Topic: Q: Solo npc farming with one account. How to haul loot if spaw is far?

Farming npcs solo for someone who has only one account raises the problem of bringing back the content of the can. If you’re fast enough, you can rush back to station with your combat bot, grab your hauler, charge back to the farming and empty your can before it disappears.

What happens if the spawn you like is a little too far from the spawn your farming?

Would it work to create on said account a second avatar which can use a Sequer.
Take the avatar close to the farming spot.
Log him out.
Farm the spot until bored.
Log out the farming avatar and log back the one with the Sequer.

Would it be better to safely log out or instantly log out? In practice, could this this little system work?

I want an autopilot so I can chat while I travel. http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … -a-review/ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Re: Q: Solo npc farming with one account. How to haul loot if spaw is far?

It works I use a similar set up while dual screening 2 accounts mining/ farming I mine in a place close to where I farm. Problem is my miner is my hauler, and my combat account is combat only, well I threw a few EP in to an alt on my combat account to get a sequer and nothing else. I move to the mining location with alt (hauler) and miner quick log hauler switch to the combat toon then mine/farm till bored then safelog the combat bot and log the hauler in. Simple.

So the answer is its up to you but it will work move your combat toon outta harms way then log your hauler in and run like hell after pick up.

Re: Q: Solo npc farming with one account. How to haul loot if spaw is far?

It would only cost you a week roughly of ep on an alt on the same account.

That's nothing compared to the time you'll be playing and having fun.

I always look at it as pay one week but months of fun.

And you put your can somewhere safe, and it has a 15 min timer, so you just touch it and it resets the timer.