Re: M2S, PvP & You

Join these guys, give me good opponents please. smile

Some of them are very nice to chat with and give good hints.

Oh Jelan -- how I've missed your peacock hair. Hurry back.

Give me a few more days then i'm back baby, oh yeah!

Jelan wrote:

We are still the richest hmm

This is a recruitment topic. Merged offtopic posts into this thread.

This stands for M2S members as well. If you post offtopic stuff here, don't expect that others won't bite and then report them for being offtopic.

I never report anyone, its those other whiny beatches that whine smile

Join us we are still coolest kids on the block

Disclaimer: we only recruit cool kids

Bump for a corp that doesnt proclaim idealistic morals that it doesnt uphold

Jelan wrote:

Bump for a corp that doesnt proclaim idealistic morals that it doesnt uphold

Bump for the laughs

=S=

RG_Sha
Roving Guns: Commanding Officer
www.RovingGuns.com
"If it's not fun your doing it wrong."

Very kind sir, you seem to be somewhat immune to my trollfu, I will strive to be better wink

Bump, we have all the cookies and cake

bump for respect

Although it has been for quite a while, it's "M2S" Vs "The Server" once again.

http://www.gamer.ru/system/attached_ima … 1253523365

I do like that cartoonify application, i think it caught my better side

Join the corp thats beat RG (and Joke before they folded due to being poorly led) virtually everytime they didnt actually log off, bring a blob, utilise mechanics  or dock up

Jelan wrote:

Join the corp thats beat RG (and Joke before they folded due to being poorly led) virtually everytime they didnt actually log off, bring a blob, utilise mechanics  or dock up

Proof or STFU.

Fourfingers Frankie wrote:
Jelan wrote:

Proof or STFU.

Joke folded and you all joined RG, proof, voila!

So what happened to harlequin, mahti, Gallow glass and X-23?

Don't see them any more.

When you started your campaig against norhoop you had 450 people in infestation. After repeated defeats your alliance shrank to around three hundred. After you lost Nauwy in a pitiful attempt at defence and hid in your station when hoop took abbuthilia you paid Dom in tech and hollow words promising victory.

You took uncontested stations and lost EVERY BATTLE.

Since that tactic your numbers are down to a little over a hundred from four hundred and fifty.

Your alliance has crumpled in wounded defeat at the hands of Norhoop and the pitiful remnants can be swept aside with ease.

Hey there, how's things over there in the alternate universe?

P.S. Look to the current situation. Who is hanging around on alpha right now? Hmm? wink

"...playing a game is the voluntary attempt to overcome unnecessary obstacles."
Bernard Suits, 1978

Right, we crumbled, now come onto our island more and go mine outside Nauwy.

:fail propaganda attempt:

The lack of activity is an issue everyone in the game has had to deal with. Others such as Norhoop have overcome this by simply absorbing more people to replace those who left. Infestation has stuck to our quality of quantity principles meaning we only recruit corporations who we deem are of sufficient quality to be part of our alliance, incidentally this number has been zero.

As for M2S, we cleaned out those who were in-active. I could say the same about RG losing 1/3rd of its members in the last week along with how you've dropped from 800 people when you were in "No Hope" to the 115~ you are now - but we all know that's bullshit and I'm not going to try and shove it down anyone's throat unlike yourself.

Regarding the rest of your terrible attempt at a propaganda post. The statistics, reasoning and evidence for everything that has happened in-game thus far is well documented. Those with intelligent minds are more than capable of seeking out said information and forming their own conclusions. As hard as you may try Jita you really are quite bad at propaganda posts, thankfully the people whose opinions M2S and Infestation care about can see through it.

STYX!!!!!!!!!!!

bla bla bla ...

Your alliance has crumpled in wounded defeat at the hands of Norhoop and the pitiful remnants can be swept aside with ease.

Come again to abu when you want, cheers from active SAP, best regards and kisses.

I hate stationhuggers and arkhebears.
M2S - Considerably more braincells than Trantor.

Spam