1 (edited by Slippery Jim di Griz 2011-01-07 23:41:12)

Topic: Ability to enter Outposts

I'll make this short and to the point, as I know nobody likes reading through a load of stuff to get to the real point of a post.

Currently anyone can enter an outpost on a Beta island, no mater who owns it.

Do the Devs have any plans to change this, enabling the owners of an outpost to choose who can and can't enter.

Or if not, when do we get player owned structures with this ability?

James Bolivar di Griz
aka The Stainless Steel Rat

Re: Ability to enter Outposts

This has been proposed at least once before. http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … -outposts/

I am not a dev, nor a mind-reader, but I believe the devs have no plans to change it for beta terminals, and I would guess player owned structures with the ability to exclude others are more than 3 months out.

nope, nothing planned that way.
Beta outposts are still property of the three megacorporations and they are base for 2/3 or the beta island missions.

DEVs already implemented restriction of homebase-setting (you cant set it as homebase if your corp is not owner of the outpost)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I love anni really. He has one of the best brains in the game. If we could deal with "want chameleon" posts we would most likely be a better corp. I think he would have talked sense into our last gang because I seem to remember him saying what happened was going to happen in the kara fight. Even if he doesn't love us any more he needs hiring.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

I love anni really. He has one of the best brains in the game. If we could deal with "want chameleon" posts we would most likely be a better corp. I think he would have talked sense into our last gang because I seem to remember him saying what happened was going to happen in the kara fight. Even if he doesn't love us any more he needs hiring.

It's all well and good drunkenly trying to make up, but you kicked him from joke when you were drunk last time lol