1 (edited by Hunter 2010-12-10 10:44:24)

Topic: Lags and losses of robots/Лаги и потери роботов

Russian:
Уважаемые разработчики. Все знают о проблемах с соединением в игре. Из-за этих проблем люди теряют роботов. Вы уменьшили вознаграждения за выполнение заданий и продажу kernels. Становится все труднее приобретать новых роботов. Мягко говоря, игра перестает доставлять удовольствие.
Пока игра была на стадии бета тестирования, я все мог понять. Но сейчас мы платим за ваш продукт реальные деньги. Я считаю, что необходимо возвращать потерянных роботов и fit из-за лагов.

Прошу сказать, к кому обращаться на тему возврата роботов.
Я устал терять роботов сам и видеть, как теряют роботов мои друзья.

English:
Dear developers. All know about problems with connection in game. Because of these problems people lose robots. You have reduced compensations for performance of tasks and sale kernels. All becomes more difficult for getting new robots. To put it mildly, game ceases to give pleasure.
While game was at a stage a testing beta, I could understand all. But now we pay for your product real money. I consider that it is necessary to return the lost robots and fit because of lags.

I ask to tell, to whom to address on a theme of return of robots.
I was tired to lose robots itself and to see, how my friends lose robots.

Everyone should understand that any balancing generates only new a disbalance.

Сайт корпорации: www.chaos-online.ru
Раздел приема в корпорацию: http://www.chaos-online.ru/foru....-perpetuum/

Re: Lags and losses of robots/Лаги и потери роботов

Today I have lost an arbalest at 10:15 (on server time).
Picture typical: All around fades. I try to move the robot to a safe place. Throws out on a window with Login. I enter - the robot isn't present, I in the terminal.
I any more don't know how many robots I have lost thus..

Everyone should understand that any balancing generates only new a disbalance.

Сайт корпорации: www.chaos-online.ru
Раздел приема в корпорацию: http://www.chaos-online.ru/foru....-perpetuum/

Poor guys, this ain't a solo game. big_smile

Take friends wherever you go.

The Game

Alexander wrote:

Poor guys, this ain't a solo game. big_smile

Take friends wherever you go.

I think you're missing a point here.

5 (edited by xycrone 2010-12-18 14:09:44)

I understand that their may be an issue with combat near section borders. I do. But in every other mmo this is not an issue because you rarely lose you ship gear robot or ore to disconnects. This problem needs attention asap.

With the already insanely low mission rewards I can not make enough money to cover the losses and thus view playing the game as pointless playing as a combat character. A big shame since I love the combat in Perpetuum. I simply can not afford to keep playing a combat character with pve losses that have nothing to do with my actions. There is no way to mitigate loss and make a profit when disconnection leads to loss of my means to make money and on top of that I have to pay to get and refit a robot. It's a double negative that is happening so often I have no reason to believe it will be of any benefit to continue.

Your policy on reimbursement needs to be less strict on issues of disconnect or GM's need to be trained on what to look for or something until the disconnect issue is resolved weather it's a router inadequacy or what, it is not my problem. I should be compensated for loss due to your bugs and connection problems which is clearly a problem with something on your end because of the amount and location of players being effected.

Anyway good game, keep up the good work:)

Hunter, есть такая штука - страховка. Она даёт компенсацию за потерю робота wink

А вообще лаги и маршрутизация через жопу очень портит игру.