Topic: Various extensions discussion

Please someone explain me cost to effect ratio on these extensions:

• Improved Falloff [4]
    "Each level of this extension raises the maximum range of turrets' falloff by an additional 3%."

Complexity [4] means 54k EP for a total of 30% more falloff range. IMHO a miserable cost/effect ratio when you consider the Falloff ranges of the avialiable weapons.

• Improved Armor Repair [6]
    "Each level of this extension raises the repaired amount (HP) of armor repairers and remote armor repairers by an additional 2%."

Complexity [6] means 81k EP for a total of 20% more Hitpoints repaired per cycle. IMHO a even more misarable cost/effect ratio then Falloff extension.
    You also need the "Accellerated Armor Repair" [1]- extension to get close to acceptable repair rates.

compared to the "improved Shield" - extension with a complexity of [2] and 3% effect per level, and just a single extension... a joke, right?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

2 (edited by Jasdemi 2012-11-01 19:34:42)

Re: Various extensions discussion

Hungarian logic I suppose.

3 (edited by Heliaso 2012-11-01 21:02:59)

Re: Various extensions discussion

You can add "Efficient energy transfer" , useless extension only used to unlock drainer/neutralizer and "improved energy drainer/neutralizer".

Of course , it's not very expensive but his effect is useless ><

PS : We could talk useless 3% factional mining spark (1m nic) against the ( all 2% ) starter pack mining spark (10k NIC )  ><

fuuu http://i.imgur.com/Yit62.png?1 fuuu