Topic: Item Database?

Does one exsist?  I wanted to do some research to figure out where my EP should be spent so I wanted to know if there is a Skill List, Item List, etc.

Sort of this mech does that , etc kinda thing

Re: Item Database?

There is a list of extensions and all of the bots on the FOOM wiki.  I haven't added any module data, and I'm not sure how much will actually end up there; there will be an EWar section, for instance, but I don't plan to list every iteration of every weapon.

Visit the FOOM Wiki!  Submit changes or requests via the suggestion box, or PM me.

there is my Fitting Tool OR the outdated Perpetuum Planner

I Currently am the author of Perpetuum Fitting Tool - Continued..
EVE - bigsteve

wow the fitting tool is pretty intensive.  Ill take a look.  Is there a way we as players can start making a PO wiki of some sort thats public?  It would be really helpful to be able to have reading sources to sort through all the things in this game.  Since it is a game that is so intense every choice does make a difference and have repuercussions if you efd up.

Fa1con wrote:

wow the fitting tool is pretty intensive.  Ill take a look.  Is there a way we as players can start making a PO wiki of some sort thats public?  It would be really helpful to be able to have reading sources to sort through all the things in this game.  Since it is a game that is so intense every choice does make a difference and have repuercussions if you efd up.

The FOOM wiki (http://foom.electric-mayhem.org/wiki/home) is intended to be a public wiki. Go forth and edit. smile