Re: Join CIR! For Great Justice!

I endorse this product.

Forgot to mention... We have 6 spots left. smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Hello, new player/Eve refugee here. I made a thread looking for corp, and Lemon linked me here.
http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … -for-home/

Unfortunately I couldn't log in and pm due to connection limits. Are there specific skill requirements for joining, other than navigation 8? The post where it was mentioned is a bit dated.

Aye, it is a bit difficult during the current server troubles. Our usual policy on navigation is to strongly... encourage... people to bring it up to 10. ASAP. Speed is everything in Perpetuum. smile

Will send you a mail/PM with TS details, or ask Lemon for them if you see him before I manage to get in-game. We can have a more detailed talk so you reach a choice you're comfortable with, that won't impact our squad performance. smile

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

Aye, it is a bit difficult during the current server troubles. Our usual policy on navigation is to strongly... encourage... people to bring it up to 10. ASAP. Speed is everything in Perpetuum. smile

Will send you a mail/PM with TS details, or ask Lemon for them if you see him before I manage to get in-game. We can have a more detailed talk so you reach a choice you're comfortable with, that won't impact our squad performance. smile

Navigation is only at 6 atm, going to bump it up as EP becomes available. I wasted too many points to get a Sequer for courier missions. sad

Since I can't log on, hope these questions are ok in here.....  What language do you all use on TS?  What TZ are you most active in?  How many CTA do you call in an average week? What activity requirements do you have..... and are there any women in your corp (serious question)?   thanks!

107 (edited by Toku 2011-06-29 03:52:55)

Nekkura, we speak all languages on TS but mostly English sorta kinda. (some of us are from Texas) Call to Action? it's a bit different here. We "own" an outpost. If another corp wants to take it, they sign up for an "Intrusion" to try and take it. We have usually days notice before it happens so we can time our defense accordingly. You will have to speak in TS for details as it is a bit complicated how it works and it will probably change anyway in the future. As for women.. we have some! Our illustrious leaders better half is a lovely critter named Bibi.. you would like her I bet. More are welcome. (especially if they send me some fried chicken!)

P.S. so you know, we are a communist corp. We do all together, never solo (we live on beta-PvP island) and so you always have friends near and helping. The corp provides all you need because we all provide for the corp. It is different than the capitalist piggy corps most are used to in most games. We have players on pretty much 24x7 so there's always someone to talk with or do stuff with. Hope to see you sometime in game.
Be well.

Thanks for the info Toku.  I'm trying hard to leave the EVE terminology behind and embrace this world for what it is on it's own without comparing all the time.  For me, CTA = call to arms, sometimes for defense of your home, but other times just scheduled ahead of time for roaming pvp/good fights.   I haven't read up on the wiki yet about how you all keep sov/ownership of your island? outpost? whatever - but I did understand that your corp was on a beta island and so made me think of EVE nullsec. 

I've tried this game for a few days with this temporary toon to see if it looked like a place I could stay a while, and I'm now looking at how I want to configure my first permanent main toon.  I've been in Eve for 5 years now and have obligations to close out with my corp/alliance before I leave it (and move my assets & toons back to highsec incase I ever want to go back), but I have no joy at logging into it anymore.  Not mad at CCP etc, just looking to do something different.

I'm trying to wrap my head around how you guys play the game without a capitalistic framework - that's a new one on me. I'll have to think about it.  Also - it's always good to find other women in the corps in these hard (not fantasy) sci-fi games, not a requirement for me, but good.  Finally - glad to hear you speak english sorta kinda on TS because my school russian & french wouldn't get me very far in a conversation.  See you ingame once the server gets straightened out.  o/

How is your polish? I can't recruit you without talking polish! wink j/k

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Nekkura wrote:

Thanks for the info Toku.  I'm trying hard to leave the EVE terminology behind and embrace this world for what it is on it's own without comparing all the time.  For me, CTA = call to arms, sometimes for defense of your home, but other times just scheduled ahead of time for roaming pvp/good fights.   I haven't read up on the wiki yet about how you all keep sov/ownership of your island? outpost? whatever - but I did understand that your corp was on a beta island and so made me think of EVE nullsec. 

I've tried this game for a few days with this temporary toon to see if it looked like a place I could stay a while, and I'm now looking at how I want to configure my first permanent main toon.  I've been in Eve for 5 years now and have obligations to close out with my corp/alliance before I leave it (and move my assets & toons back to highsec incase I ever want to go back), but I have no joy at logging into it anymore.  Not mad at CCP etc, just looking to do something different.

I'm trying to wrap my head around how you guys play the game without a capitalistic framework - that's a new one on me. I'll have to think about it.  Also - it's always good to find other women in the corps in these hard (not fantasy) sci-fi games, not a requirement for me, but good.  Finally - glad to hear you speak english sorta kinda on TS because my school russian & french wouldn't get me very far in a conversation.  See you ingame once the server gets straightened out.  o/

Nekkura,

We do not operate in the classic "CTA everyone get together, without CTA everyone do whatever you want" sense of the word. Here is an excerpt from our corp-description in-game:

First and foremost we are a team, a band of brothers working together to achieve common goals that give us PURPOSE to spend time in-game. Name the goal, and over the last 14 years we've been there and done that.

