Re: Join CIR! For Great Justice!

Syndic wrote:

Despite being very horrible at PVP, nothing is kept hidden! Even if we do self-combust when jumping through gates! lol

http://perp-kill.net/?m=corp&corp=C … m%20Reborn

Hahahaha, from browsing this kill board it appears that CIR are their own worst enemy! We seem to kill more of our own bots than our foes do...

Lessons are learned the hard way on Beta.

There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

Recruiting closed until the existing recruits are integrated into our systems. Thanks for all the interest, sorry we couldn't accomodate all of you. smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

In light of the recent Intrusion changes that pretty much demand a corp-wide 24/7 presence, CIR is opening recruitment for all interested combat/industrial pilots.

CIR Complaint Form

Tired of aimlessly fluttering about Perpetuum? Tired of not being told how things work, just what you have to do? Tired of the prospect of spending the bulk of your Perpetuum PVP in light bots because you can't afford anything else? Tired of being told you're crap just because you didn't subscribe early enough?

CIR has room for you.

We will explain how things work, teach you how to exploit the resources of Nia in the best way possible, arm you and gear you, and together we shall play with PURPOSE. You will not be useless, your EP will be integrated into a greater symphony of this PURPOSE.

Team first and foremost, in victory and defeat.

CIR Complaint Form

130 (edited by Norrdec 2011-08-02 11:31:30)

Some people want to mine all day.
Some want to produce items for use.
There is a lot of people who want to PVE, making it possible to make more and better equipment for the whole corporation.

Do you want to PVP the way YOU want it? Would you like to pilot a light e-war bot? Want to sit in the Mesmer? Or would you like to use your Ictus' neutralizer to drain everyone of their accumulator? 

This and much more - you are going to find it with CIR.

We are going to teach you how everything works, equip you with mods you need. No one is going to be left out.

You fear that you are to new to play? That you won't have anyone to play with while you wait to run a mech?
Don't you worry, we even have experienced pilots who like to share their time and experience with newer players!

Join the friendly, communist corp on the Novastrov island!

Hope to see you soon.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

CIR now has 20 new open slots for combat & industrial pilots. big_smile

CIR Complaint Form

If you enjoy a lot of enforced group activity and taxs then this is the corp for you.
But seriously, they get stuff done no matter how they do it and they're even getting better at twisting other peoples words. big_smile

We have a 20% tax rate, group activity is not forced but celebrated and encouraged; and we prize adapting and achieving the objective. smile

CIR Complaint Form

Shout-out to the new recruits, especially Spicy McHaggis who has joined our shown to be an awesome tackler, for a new player in Perpetuum he's adapting perfectly! big_smile

Recruits Tweaker, Crushall, Krexis continue to impress with their dedication to the red flag, be it by guns or mining lasers; it is obvious any corporation is only as strong as their dedicated new players!

CIR has 16 more slots open for combat and industrial agents, we welcome all agents regardless of their EP levels, previous corporations they might have been affiliated with. All we require is willingness to play the game as part of a team! smile

CIR Complaint Form

Where do I sign?

this is tarp

Hi Alexander! As a new member you get a complimentary blood, stool and sweat test with your first trial to get to CIR.

Remember, it only hurts if you look!

Norrdec wrote:

Hi Alexander! As a new member you get a complimentary blood, stool and sweat test with your first trial to get to CIR.

Remember, it only hurts if you look!

I go through worse just trying to get into my office building.. and by that I mean brothel where I work..

139 (edited by Syndic 2011-08-08 09:22:02)

Sign form 16-B trooper, the Eastern Front awaits! lol

CIR Complaint Form

140 (edited by Norrdec 2011-08-08 10:30:45)

You are in luck! You are going to be issued a Mosin–Nagant! You'll have to ask your buddy for ammo tho wink

Or perhaps your buddy will be asking you for a gun... lol

CIR Complaint Form

Join the Imperium, see the galaxy! Play as a part of a team that is there to help and support you not rip you off, all for one and one for all! smile

CIR Complaint Form

Shameless bump. Still have 14 slots open for combat/industrial pilots. smile

CIR Complaint Form

144 (edited by Syndic 2011-08-17 12:15:20)

9 more slots for combat/industrial pilots that thrive in organized team-play enviroments!

In CIR a man's worth is measured by the effort he puts for the team, not for himself. We do not play to gain NIC, we play to gain strength through our work.

Tired of relying on how much NIC you have to be able to PVP?

Tired of selling your ore and goods for meager prices as you toil in the slums of Alpha?

Tired of listening to a corp leader who is never online and never gets his hands dirty?

Tired of logging in and not having anything to do, no purpose or goal to drive you forward?

If the answer to any of those questions is YES, and you want something better... then get in touch with us. And start playing Perpetuum for real.

You will never walk alone.

CIR Complaint Form

^^ Can't put it any better than what's written above. C'mon guys, get in line, team up, meet us, join us!

I almost wanted to join you, but the answers to all your questions above was NO sad

Industrial Junkie

http://perp-kill.net/?m=corp&corp=C … m%20Reborn

Still have 6 spots open for combat/industrial agents. smile

CIR Complaint Form

148 (edited by BandwagonX9000 2011-08-23 02:26:34)

I joined CIR a couple days ago. I found a corp that does believe in teamwork, that encourages activities for beta pew pewers and industrials alike, that does not attempt to make your perpetuum experience a second job at all and that instead prefers to make your play time an enjoyable one. In the end you will participate because you will want to help yourself, your team mates, and the corp forward. Just remember, when you see complaints of novastrov blobbing what they actually mean is that we value teamwork and we are eager to enjoy a fight, be it on the losing or on the winning side.

I am posting on my own initiative and have not been even hinted to do so by anyone at CIR. Join for Great Justice!

i think your name probably explains why you find CIR so rewarding wink

Great group of guys, who are always willing to help their fellow corp/alliance mates.