Re: Black screen upon exiting Gamma terminal

In other games, which we will not mention names, we ask in coms if it is safe Login at xyz location or safe to undock at abc location.

Do you guys communicate in any way?

Pakaw wrote:

Lately, many people have died exiting Gamma terminals due to the black screen.  If enemy is present, you die BEFORE you appear on terrain!  You don't have a chance to defend.  You're dead before you get a chance to click on a mod.  HOW FAIR IS THIS???

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

DEV Zoom wrote:

Correct, turret kills are not PvP kills (obviously, as they are not players).

If a player shoots the killed player once before the turret kills him they will show up as a pvp kill in their personal profile but not on the main boards as it doesn't show anyone for the killing blow. Is that an intended effect?

Those that say that I moved are a liars.

Pakaw wrote:

Dude.  We watched you move.  Come on Lupus, do I need to start frapings the isoboxxer again?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

facepalm

DEV Zoom wrote:

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

you 1000% moved and broke you stability we watched you

try not touching your keyboard when undocking

derp

Pakaw wrote:

Pakaw wrote:

Biased much?

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

33 (edited by OptiKhan 2013-12-20 05:51:18)

DEV Zoom wrote:

So.... what you are saying is that when we are trapped in a gamma base, we can just undock all our stuff and claim that we lagged out and we will get reimbursed?  NICE! 

/exploit-on
/DEVcheatenable
/DEVfavorite-engaged

Some people play checkers, some play chess...  Once in a while you can find a guy playing GO.  The former is prey, the secondary is a teacher, and the latter is a general.

Another thought about the PvP vs PvE argument:

Turrets are PLAYER structure, not environmental.  They are directly controllable by PLAYERS.  They shoot PLAYERS. ...

and the MOST OBVIOUS one:  When a PLAYER shoots a turret, guess what?  THEY GET PVP FLAGGED.

Some people play checkers, some play chess...  Once in a while you can find a guy playing GO.  The former is prey, the secondary is a teacher, and the latter is a general.

Telling that you was lagging, and being lagged - are two different things. If you deployed right under turrets, saw them and died trying something - that's ok and fine. But if you was lagging as hell being unable even to see whats going on - that's not intended. We are paying for playing, not for watching black screens, and that's it.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Reimburse it all, the subs need to be saved! We know what happens to the poor and homeless over there! big_smile

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Ville and Rage are both LIARS!  Sad.

38 (edited by Inda 2013-12-20 15:20:22)

Hmm, this is interesting guys. What are you talking about?

If I dock out to terrain, and if I crash, not matter why I died they will reimburse. Because of CRASH, so I dont really see your argument here at all.

We dont say about "undock and get shot give me back robots". We say undock > crash > die > gimme back that robots. As you saw we are not dockin out anymore that much, and I doing in with arkhes.

Obvious TROLL is obvious.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

OptiKhan wrote:

So.... what you are saying is that when we are trapped in a gamma base, we can just undock all our stuff and claim that we lagged out and we will get reimbursed?  NICE!

Even if I were to reimburse robots based on player claims only (I'm not), what exactly would you gain from such a move? You're still stuck in that base, with a robot you have to repair, and possibly half of your equipment gone.

Well there u have it guys thx for ur kill board point donation

DEV Zoom wrote:
OptiKhan wrote:

Even if I were to reimburse robots based on player claims only (I'm not), what exactly would you gain from such a move? You're still stuck in that base, with a robot you have to repair, and possibly half of your equipment gone.

We are playing chess and the rest of perp is playing checkers.   http://stringcan.com/wp-content/uploads … 80x305.jpg     
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkore321/videos

Inda wrote:

As you saw we are not dockin out anymore that much, and I doing in with arkhes.

To be fair, it took quite a few mk2 bots before you guys stopped undocking in them...
big_smile

By weeks end they'll all be in assaults ninjaing saps.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Even my arkhes are mk2. big_smile

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

44 (edited by Inda 2013-12-21 16:03:56)

I just log out and log back in before every deploying to terrain event.

This method prevent from me the "black" screens. So I just need log out and then log in and deploy and I am fine now.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

DEV Zoom wrote:
OptiKhan wrote:

Insurance fraud 2.0?

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:
OptiKhan wrote:

Insurance fraud 2.0?

Can you elaborate or are you just trolling?

DEV Zoom wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

Insurance fraud 2.0?

Can you elaborate or are you just trolling?

Troll thank you very much fuuu