Re: Medium Em Guns and HCl lasers accu consumption

I understand why they do it, even I dont like it.

I dont want to have to be dependent on another account or another player, but it is a multi player game and understand that they want to reward organisations of players who work together.

This is especially true for a sandbox where the content is derived from its players.

But the down-side is that sandbox games are inherently 'pay to win' even without a cashshop, if you have more accounts at your disposal then you give yourself more options and makes you less dependent on other players.

No doubt re-balancing will be called for on the introduction of new modules, bot types, classes and functions.

Cant really define as 'pay to win' although  having more accounts is always better, there is still more work involved for the player, maybe not 2-3 accounts, but when you have like 9-10 account thats an awful lot of work i wouldn't enjoy.

RIP PERPETUUM

Their high dps (highest in the game) has a limitation in the form of accumulator. If you want consistent dps without cap problems you could have picked green.

Smokeys fit is for pve farming, which is the area most of you want the cap stability for. Its well ballanced for pvp because you need to carefully use your repper / guns to avoid capping out.

For pve farming with decent skills and 1-2 rechargers, you should not be capping out even with no support bot unless you are failing to manage your cap.

If you choose to do a fit with very low cycle time / high damage you are killing stuff faster and using more cap. I don't see how this is not ballanced. Extreme dps should not be without drawbacks.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.