Re: Terraforming Changes

Also cost is not a effective deterrent for this kind of balancing.  As time goes on, the same thing will happen yet again.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

But is time really your fault?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

28 (edited by Celebro 2014-02-02 23:37:00)

Terraforming with a twist: seems a nice balance way to make it hugely more interesting, is to have terraforming not cost anything in terms of NIC, just a time sink.

Seems a tad unrealistic that dirt/sand comes out of no where so; the terraforming module sucks out dirt, to lower tiles. And to raise just need dirt which need to be transported to the location needed. Simple use of scarabs and field containers. Can kind of balance it's self out as you can't use more dirt than is available on that island.

So how would you like shuffling dirt around at no NIC cost?

RIP PERPETUUM

There was a problem if you die with "dirt" what should happen? They just decide wihtout "dirt", I personally like it but maybe hard to make it happen.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Inda wrote:

There was a problem if you die with "dirt" what should happen? They just decide wihtout "dirt", I personally like it but maybe hard to make it happen.

It goes back into the island randomly if no one loots the can. that is. I wouldn't know how hard if possible this would be to create, but the idea is terraforming would be time intensive only activity, only needing a container and a few terraforming modules.

RIP PERPETUUM