Re: M2S, PvP & You

Dreadnought wrote:

I think it was an overload of applications.

Funnily enough, it was actually something very similar.

The only way to stop us is by joining us! roll

Styx wrote:
Dreadnought wrote:

I think it was an overload of applications.

Funnily enough, it was actually something very similar.

I so called it.

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

79 (edited by Gemini X 2010-12-03 14:48:53)

Bad Sector wrote:

The only way to stop us is by joining us! roll

explain

nvm just saw it  smile

We have space in our two outposts

Will pay for reports of Mining Operations on Beta Islands yarr

Jelan wrote:

oh yeah, how much, also should this be in services or something?

Inari Sato wrote:
Jelan wrote:

oh yeah, how much, also should this be in services or something?

Fail gambit is fail

84 (edited by Vesin 2010-12-07 12:15:56)

Will you pay me if i give you intell on your own mining ops? i do love killing miners with arkhes ;-)

M2S Did you Loss A Sequer?
http://img827.imageshack.us/f/m2sseqgonemissing.jpg/

Apparently we did, you also lost a load of bots killing it wink ofc i wasnt there so it didnt happen

In other news, we have an empty outpost on our island after playing benny hill with Axe running away and taking theirs.  Obviously first offer goes to our far more competent allies, but if anyone else wants to register to take it we welcome them....

Vesin wrote:

Will you pay me if i give you intell on your own mining ops? i do love killing miners with arkhes ;-)

M2S Did you Loss A Sequer?
http://img827.imageshack.us/f/m2sseqgonemissing.jpg/

And we got back 60U+ of that loot.... lol.  Plus all of the kills you basically gave us when you tried to scramble off the island.

It was a decent job of scouting and killing it, but you had fail organization after the fact.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Whats even more shocking is Pride actually ventured off of Alpha!

Jelan wrote:

This just might work, this way axe members can afford to buy bots from their corporation. Which in turn we blow up so another axe member can afford a bot. Brilliant!

I iz geenius?

90 (edited by Akumaka 2010-12-08 19:20:50)

Thanks for coming out to our Outpost Intrusion party, M2S & Co!

...even though it must have been boring to watch, since the actual attackers didn't show up.  tongue
I'll be sure to hire a different entertainment company next time.

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

Who was it meant to be attacking you, I'm stuck in a pub being forced to drink beer so can't get online tongue

Jokers signed up to take the Outpost, but we didn't see hide nor hair of the No Hope Alliance at the scene.  I guess we got trolled.  smile

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

Probably only managed to scrape 100 or so people together so not enough for them lol  Obviously losing wsx hurt their numbers, however my psychic hamster tells me' they'll nap every other greater than 5 man Corp in the next few weeks tongue

Since we are actually a greater than 5 corp, I can proudly say that Incorporeal Beings shall never fall before the Axe.

M2S wishes everyone a happy Gay Thursday! big_smile

ArGAYno says "Hai guys"

Your forums are fubared for meh tongue

Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Try again now

specijalac wrote:

Your forums are fubared for meh tongue

Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

It's been fixed.

Открытый набор в нашу корпорацию закончен. Вызвано тем, что мы набрали необходимое количество игроков. Теперь наша корпорация берет курс на укрепление внутренних связей и улучшения отношения с альянсом - то есть займемся непосредственно игрой.

<связей и улучшения>

~M~

In the echelons of human history, legend spoke of the Messiah, who would lead the lost, from the darkness, into the light...

~Don't say you weren't warned~