76 (edited by Burial 2013-03-25 10:28:30)

Re: killboard

Ville wrote:

So. Technically the administrators of the websites could see immediately who is killed and where, while the rest of the underprivileged have to wait 30 minish?  So let's take Sequer.nl for example.  If the API goes straight to them couldn't the administrator setup a way for some sort of email/alert when something dies in game to go to them. ~30 seconds and then respond to it in game "spark teleport " almost instantly if they are sitting in station?  How is this even remotely fair?  Because if someone gets killed on Dom/Hokko/norhoop you can almost be there instantly.  I often wondered about that feature.  I think its a hardcore unfair advantage for those with the API.

That's correct . We have our alarm clocks connected to the API and they go off whenever our Shock Squad gets called to action.

It must be nice to live in you parents basement.  Unfair advantage with the API to the owners of said website.

Just make your own website with alarm-clocks and use it for your pleasure.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/284529

you apparently don't have time to make a new killboard, but you have plenty of time to *** about it on the forums?

It's called an IPhone Martha.  Maybe your still rocking the Nokia but I ain't hatin got to start some where.

my point is, stop *** about it and take the 2 hours needed to learn about API's and some basic HTML coding.  Its easy enough that even you should be able to do it.

Whoa buddy chill with the rage posts.  I understand once again I've closed the loop on STC exploits but is nerd raging out really nessecary?

84 (edited by I Like Fire 2013-03-25 20:26:53)

what Martha is trying to do is make it so you don't look like an idiot when talking about things you don't understand.
lol

let me put this into terms you can understand.  Its like a bus schedule.  Everyone has access to it,  you just need to be smart enough to know where to look, and also understand what a Mass Transit system does.  So accusing people of having access to secret information about when the bus arrives, is not doing you any favors, especially when the "Secret information"  is publicly available lol

Hope this help Ville

Really?  Are all you STC/Bkbne players too scared to post on your mains, lol just lol.  Please don't think we are worthless trolls!!! NO!!! My EFeelings might get hurt,
***Canthra Leaves the Channel.

Lol just lol!

Crusader wrote:

Really?  Are all you STC/Bkbne players too scared to post on your mains, lol just lol.  Please don't think we are worthless trolls!!! NO!!! My EFeelings might get hurt,
***Canthra Leaves the Channel.

Lol just lol!

Why don't you post on your main, oh wait it's probably banned.....lol

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"

...  1/10 Xad and the ones only because you typed a coherent sentence this time.  How's that Landers purge coming along?  Seems your boys had to recruit fnavy and remedy to help you fight, when's TOG joining up next to round out the epic minin....  I mean pvp fleet?  Lololololololol !

Hey Martha I heard if you turn off the light you're invisible, confirm/deny?

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Xadhoom wrote:

Why don't you post on your main, oh wait it's probably banned.....lol

Grazypoo What happened to you, you used to beat bigger bots, larger numbers on a daily basis. I recommended NeBs to you so they could have a head on there shoulders. It is such a shame to see what they have done to you and who you used to be, never fun seeing a player you know chained down.

Remember that fateful day, how could you let them engage me on my favorite terrain yesterday?

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Bahaha TOG was recruited into the epiczors pvp squad lol!  Lol!  Scraping bits now Merkle aren't we?

In order to make it equal for everyone, we have modified the API so that it has now a 15 minute delay for the kills.

Way to go Zoom!

I just always assumed people not on my API watchlist (which existence is greatly exaggerated, btw) simply looked at the perp-kill's agent pages (exposing both zone/attackers) to get in the know.

In fact, I just checked, I made the same omission fuuu

While you guys are at it, Zoom, expose some more info to the API (such as SAP's, agent/corporation sheets, etc.) and get dropped/destroyed items on those kill reports.

Despite all the updates Mitix made to the comments section, we are back in square one with this situation and here is the proof: http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=253607

you should down vote them, I can't up vote I'm banned smile

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

When 90% of the comments need to be down-voted then the system doesn't work.

90% of the Internet needs to be down voted.  Grow a pair an act like an adult, mentally censor it and move on if you can't hang.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville you are the stuff of memes.

CIR Complaint Form

Ville wrote:

90% of the Internet needs to be down voted.  Grow a pair an act like an adult, mentally censor it and move on if you can't hang.

Kids say the dumbest things.

People who act mature need to "grow a pair and be adult" and shut up because adults act like kids and say the most offensive and racist things?  If this was the SA forums, or even one of several private kb then who would care. But unfortunately it's the main kb for the game and gets associated with the game whether the Devs like it or not. And yeah game has bigger problems than the *** there, but it just doesn't help.

Ville, your intelligence is unmeasurable.

Comments are fun.

CIR Complaint Form