Topic: Terraforming- you can get stuck on impassible terrain

Some recent changes to terraforming makes this possible you can be very close to beacon and still terraforms, I managed to get out because I had enough charges left to terraform myself out and not everyone has help from second account.

RIP PERPETUUM

Re: Terraforming- you can get stuck on impassible terrain

Lol

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Yes, that's likely due to the change from 2d to 3d range checking. Looks like we're going to need both.

Self destruct is the answer.

What is wrong with being able to terraform yourself in? Forces you to pay attention and plan ahead.

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

Shadowmine wrote:

What is wrong with being able to terraform yourself in? Forces you to pay attention and plan ahead.

The penalty for not paying attention or not plan ahead is what? Call the Devs to help you out?

RIP PERPETUUM

call a friend to terraform you out or shoot you? Create a trial to tf you out? I kinda like the idea of being able to terraform people in. Adds another layer to gamma battles.

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

DEV Zoom wrote:

Yes, that's likely due to the change from 2d to 3d range checking. Looks like we're going to need both.

75m(beacon effect radius) for the 2D checking should be enough.

9 (edited by Burial 2013-08-30 19:09:47)

This is what happend when I relogged after terraforming myself stuck.

Clicky

Anyway it's already reported: http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … deeffects/