Re: M2S, PvP & You

Yarr, we be killing people we be!

52 (edited by TysonRH 2010-11-29 16:36:18)

Join AXE where we lose our mining bots and assortments of assault bots then take an 80 man blob to camp the attacker's outpost holding signs that read 'Im mad' and 'I dropped the soap and they were there to capitalize'.

Edit: Thought this was the axe thread.

Hey guys, how's Hokkogaros? I don't really feel involved enough, you know? I think we could use another kill list, but next time with names. If you could do that for me please. Thanks. When will you guys be publishing the "M2S: U Mad!" chronicles?

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9554/robotcmplt.jpg

<3

Euro-Corp Syndicate.

Kazvall Daikun wrote:

Hey guys, how's Hokkogaros? I don't really feel involved enough, you know? I think we could use another kill list, but next time with names. If you could do that for me please. Thanks. When will you guys be publishing the "M2S: U Mad!" chronicles?

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9554/robotcmplt.jpg

<3

It will likely be in the form of a video.  We are building up quite the collection of "lol wtf are they doing" moments caught on tape!

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

I look forward to it. But, if I could possibly critique the screenplay? Right now you're playing it like that super cool, brick house antagonist. Like a conservative rally, with all the flags and stuff. I don't have to prop your ganda for you, of course. I would love to see some m2s personal "wtf are they doing" moments. Not that that ever happens. But, it would make me happy. big_smile

Euro-Corp Syndicate.

I was in a clan once called menace 2 society, could it be the same? im talking counterstrike maybe 6-9 yrs ago, ive only just started this game, avin a blast so far but will take time before am any good

Gromit, before my time but head over to our forums and say Hi, someone might recognise you wink

@Kazvall, just follow me around, i'm bound to do something stupid if you see me on my own tongue

From just the beginning of this thread.. I noticed something.. this sounds just like the Goons..

59 (edited by Jelan 2010-11-29 19:45:34)

tRens wrote:

From just the beginning of this thread.. I noticed something.. this sounds just like the Goons..

The Goons are pretty much in every large corp so far, however i was never good enough to be a Goon, i was just a harmless industrialist sad

I fully expect a "aha, no expects the spanish inquisition" moment in a years time when they reveal themselves and nick everyones stuff lol

edit: As far as i know, Shinra, Evolution, Tri, MC, MH and PL all have ex or current members in M2S as well as some new members.  I may be out of touch not having played EvE for 2 years

So we have a lot of people with stairs in their house?

Euro-Corp Syndicate.

Kazvall Daikun wrote:

So we have a lot of people with stairs in their house?

Stairs are for noobs, i slipped over on the path today, damn all terrain zimmer frames aint what they used to be!

Oh, I like the new forum Corp tags. Just need settable sigs now.

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

tRens wrote:

We often get that remark. However besides having a few goon members, and being the "bad guys" we have very little in common with them. And in fact fought them in closed beta.

We're in your base.. Killing your dudes.

Bad Sector wrote:

We're in your base.. Killing your dudes.

You forgot supping mojitos!

*bump*

For the best pvp Corp so far

So.. Wanting to apply, but get the following message when trying to register @ your forums; "An Error Has Occurred!"

Recruitment closed? Or just me being an imbecile doing something wrong? yarr

Secondary Target wrote:

So.. Wanting to apply, but get the following message when trying to register @ your forums; "An Error Has Occurred!"

We have a noobwall.

Who was born a gecko, will never be an alligator.
M2S - Menace to Society fraggin since 2009

Mars Volta wrote:
Secondary Target wrote:

We have a noobwall.

I see what you did there.

Former CEO of X-23

Mars Volta wrote:
Secondary Target wrote:

We have a noobwall.

Good to know smile I'll do my best to climb that wall then. cool

Secondary Target wrote:

I'm working on it.

Styx wrote:
Secondary Target wrote:

I'm working on it.

You're slow.. Actually slower than Siddy... tongue

Styx wrote:
Secondary Target wrote:

I'm working on it.

Fixed.

\o/

I think it was an overload of applications.