Re: I am thinking about starting a PO podcast.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to the first cast.

I know arga, i know. Just saying for Styx to come in here holier than thou is a little rich.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

while your tinfoil amuses me they are both good examples of genuine people trying to do good things for the game and people pissing on it because they cant see past "them" and "us". I support both because i prefer to bury my axe in peoples head than to sit there grinding it.

When gremrod starts up an alt corp under an alt character and tries to register and start up a new perpetuum community.... i'll scream just as loud.... until that time and as long as he's gallivanting out in public... I am fine with this...

You guys tried to position yourself as a neutral brokerage for item trades... under an alt corp....give me a break...

Jita wrote:

I know arga, i know. Just saying for Styx to come in here holier than thou is a little rich.

You, saying styx's comments are rich....when compared with your own rationale for your scam community....THAT's RICH...

when kalsius uses a gm char to attempt to cheat a websites voting system getting caught and hurting the game in the process, when he comes from a corp well known for exploits, cheating and thriving on dirty tricks, when he is defended by some *** who's claim to fame is a scoreboard on how much you can troll, when he does all these things and then asks for your trust .. then i can understand your point.

I can suspend disbelief and give it a shot.  Your ideologically incapable.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

when kalsius uses a gm char to attempt to cheat a websites voting system getting caught and hurting the game in the process, when he comes from a corp well known for exploits, cheating and thriving on dirty tricks, when he is defended by some *** who's claim to fame is a scoreboard on how much you can troll, when he does all these things and then asks for your trust .. then i can understand your point.

I can suspend disbelief and give it a shot.  Your ideologically incapable.

You sound upset.

Upset i exposed your long-con?

I will not be pressured into your trap...viva la revolucion!

beautifully illustrated, thank you.

Jita wrote:

beautifully illustrated, thank you.

indeed

Further, could someone who is not participating in an aspect of the game as significant as the corporation and alliance system really be qualified to comment on the game?

Certainly a politically biased podcast would be undesirable, but it would be quickly noticed and the podcast would fail.  Likewise, someone not participating in the game to a full extent would not have very much of interest to say, and the podcast would fail.

Therefore I would argue that the success of the podcast depends on involvement in an active beta corporation.