Topic: thelodica, red or yellow?

during a corporate discussion, i refered to thelodica bots as yellow. one of my corp mates corrected me, saying that thelodicas are red. the corp was pretty evenly split on the issue.

reason why i say they are yellow, the dominant chassis color is yellow.

reason why others say they are red, the kernals, plasma, and station background for them is red.

please vote on this vital and important ( wink ) issue here, are they red or yellow?

/witty sig

Re: thelodica, red or yellow?

Yellow

Well, the bots are yellow, the terminal is yellow... I'd say yellow.

4 (edited by Inda 2011-07-08 18:04:16)

The logo is yallow and red, the robots are yellow the plasma is red. Asintec logo but it dosent important yellow and red so i dont know ^^ But I called YELLOW the Thelodica faction.

Oh yes the Terminal decided YELOW.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Whenever color is discussed, the correct answer is purple.

Pink.

Deffinatly yellow.

Jaik3 wrote:

reason why i say they are yellow, the dominant chassis color is yellow.

In contrast Theldolica Mk2 variant bots are red and are a cool visual feature to the yellow Mk1 variants.  The other factions don't have such a contrast. 

I would be happy if there was a similar contrast to my Kain Mk2, say maybe blue-to-violet.  But i know there are plenty of more important items for our devs for at least a year if not longer.

"...we will take undefended gammas and stations."  -Cassius of STC

what? the seth mk2 i have seen earlier was brown... not red.

and if you cant decide - say dark orange (light orange is miner/hauler)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Red. 

Bot and terminal background, kernals, plasma, icons are red.  If I were thelodica I would immediately paint all my bots red to correct the error.

->You just lost The Game<-

and soon... Pink

Neoxx wrote:

Red. 

Bot and terminal background, kernals, plasma, icons are red.  If I were thelodica I would immediately paint all my bots red to correct the error.

Yes!  Red FFS.  I hate that they're called yellow especially when the industrials have yellow-colored icons and orange-ish yellow paint.

Bots are yellow, buildings are yellow. If I identified everything as having a color based on its innards then Thelodica would be red, and just about every vertebrate on planet Earth would also be red. But I don't say peacocks are red because of their entrails, I say they are blue because of their feathers.

Thelodica is yellow.

"People with opinions just go around bothering each other."

-Buddha

Bots are Yellow,
Kernels are Red

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Yellow

Dyson Bhaal wrote:

Bots are yellow, buildings are yellow. If I identified everything as having a color based on its innards then Thelodica would be red, and just about every vertebrate on planet Earth would also be red. But I don't say peacocks are red because of their entrails, I say they are blue because of their feathers.

Thelodica is yellow.

Thats the worst argument ever.  Peacocks dont use EM-guns.

I also think of Industrial as being a yellow-brown color, so having Thelodica so close to it just doesnt make sense in my mind.  I have only used Thelodica for intakt back in the day, and even then I considered it a red bot, but it wasnt really discussed in the matter so it was only in my mind mostly.  Every thing that relates other players to them is red.  When you're out and about you're generally so far zoomed out that you cant even see the color on most of the bots, and the main reference is the icon, which is predominantly red.  The Asintec icon is red, yellow, and green, but the red is a much stronger color than yellow/orange.  (Tru-Markson is red and blue actually, but thats the only variation on their color scheme).

I'd argue that the color you are most often exposed to in relation to Thelodica is red, and not yellow, and thats what solidifies in your mind.  Maybe it comes down most to what your first exposure to it was: Maybe you were Thelodica and always zoomed in close to your bot so you saw the color more and saw yellow a lot.  I, on the other hand, was not.  And Dyson, I'm not often exposed to the entrails of most animals, but I dont know if I can say the same for you.

->You just lost The Game<-

Yellow.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Asintec is not Thelodica. The color scheme of their logo is irrelevant.

It is probably fortunate that you aren't exposed to the entrails of animals often, people would think you were color blind. I guess you can now proudly proclaim you don't see race, since everyone you know is red.

"People with opinions just go around bothering each other."

-Buddha

How about a compromise

Orange

The industrials are orange!

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

How about... we can refer to them as red OR yellow?
O_o

They are now the roy color.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

[x] yellow

Yellow

Really this is a question.

And just to make sure Thelodica = yellow, always have been and always will be.  Syncos Background and plasma are noobs to perp bot paint scheme and icon are the defining metrics.