Topic: Graphical effect for successful Electronic Warfare attack.

Missiles that travel at 90kph; all lasers ammo being in the visual spectrum and auto cannons seemingly loaded only with tracers. When you’re a gunman, the effect of your weapons is very graphical. Determining whether you hit or miss doesn’t really require that you sift through your combat log.

For some reason, the EWAR combatant has to do such sifting to see if his ECMs are efficient. If your target does not have the ECM carrier locked. Then said ECM carrier won’t easily be able to tell if the modules had their effect.

Can’t we have a little graphical effect that shows if the ECM did work as intended without having to drop our eyes to the minuscule combat log?

I want an autopilot so I can chat while I travel. http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … -a-review/ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Re: Graphical effect for successful Electronic Warfare attack.

What effect are you suggesting? The ECMed character should have an effect hit them or your robot should give an effect for ECMing a target?

I like this idea but we'd need one for suppressing as well.

With an landmark's icon on the target being suppressed/jammed I think would be enough.

I hate stationhuggers and arkhebears.
M2S - Considerably more braincells than Trantor.

Spam

Malakian wrote:

With an landmark's icon on the target being suppressed/jammed I think would be enough.

would be already nice to see who i am targeting with my ewar equip on landmarks...
my target has more information about that then me sad

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

In a small fight you can track your combat log, but in when is intrusion time; good luck and have fun. Even if a graphical effect would be implemented, it would be really hard to track if you are ecming/suppressing several targets in a big engage.

I hate stationhuggers and arkhebears.
M2S - Considerably more braincells than Trantor.

Spam