Re: my perp crits too often!

I petition that devs don't waste their time trying to help ungrateful brats running outdated, decade old operating systems.

oaisdj98asd wrote:

here is new clue:
http://prntscr.com/3i7grm
R6016 not enough space for thread data

This is not a Perpetuum related issue. As said it is either a problem with your OS, or another program that tries to run when you run Perpetuum, like virus scanning applications.

oaisdj98asd wrote:

it do not crits when in not collapsed borderless window. and crits again sometimes when i jump in terminal, but with one crit message.
Garg, what do you need exactly?
im on 7900GS on 6.14.13.783 on NT 5.2.3790 Service Pack 2 on Gigabyte EX58-UD5 on i7 920

What amount of RAM do you have ?

Does it crash in FULLSCREEN ? Try disabling any other software, including browsers and don`t minimize (ie no window switching) client at any time. Does it crash that way ?

29 (edited by oaisdj98asd 2014-05-13 11:26:45)

Panterich wrote:
oaisdj98asd wrote:

it do not crits when in not collapsed borderless window. and crits again sometimes when i jump in terminal, but with one crit message.
Garg, what do you need exactly?
im on 7900GS on 6.14.13.783 on NT 5.2.3790 Service Pack 2 on Gigabyte EX58-UD5 on i7 920

What amount of RAM do you have ?

Does it crash in FULLSCREEN ? Try disabling any other software, including browsers and don`t minimize (ie no window switching) client at any time. Does it crash that way ?

http://savepic.net/5449866.htm
it is 6Gb with /NOPAE now. still crashes. =\ now it was borderless window and first error i got in ~8 hrs, but game was still playable. after second error appear (in~3 mins after first)(at terminal drop in) it hangs completely.
p/s/ and again i see last line of perp log as "[10:27:39] [weather] Setting weathe"

30 (edited by Ensireka 2014-05-20 14:10:10)

Btw, I LOVE XP!  I loathe the garbage that came out after ... can we say tablet windows for desktops (garbage 8)?

Oaisd, you rock.  I used to play my Perp on XP, was fantastic!

Though I will say ... I had some crashes on mine, but it was beta girlfriend.  You might want to try windows 7.  Just saying. 

-Ensi

I like 7.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

32 (edited by Annihilator 2014-05-20 20:19:48)

i like win8.1

and still, just googling i found out that windows server 2003 is not by default compatible with games. you need to manually activate many hardware acceleration options for grafics and sounds, and install drivers that are not automatically installed like when you install a "normal" workstation windows.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

seems the problem is somewhere deep inside my sys, oh it was installed and working perfectly since may 2010 big_smile. not sure what cause it - git or some c++ builder, but from wmvare perp runs perfectly. gonna check the source of my problem only when I gonna reinstall this (after 2-3 months maybe big_smile). if i will find it, i will report.
also my perp is little jumpy when i move, it is kind of little vcard lag every second, not freezing, but smooth, and no such thing in vmware. seeya

I find when I'm running 9 clients my perpetuum tends to slow down some.  Lose FPS.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I'm fine with 9 provided everything is turned down and vsync is turned on. The only thing that suffers is my brain.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

/close?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear