Re: thelodica, red or yellow?

Red, the truth is on the kernals.

RIP PERPETUUM

Jaik3 wrote:

reason why others say they are red, the kernals, plasma, and station background for them is red.

let me see if i understood. if you stand in front a wall painted pink with blue dots, those guys will say that YOU are pink with blue dots? also. my blood is red when i cut myself, so am i red?

Care to explain plz, i haz dis problem.

Since im the #1 Thelodica Heavy Mech guy ...

I will say the following ...

Thelodica = ORANGE ( combo of RED + YELLOW )

Seth Mk2
http://www.ellatha.com/po/images/Seth-mk2-daopa.png

And Yes .. I won PO .. k thanks goodbye

Gold. ^^

If you can't kill it, don't make it mad.

Three lights, there are 3, three lights!

DaOpa wrote:

Since im the #1 Thelodica Heavy Mech guy ...

I will say the following ...

Thelodica = ORANGE ( combo of RED + YELLOW )

Seth Mk2
http://www.ellatha.com/po/images/Seth-mk2-daopa.png

And Yes .. I won PO .. k thanks goodbye

Thats a lovely giant robot chicken you have there.

->You just lost The Game<-

Rellow
Where is my scoobie snack??

Isn't the terminal color amber? the bot color is yellow, that MK2 is orangy brown or browny orange.

Really I think the point is that every thing that is not yellow has been added since release.  so while many new items may well be orange the theodolica colour is yellow.

Of course we may want to work with a changing colour identification method, prepare for theodolica  to be green and pelestiel to be yellow at some point when something new (energy) is introduced in that case.

The original colourings were yellow, green and blue. No matter what things are what colour now  we should at least to be able to stick to the origins, you will not find any older players referring to them in any other way so be prepared to confuse every one by trying to be clever.

In other words noobs dont know nothing, learn the lingo even if it does not make sense and stay out of trying to change things that are not broke.

Tailn wrote:

Really I think the point is that every thing that is not yellow has been added since release.  so while many new items may well be orange the theodolica colour is yellow.

Of course we may want to work with a changing colour identification method, prepare for theodolica  to be green and pelestiel to be yellow at some point when something new (energy) is introduced in that case.

The original colourings were yellow, green and blue. No matter what things are what colour now  we should at least to be able to stick to the origins, you will not find any older players referring to them in any other way so be prepared to confuse every one by trying to be clever.

In other words noobs dont know nothing, learn the lingo even if it does not make sense and stay out of trying to change things that are not broke.

I are young player?  Sure, I wasnt around for the 3d terminal, but I have thought of them as red since I've been around for over a year now.  I dont think theres many older players than myself still around.  Maybe Gremrod, Blackomen, Annihilator?  Maybe you are as well but I just dont remember tongue

Terminal background screen is definitive, therefore ... umm ... yellowey-orange big_smile

Parson Grimes wrote:

Terminal background screen is definitive, therefore ... umm ... yellowey-orange big_smile

Amber.

the color is Amber. wink

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

The lack of Dev response to this thread might indicate that they don't have any idea either and are now going: Wtf gais what color is it?

Can any Dev confirm ongoing fistfights at the office over the color issue? big_smile

This is my blob. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Predator Nova wrote:

The lack of Dev response to this thread might indicate that they don't have any idea either and are now going: Wtf gais what color is it?

More likely they verified that there is no imbalance therefore this is a non issue and they do not care.

What color the faction is depends on how you define the color of a faction. I personally tend to designate each faction with the color of the stripes that decorate the buildings and the structures on the sides of the mortorroads. Thelodica uses goldish yellow colored stripes as decorations.

Avatar Creations have a lot to learn about economy
-- Snowman

Pak wrote:

More likely they verified that there is no imbalance therefore this is a non issue and they do not care.

What color the faction is depends on how you define the color of a faction. I personally tend to designate each faction with the color of the stripes that decorate the buildings and the structures on the sides of the mortorroads. Thelodica uses goldish yellow colored stripes as decorations.

Aren't we Mr. Cynical today? big_smile

And! Issue solved....taken from in-game help:

Different NPC factions use different kind of weapons as well. '''Pelistal robots''' (robots with green tint) use ballistic weapons, '''Nuimqol robots''' (blue tint) use electromagnetic weapons, and '''Thelodica robots''' (orange tint) use laser weapons.

ORANGE wins!! big_smile

Pak wrote:
Predator Nova wrote:

/facepalm

why didn't i think of that?

i think this is case closed.

/witty sig

Neoxx wrote:
Tailn wrote:

I are young player?  Sure, I wasnt around for the 3d terminal, but I have thought of them as red since I've been around for over a year now.  I dont think theres many older players than myself still around.  Maybe Gremrod, Blackomen, Annihilator?  Maybe you are as well but I just dont remember tongue

I was going to say you don't count Neoxx, seeing as you will shout about which ever colour is best for trolling as many people as possible.

And yea noob tongue unless you pre-date the terminal changes, npc ewar introduction and remember security towers as the way security on alpha works.

Bah youths, in my day we called thelodica yellow none of this orange / amber / umber stuff.. you can't even settle on one colour.

Yes we can it's orange, read up ^^

Tailn wrote:
Neoxx wrote:
Tailn wrote:

I was going to say you don't count Neoxx, seeing as you will shout about which ever colour is best for trolling as many people as possible.

And yea noob tongue unless you pre-date the terminal changes, npc ewar introduction and remember security towers as the way security on alpha works.

Bah youths, in my day we called thelodica yellow none of this orange / amber / umber stuff.. you can't even settle on one colour.

Hey, I honestly see it as red.  I was only ever thelodica for light ewar after launch, so my exposure to them was fairly slim other than firing my missiles at them from a distance.

I do wish I was around for the alpha police towers, as those sounded amazingly fun to exploit yarr  I'm trying to think around what point I came into the game, but I dont remember any huge update when I was a noob. Corban was still super active (killed him 3v1 in mechs), Gremrod wasnt in M2S (was a GM), and there were still non-functioning police towers on alpha.

It seems I registered at the end of May last year..... but hell if I know what was going on then big_smile

ORANGE!!! *

there - a compromise. Someody now lock the thread please tongue

*(yellow + red = orange)

-------
ANY kind of Micro Transactions / P2W - I QUIT!

Neoxx - a color blind one may see the "red" as "green"

so yellow is the color to go! also, the yellow has been there before kernels got implemented.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

What's their primary damage?  Thermal.

What's the color of the thermal damage ammo?  Red.

Anni, so should we change pelistal to something different then?  Someone colorblind might see them as red!

I thought Theo was green, because I use chemical rounds all the time!

Neoxx wrote:

What's their primary damage?  Thermal.

What's the color of the thermal damage ammo?  Red.

Anni, so should we change pelistal to something different then?  Someone colorblind might see them as red!

does that make nuimqol pink? (udc kinetic only = pink)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Brown, because that's what color your bot will be if you get engaged by anything else!