We are looking for players who wish to join a vibrant community with a great sense of humour committed to achieving excellence in Perpetuum Online. All that we ask is that you are an active player interested in working as part of a team for larger goals, achievements and conquests, to discover the challenges Perpetuum Online has to offer - and beat them, one by one.

The reason why we don't operate with a capitalist mindset is quite obvious. Consider how it works in a capitalist system:

Corp NIC -> Miner Ore -> Corp Product -> Member NIC

What this essentially creates, is an extended cockblock. But if you kick the NIC out of the equation, you get something very simple and efficient:

Miner Ore -> Corp Product -> Member.

I am a big fan of "Keep it simple, stupid!". What this means is that our members quite literally have no use for NIC. The other side of the coin here is that it is exactly what our corp-description says: we are a team, therefore we play as a team, farm as a team, grind as a team and enjoy the benefits of that as a team. Some people just can't handle being part of a collective, but then again why play MMO's if youre not going to play it with other people?

CIR Complaint Form

I was in a corporation (RIP Enclave, it died for other reasons tho) which took the second approach first. When I got into the officer role I wanted to change it to the other type but that was not possible because everyone was reluctant to accept the change. After joining CIR i found out that this is a very good way for everyone to have a bit of fun and keep everyone fully equip.
Not only is it working in our land of Novascotch, erm Novastrov, but was a heritage of the great Imperium, now reborn!

Hi I joined the other day and was wondering if I could get ts privileges. I am stuck in lobby when I am on.

Of course, just pm someone in game, if there is an officer with privileges he will do that asap.

Had a nice fight with a 20-25 mech/heavy mech M2S & 62nd brosefsquad. Shame about the butthurt in general afterwards, otherwise great fight - biggest engagement since the end of the Great War.

Thanks for coming gents, hope to see you again soon. smile

Recruit Crushall might have fallen in this engagement, but there were 7 other recruits in the field who picked up his banner and strode forth to engage the enemy; rumors are circulating that one recruit in particular was possibly lost in a different game as he was shouting "GO FOR THE EYES, GO FOR THE EYES" while charging forward.

Commissar Line of SovNov's NKVD was spotted behind the first wave, making sure nobody retreated and disgraced the Motherland.

3 mechs and 1 light bot were lost, 23 confirmed mech&heavy mech kills.

CIR Complaint Form

Well, I'm an Eve vet/refugee. I've subbed and was interested in a corporation here.  I just started today actually and I've got that Yagel bot so far.  If you guys got a spot open for a nubbin to the game, mail me.  I'm interested in your corporation.  I plan to go with Magnetic weapons bots/mechs, whatever give bonuses to those.  I have nav 6 atm but will be getting it to 10 ASAP, just need more EP's.

Song Tuo wrote:

Well, I'm an Eve vet/refugee. I've subbed and was interested in a corporation here.  I just started today actually and I've got that Yagel bot so far.  If you guys got a spot open for a nubbin to the game, mail me.  I'm interested in your corporation.  I plan to go with Magnetic weapons bots/mechs, whatever give bonuses to those.  I have nav 6 atm but will be getting it to 10 ASAP, just need more EP's.

There is always room for one more in the Kain wolfpacks! Contact us in-game when youre subbed! big_smile

CIR Complaint Form

NKVD is your friend! wink

I showed an example crashing but not surrending! After that my Ictus was checking if everyone understood that example.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Couldn't find the OP for covorequest in game, but wondering if still accepting???
Corp started here was supposed to ber filled with members from our EVE alliance, but 6 days later i have seen 1 once..... so can say it isn't happening.
ANything speciall one need to do to apply???

Great guys! Blue and Syndic are wonderful FCs and give noobs like me great advice for skilling/advancing in the game. Happy 4th of July! And now I have to get off the forums or my fiancee will kill me! Too late!

Help me, Syndic! Jam her or something! big_smile

We have opened 10 additional account slots for more agents!

The initial recruits have been blooded and integrated, now is the perfect time to join the Beta industrial and military powerhouse. big_smile

... Or for those not inclined towards the end-game, you can always nub around on alpha in light bots and pretend to be super-skilled PVP pirates - like other groups. Enjoy as you're gagged from talking to other people and Devs in general chat! lol

CIR Complaint Form

You can see how bad at PVP we are:

http://perp-kill.net/?m=list

CIR Complaint Form

Commendations go out to recruits Crushall, Psyklops, and Tweaker! They might be new players but they already got 10+ kills to their name! lol

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

Commendations go out to recruits Crushall, Psyklops, and Tweaker! They might be new players but they already got 10+ kills to their name! lol

Thanks boss smile

Congratulatioиs to our иew sisters and brothers for settliиg iи aиd showiиg their metal so sooи.

Fearless Defeиders!

Teяяifyiиg Aggressors!

Oиe aиd ALL!

There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

Despite being very horrible at PVP, nothing is kept hidden! Even if we do self-combust when jumping through gates! lol

http://perp-kill.net/?m=corp&corp=C … m%20Reborn

CIR Complaint Form