Topic: Refunding lost time...

I recently DL'd the game on a trial and had about 30 mins of game time.  Now w/ the server issue my 15 day timer is running and I have yet to really get into the game.  After the server fix will I be refunded the days I lost on my trail?

Re: Refunding lost time...

Can't find where I red it but yes, you will be refunded of your trial time.

Which is awesome btw, since it's a gift on a gift smile

Here it is : http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/33235/#p33235

Quoting DEV Gargarj :
"3. We plan to reimburse time lost (currently clocking at 3-4 days) due to the server cap. That includes both trial and subscribed."

Thats awesome!  TY for the info.

Yes, I actually did grab the trial 2 days ago and have only been able to play for about an hour.

I certainly wasn't expecting to get 4(!) extra days on a trial account! Here's one EVE vet you'll have grabbed atleast for a month just because of that!

Kudos all around the dev team!

cool

Someone actually seen its time left increased ?

Seems I didn't.

We called it a day in the morning after fixing the server. Didn't want to tinker with the database tired. We will add the time in a few hours.

DEV Calvin wrote:

We called it a day in the morning after fixing the server. Didn't want to tinker with the database tired. We will add the time in a few hours.

Thank you for the very speedy reply! smile

Seven Eleven wrote:

Seems I didn't.

I just wanted to let you know that your recent work has added a subscriber in the very very near future.

Not only dealing with the system cap so quickly, but also for making up the lost time (which i didnt lose any, anyway) and just overall being very friendly and quick to help out.

Muchos awesomeo!

10 (edited by Seven Eleven 2011-07-01 14:28:39)

Goremageddon wrote:
Seven Eleven wrote:

Seems I didn't.

I just wanted to let you know that your recent work has added a subscriber in the very very near future

Not only dealing with the system cap so quickly, but also for making up the lost time (which i didnt lose any, anyway) and just overall being very friendly and quick to help out.

Muchos awesomeo!

This is very true for me too. +1 account... so far smile

Thx for those quick answers DEVs !!

Any chance instead of game time we can get monocles? ^^