.

There is lots of work to do in particular Language Channels/ Help / General as well, to help ppl to get along.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Cool, new shiny's

19 (edited by Norrdec 2011-06-28 15:06:51)

Hope you send them some arganos! tongue And if you find that guy who wanted to test the manufacturing (Julius), give him an argano on my behalf. I will have interweb access at home tonight smile

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

20 (edited by Brutorans 2011-06-28 15:18:28)

To address the post by exomorph and some of the existing players of Perp who may not be aware of the political or combat environment we have come from in eve.

There are multiple power blocks made of tens of thousands of players with hugely complex NAP/Allied/NRDS and other agreements spanning thousands of entity's from corps, coalitions and alliances outright.

Combat ranged from the usual 1 V 1, small gang and then the huge 1200 V 800 fleet fights which most of us got sick of due to lag and other factors. Most of us are simply after 'good fights' and as has been proven in EvE, blobbing sucked, and by our first roam tongue

Be aware that most Bitter Vets are canny political animals who will not fall for anyone's shenanigans. Some one clearing out the corp hanger to give to us? that's great, its really appreciated and a wonderful gesture to us new to Perp, but don't mistake this as us selling our allegiances.

Currently we are in no position to challenge the existing political climate, you may have seen the video of our first PVP OP (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz1xmgJHoOU lol) were not mobbing the outposts quite yet. But to quote an EvE adage: SOONtm cool

21 (edited by Norrdec 2011-06-28 15:09:37)

We don't want anyone else new in our Alliance or Corp for the moment. We have enough people already. smile All we want is something to be going on and we want to speed-up the process tongue We also can see that NeX is prolly going to shard sooner or later, so you aren't the best possible long lasting allies tongue

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

This has nothing to do with politics. smile

CIR Complaint Form

23 (edited by Atlas 2011-06-28 15:21:47)

thank you CIR I for one welcome are new CIR over lords... wink

Yes the eve politics were thick with drama and trolls.

heres to many good fights.

edit: Also thanks for the free stuff.
ps:
For every mech you send me I will send back 5.  j/k

24 (edited by MoBIoS 2011-06-28 15:29:55)

I don´t want to start any drama again [...]

*edit: Then please don't, it's very offtopic here. - DEV Zoom

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Nice PR for the cost of meager 50-60 mill nic. Gl with recruitment.