Re: Perp-Kill v2.0

On my iPhone it shows me what bots died, not names.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

We got you unbanned you can stop using your iphone. Just sayin.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Dark theme posted. Site should be far more responsive for all the different resolutions you guys are working with. I'll fix the mobile display after I get the rest of the links working.

54 (edited by Jasdemi 2014-04-17 22:16:11)

Transparency causes eye cancer.

Have you ever read any books made out of glass?

Jasdemi wrote:

Transparency causes eye cancer.

No u.

I like the new look, ofc after the initial shock when I thought I went to the wrong site

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Mitix -

This entire fight is missing from Perp-Kill

Thought I would mention it.

Thanks

http://sequer.nl/killboard/?a=kill-rela … l_id=42333

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

yay fixed

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Rage Blackout wrote:

yay fixed

Yeah, sorry, I was working on the importer and paused updates. Should all be there now.

Related kills is a work in progress.

nice new look.

thought, according your fight summary, the good guys is always the loser side. does the API actually send out the old "agression" flag data, aka who shot first @ an unflagged target. If yes, you could use that data to define "agressor" and "defender" or just use neutral designations for "faction/alliance 1, 2 and 4"

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

nice new look.

thought, according your fight summary, the good guys is always the loser side. does the API actually send out the old "agression" flag data, aka who shot first @ an unflagged target. If yes, you could use that data to define "agressor" and "defender" or just use neutral designations for "faction/alliance 1, 2 and 4"

Yeah, I'll probably just switch it to neutral designations. Right now "good" and "bad" are calculated from the perspective of the kill you were viewing.

I haven't forgotten about fixing this page or the other features, I'm just very busy at work this week.

boo work!

63 (edited by Inda 2014-04-24 19:43:58)

Just for me or the "battle summary" dont exist anymore?

EDIT: Sorry I found it... just look right

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

I swear, no one actually reads.

He's hungarian. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

The islands are cut off and there is no way to view the previous month.

Mitix wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

nice new look.

Yeah, I'll probably just switch it to neutral designations. Right now "good" and "bad" are calculated from the perspective of the kill you were viewing.

I haven't forgotten about fixing this page or the other features, I'm just very busy at work this week.

I personally think its easier to just put it to before, none of the good guy/bad guy thing, where it showed all KMs on that island on that fight over a 10 minute interval. (5 minutes forward/5 minutes backwards)

How it was a month ago, least that way all KMs in the time period will show on the battle report. fuuu

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Mitix wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

nice new look.

I personally think its easier to just put it to before, none of the good guy/bad guy thing, where it showed all KMs on that island on that fight over a 10 minute interval. (5 minutes forward/5 minutes backwards)

How it was a month ago, least that way all KMs in the time period will show on the battle report. fuuu

Sigh, kill me now, but +1
Also, I guess with the co ords available shouldn't there be some data there as well that would help accurately depict the sides and scope of the battle? Just a thought.

69 (edited by Annihilator 2014-05-01 21:46:30)

dont understand the last two posts.

what exactly is different at the "related kills" page to before, except that it doesnt randomly arrange the involved corps around the screen but divides it into two collumns?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

Annihilator wrote:

dont understand the last two posts.

what exactly is different at the "related kills" page to before, except that it doesnt randomly arrange the involved corps around the screen but divides it into two collumns?

+1 Like as it is now.

RIP PERPETUUM

Unless you can reliably infer alliances (the thing Doek tries but fails to do), just make related kills like they were before redesign.

Mark Zima wrote:

Unless you can reliably infer alliances (the thing Doek tries but fails to do), just make related kills like they were before redesign.

Thanks Mark big_smile Yeah, if people just don't explode all over each other..

Doek wrote:
Mark Zima wrote:

Thanks Mark big_smile Yeah, if people just don't explode all over each other..

Think to brightside, EVE doesn't have explosion AOE and KMs get jacked there all the time!

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Because everyone wants to be on their battlebros dead cap. big_smile

when will you add a button to view "previous month" again?