Topic: character transfer.

Is it possible to transfer a character from one account to another?

I want an autopilot so I can chat while I travel. http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … -a-review/ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Re: character transfer.

I don't believe they have that feature.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

I read some one suggested that you should be able to sell your account and it should be supported but we all know that will lead to many many bad things.

how ever why couldn't a persons Spark be sold to another agent? after all it is a nano bot and what ever security feature to bind them to there host agent could be undone by the corporate that created them.

just a though.

Unless it was there from the start, the database is going to be setup to associate characters with specific accounts. Could probably be redone to support moving characters between accounts, but if something like this gets done before content or bug fixes, I would be greatly disappointed.

also you then have the issue of ep stacking, from multiple chars into one account. Which is whyt this has been ruled out

Freelance Agent/Merc Suppling All With The NIC For The Job

980X XSPC Cooling, ASUS RoG Rampage Extreme III, 12 GB Corsair Dominator DHX 2000Mhz w/Cooling Unit, 2x GTX 580 SLi, Creative Titanium Fatailty Championship w/ IO panel, 2x 128Gb SSD, 4x 1.5Tb hdd, BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P8 1200W PSU - Multi-BootOS